Ozmosis

xpamamadeus
6,231 posts in this topic

I did some of the commands. Made only referring to the motherboard serial and serial CPU, but without result. The topic has not detailed how to properly fill out all data information.

Another problem I'm facing is this image below on my Z87X-UD3H, this problem only occurs when I use a discrete video card.

20140601_203213.jpg

OK, destivei VT-D and resolved. But I am unable to change the serial nvram, always gets the old serial. Even editing the ozmosisdefault.

if you don't clear platform-uuid next time you will install OSX or clean uuid , your will lost Messages because platform-uuid will not the same.

You will need to change Apple password.

Fred 

I did some of the commands. Made only referring to the motherboard serial and serial CPU, but without result. The topic has not detailed how to properly fill out all data information.

Another problem I'm facing is this image below on my Z87X-UD3H, this problem only occurs when I use a discrete video card.

20140601_203213.jpg

In this screen you have 2 problems:

First:          PowerManagement

Second:     Graphics Card

So what GPU do you use and if you steel use GPU: ZOTAC Nvidia GTX 770 AMP! 2048 Mb (mod to Quadro K5000): Try to use it without any mod, if don't work you will see your DSDT for graphics injection to work.

For Power Management try to use SSDT Generator by PikerAlpha from Here

Works Ozmosis with the new Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite? Did it already try someone? I get it not.

The grey display with apple and narrow load beam is black.

If the progress beam arrives with half, the diagram and I disintegrates has many small beams,

the mouse courser show up for 1-2 Seconds and make then the spinning ball :-(

Any ideas? 

Apparently it does. But 10.10 won't load FakeSMC (or anything?) from the BIOS. That's why it's stuck on the grey screen.

I tried but couldn't get it to work.

for me work fine!

just put the FakeSMC to EFI/Quo/Darwin/Extensions/Common of your USB ^_^

Have you try a FakeSMC in /Extra or S/L/E ?

EFI/Quo/Darwin/Extensions/Common