<key>FirmwareFeatures</key>

<string>0xe907f537</string>

any idea?

plz help

That is correct.

Did you add the -lilubeta, -igfxbeta

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

yes those URLs are for the kexts. download them and put them inside the kext folder on your EFI partition of the macOS boot drive or use kext wizard or kext utility to install them inside /Library/Extension or /System/Library/Extensions and do not forget to repair permission on your macOS partition if you are using kext wizard.

add these flags to the boot section of your config.plist

-lilubeta,-igfxbeta,-alcbeta

You can use clover configurator to mount the EFI patriots and to edit the config.plist file.

post-1011040-0-84366200-1497379220_thumb.png

• Like 2

I still can't update to High Sierra.

Download from appstore, open in and select "Upgrade to APFS", use clover 4084 with apfs.efi in driver64uefi, add -lilubeta and -alcbeta but still get stuck at kexts stall[0], (240): 'AppleACPICPU'

If I install from a USB, I can get pass ACPI CPU, but it stuck at grey screen (the screen has a US flag on the top right corner).

post-1740423-0-24629200-1497404400_thumb.png

post-1740423-0-68018600-1497404594_thumb.jpg

post-1740423-0-15052900-1497404599_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Has anybody got brightness working? I tried with no success with applebacklightinjector on iMac 18,3 smbios.

I successed brightness control.

Did you rebuild cache?

Until rebuild cache, cant control brigthness

나의 LG-F800S 의 Tapatalk에서 보냄

I still can't update to High Sierra.

Download from appstore, open in and select "Upgrade to APFS", use clover 4084 with apfs.efi in driver64uefi, add -lilubeta and -alcbeta but still get stuck at kexts stall[0], (240): 'AppleACPICPU'

If I install from a USB, I can get pass ACPI CPU, but it stuck at grey screen (the screen has a US flag on the top right corner).

Anyone can help my case? :D

Now I can get pass the ACPICPU whhen I update directly from 10.12.6, but it still stucks at grey screen, I also check by waiting for it but it seems there is nothing, it takes about 20 minutes and nothing happen.

Anyone can help my case? :D

Now I can get pass the ACPICPU whhen I update directly from 10.12.6, but it still stucks at grey screen, I also check by waiting for it but it seems there is nothing, it takes about 20 minutes and nothing happen.

maybe its FakeSmc issue.. try injecting it with clover and pasting it into S/L/E... don't know how to rebuild cache and fix permissions on HS

maybe its FakeSmc issue.. try injecting it with clover and pasting it into S/L/E... don't know how to rebuild cache and fix permissions on HS

I use the newest fakesmc from rehabman and put it in kext/other. The point is I can't upgrade to HS.

It looks like this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bpzV-gE7XzI

• Like 1

I use the newest fakesmc from rehabman and put it in kext/other. The point is I can't upgrade to HS.

It looks like this

oh, i created an USB and formated a new partition (apfs).. used instructions from http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/324233-mac-os-high-sierra-installation-attempts/?p=2436612(without prelinked kernel, was not needed in my case)

It looks like this

For me this screen stays about an hour and then the setup appear but I don't recommend you to upgrade Sierra, make a new partition and install on it because you're not sure will work...

Has apple changed the installer?  I just installed it from the app store and it only downloads 7mb worth of files.  No createinstallmedia binary.  Do I need to go through the full installation to get the rest of the files downloaded?  Don't want to risk doing that and break my current install.

Has apple changed the installer?  I just installed it from the app store and it only downloads 7mb worth of files.  No createinstallmedia binary.  Do I need to go through the full installation to get the rest of the files downloaded?  Don't want to risk doing that and break my current install.

Your installer is not complete. remove any previous installers you've downloaded and try again. The installer must be about 5.26 GB.