AudioGod's Aorus Z390 Pro Patched DSDT Mini Guide and Discussion

AudioGod
5,857 posts in this topic

Back here with new fresh installation.

Nothing change! xD mbuahauaauaauauuaahahahahah

949338334_Schermata2019-11-12alle10_30_16.thumb.png.d499b955f5812e48df8847d560d46eec.png

and...when I click on "Riproduci" (aka Play)

dadaaaaaaaaaaaa

426255749_Schermata2019-11-12alle10_30_20.thumb.png.33fc3fae174eeb1d6c1a2792fe6092b3.png

uhm...now I will try with Mac Pro 1,1 and ogpu disabled... brb! LoL

18 minutes ago, ilcondannato said:

Back here with new fresh installation.

Nothing change! xD mbuahauaauaauauuaahahahahah

949338334_Schermata2019-11-12alle10_30_16.thumb.png.d499b955f5812e48df8847d560d46eec.png

and...when I click on "Riproduci" (aka Play)

dadaaaaaaaaaaaa

426255749_Schermata2019-11-12alle10_30_20.thumb.png.33fc3fae174eeb1d6c1a2792fe6092b3.png

uhm...now I will try with Mac Pro 1,1 and ogpu disabled... brb! LoL

I’m at work Right now and have every gpu you can think of in front of me so I just tested Netflix via safari on 19,1 and 1,1 using a RX580 and then a RX570 and they both work for me on a system I just slapped together in a few minutes with bits and bobs on my test bench. 
I’m baffled why it isn’t working for you bud.

here with iMac Pro 1,1 smbios... igpu disabled... Netflix.com address put in search bar in safari...puf...hackintosh freeze... LoL

Think my problem is my cpu at this time... 'couse no one of you have 9600k ...oh oh and ps...AudioGod ...I've remove ALL my oc settings (all to default) and all my rgb led for this test...so...u know I'm in horrible mental status (no OC no RGB) (mbuahuahauauha LoL) btw...don't know how make it work... in my laptop (in signature) Netflix work great on safari so... :'( cry time lol

Guide Update 

I am going to revert the EFI back to SMBios MacPro1,1 as to many of you are having to many problems getting it to run correctly under SMBios iMac19,1

The fix at the moment that works best would be to stop using Aptiomemoryfix.EFI and swap over to OsxAptioFix2Drv-free2000.efi and this would resolve the memory allocation failures at startup but since the Dev of OsxAptioFix2Drv-free2000.efi has pleaded with people not to use this driver in fear of it causing hardware failure I am not willing to use it but I have to add that the amount of system failures caused by using OsxAptioFix2Drv-free2000.efi is as far as I know a big fat Zero so if you want to carry on using my EFI under SMBios19,1 and can’t get it to work properly in its current form then that’s the fix to make it work correctly for you.

Edited by AudioGod

19 hours ago, ilcondannato said:

larabee cit:"..the layout of the PCI-E lane of the wifi version is different so it needs to get DSDT patched again. You can run the DSDT extraction and send to @AudioGod to make sure it's working well. If you want to change board, I suggest you do an upgrade to the Master. Damn fine board. "

I sent back the Pro Wifi and got the Designare I read a lot of posts that's one of the best, it was special price today on Amazon

• Like 1

Just now, Contedracula081 said:

I sent back the Pro Wifi and got the Designare I read a lot of posts that's one of the best, it was special price today on Amazon

Smart move, that and the master are the two best boards you can get in my opinion. :thumbsup_anim: 

Upgraded GPU yesterday to a 5700 XT.  I'm undecided if I want to keep it or not.  :worried_anim:  Only bought it for the looks.  :P  Besides all I really do is Xcode and play Don't Starve Together every now and then.

Anyway, switched to the NAVI EFI, had to add the agpdmod=pikera flag to fix the black screen at log in.  Also, been trying to fix the DRM issue without using the shiki flag to no avail.  After messing with it some I got the following error yesterday for the first time.

IMG_0424.JPG

3 minutes ago, ilcondannato said:

Uhm this is log after "netflix + MacPro1,1 freeze on Safari"...mouse is moving...but nothing elese...2 min and system reboot

449760176_Schermata2019-11-12alle16_22_52.thumb.png.f9096563522fc6d7ec9b145e3d246268.png

I just tested with a 9600k and Netflix on safari works just fine for me on my bench.

bad overclock settings possibly?????

im at a loss mate to why it won’t work for you but does for everybody else on here. :help:

Edited by AudioGod

2 minutes ago, ilcondannato said:

No oc at all! cpu stock ram stock without xmp!

Bad serial number and details maybe?

maybe even one of your components causing trouble, it’s got to be something about your system that’s causing it or it would be a common theme on this thread bud. 

Edited by AudioGod

Just now, AudioGod said:

How are you creating your serial and other info into the config?

Simply...in clover conf... click click click (87368424652863549128741254829374 times) ...then...same with smuid....then copy serial to first 12 digit of board serial number and then, copy board serial in mlb in rt variables like other times...for rom i use macaddr 0

Just now, ilcondannato said:

Simply...in clover conf... click click click (87368424652863549128741254829374 times) ...then...same with smuid....then copy serial to first 12 digit of board serial number and then, copy board serial in mlb in rt variables like other times...for rom i use macaddr 0

For SmUUID in Terminal run command “uuidgen” and copy it to SmUUID field 

For the MAC address you use your MAC address connected to your Ethernet or WiFi (whatever you use as you main connection) minus the colons.

and just copy the serial generated for the board into rt variables with no alterations at all. 

Bad serial number and details maybe?
maybe even one of your components causing trouble, it’s got to be something about your system that’s causing it or it would be a common theme on this thread bud. 
Does not work for me either with my 9900k, same symptoms as yer man here, 1,1 a hang then needs a reboot or does automatically and 19,1 Netflix errors DRM related.

Sent from my BLA-L29 using Tapatalk

7 minutes ago, Cass67 said:

Does not work for me either with my 9900k, same symptoms as yer man here, 1,1 a hang then needs a reboot or does automatically and 19,1 Netflix errors DRM related.

Sent from my BLA-L29 using Tapatalk

well I see one connection here and that is your both using nitro cards.

im using a nitro as well but mines a vega.

i remember now when I used to use @glasgood EFI using a rx580 that I had all sorts of trouble with that card and I resolved it in the end with a new bios revision for the gpu and one of the fixes listed was for macOS stability. That was a gigabyte rx580 but it might be a good idea to check and see if there’s a newer bios revision for the gpu then what your currently using.

its a long shot but it’s the only connection I can make so far.

Edited by AudioGod
  • Thanks 1

here more recent bios... try with Nitro+ , SE Bios (blue card) and with LimitedEd. bios...nothing change on 19.1 (not freeze but not play with drm issue..) Now i will try with MacPro 1,1 ...BRB

Woah just reupload Limited Ed firmware on one channel of my nitro... now works on MacPro1,1 (not at all on 19.1)...btw...i don't use sidecar so...stay good with 1,1 :-D

1872473392_Schermata2019-11-12alle17_16_53.thumb.png.da5acf94a4c1d58fefa5e324401c25cb.png

(ok screenshot is black 'couse they block it...but IT WORKS!)

15 minutes ago, ilcondannato said:

Woah just reupload Limited Ed firmware on one channel of my nitro... now works on MacPro1,1 (not at all on 19.1)...btw...i don't use sidecar so...stay good with 1,1 :-D

1872473392_Schermata2019-11-12alle17_16_53.thumb.png.da5acf94a4c1d58fefa5e324401c25cb.png

(ok screenshot is black 'couse they block it...but IT WORKS!)

Your welcome lol

If you want it to work under 19,1 you need to inject your igpu as headless in the clover config but just stay at 1,1 dude and enjoy.

Edited by AudioGod

4 minutes ago, hungrywallet said:

Hmmm, wonder if there's a bios update for the Gigabyte Aorus 5700 XT..

No buddy don’t do that instead try a newer version of whatevergreen when it comes out.

i have a 5700xt sitting in its box because it’s too buggy on Catalina at the moment.

20 minutes ago, AudioGod said:

Your welcome lol

If you want it to work under 19,1 you need to inject your igpu as headless in the clover config but just stay at 1,1 dude and enjoy.

I'm try now with 19,1 and did not work...block all...No no, i',m stay to 1,1 ahahah ...btw tnx for help! :-D