Ozmosis

xpamamadeus
6,231 posts in this topic

I don't like the fact that goes into apple's home screen, restart a couple of times and then enters the desk..only this ...but unterstand the problem?

No i dont understand.

Can u make video soo i can see.

Ok hi friends :D !

Here's the result of Geekbench with the latest DSDT mod  :yes: :     post-334538-0-31605200-1400487188_thumb.png

But i have one problem, CMOS reset on every boot, even if i have Patched AppleRTC.kext :wacko:  :huh:  :whistle: .

Carmine your bios finished.

DSDT edits done

Added IGPU + HDAU + Discrete graphics + HDAU.

All HDMI ports must work now.

Added your Custom  powermanagment SSDT.

test and report.

And plz dont use programmer,just asrock instant flash :D

attachicon.gifZ87OCF1.zip

Report with DarwinDumper.

Thx.

If someone wanna gigabyte ozmosis mods and dont wanna make it alone here its some gigabyte database with ozmosis modded bioses on german forum.

Mod BIOS for Gigabyte database

But you have to register 

Hi Aigors :D ! 

Did the Modded bios that i've posted work for you?

Hi Ammoune :D i dont know, i had a week-end so weird , no time to try  :blink:

Hi Friends, i'm start to play with one notebook with uefi bios, but i dont know if there is possible to insert ozmosis stuffs attach to this message there is bios, can someone check if it's' possible insert ozmosis stuff? 

For example i cant see CORE_DXE, you have to use uefitool from coderush, mmtool dont show right structure 

VAG70X64.rar

Hello Friends,

which Mainboard is know to be rock solid when using 4 * 8 GB RAM Modules ?

I recently had some very bad experience with a Gigabyte z87mx-DH3.

It is not an Hackintosh specific issue but also widely discussed at the Gigabyte forum.

As far as we add 4 Ram Modules the system gets unstable regardless of manual setting timings and voltages.

Since binding tired ob being Gigabytes Debugger I returned the board.

I am now looking for a Board which can handle a i7-4770k and 32 GB RAM (4 * 8)

Anyone is successfully running such kind of combination, please?

Hey Guys,

I really interested with everything in here, i mean i'd really love to try and test, but when i'm following the step which freeing space with compressing the Core_DXE, it is not showing more space cuz it's already compressed, and idk another way to freeing more space.

The free space untouched bios showing 381kb, and by deleting filesystem showing 399kb.

So... Is anyone like to help me ?

My MotherBoard is Asrock 970 Ext4 (AMD Board)

Bios version is 2.60

And this is the bios image http://66.226.78.22/downloadsite/bios/AM3+/970%20Extreme4(2.60)ROM.zip)ROM.zip

Thanks so much guys

Hey Guys,

I really interested with everything in here, i mean i'd really love to try and test, but when i'm following the step which freeing space with compressing the Core_DXE, it is not showing more space cuz it's already compressed, and idk another way to freeing more space.

The free space untouched bios showing 381kb, and by deleting filesystem showing 399kb.

So... Is anyone like to help me ?

My MotherBoard is Asrock 970 Ext4 (AMD Board)

Bios version is 2.60

And this is the bios image http://66.226.78.22/downloadsite/bios/AM3+/970%20Extreme4(2.60)ROM.zip)ROM.zip

Thanks so much guys

CORE_DXE is already compress in your bios.

Fred

may be you can compress other modules.

Fred

Like what ? I'm really noob about this

And one more question, i'm still dont get it how to test the nvram thing, i can boot without emuvariable and do the nvram -p on terminal, so how to know if it's work ? :D

Like what ? I'm really noob about this

And one more question, i'm still dont get it how to test the nvram thing, i can boot without emuvariable and do the nvram -p on terminal, so how to know if it's work ? :D

Wich bootloader use you now ?

Clover ?

Here is it, try and report, the bios contains only ozmosis stuffs, ozmosis, Enhancedfat, hfsplus, partitiondxe, FakeSMC last version, osmosisdefault good luck 

partitiondxe its unneeded in normal situations,its only for hibryd mbr/gpt disks.

Here is it, try and report, the bios contains only ozmosis stuffs, ozmosis, Enhancedfat, hfsplus, partitiondxe, FakeSMC last version, osmosisdefault good luck

I flashed the image, and know it got stuck on bootscreen, i cant even press any key or anything, what should i do ? How can i fix this ? Panic panic panic

I flashed the image, and know it got stuck on bootscreen, i cant even press any key or anything, what should i do ? How can i fix this ? Panic panic panic

can you see some screen or you got blank screen? 

can you see some screen or you got blank screen?

Yes, i got the asrock logo and press key things, but i cant press anything, or booting, it just got stuck.

Oh my God, so paniiic