Ozmosis

xpamamadeus
6,231 posts in this topic

thans bro,but i use  FirmwareFeatures with you offered,i will follow that thread ,god bless you :)

The good thing is to pik-up a real Mac SMBios with it proper FF and FFM, convert them into Integer for OZMDEF, generate with CloverConfigurator an SMBios that much with the real Mac one you got, shake serials then just copy the XXXX from CloverConfigurator and paste them to you're real Mac SMBios to have your new serial like that:

If real serial Mac SMBios you got is: C02NDBVMGDR9

shake the serial generate button from Clover Configurator: then leave the C02N----GDR9 as is and add the final shake one for example: replace ---- with HRU4. Modify your FakeSMC KEYS and sec-xxxxxx that much you're SMBios SMC, you'll be ok this time! Hopefully

Edited by ammoune78

For 0xFFFFFFFF

<key>FirmwareFeaturesMask</key>
<integer>4294967295</integer>

i'm use this,always,what's the FirmwareFeatures value?

The good thing is to pik-up a real Mac SMBios with it proper FF and FFM, convert them into Integer for OZMDEF, generate with CloverConfigurator an SMBios that much with the real Mac one you got, shake serials then just copy the XXXX from CloverConfigurator and paste them to you're real Mac SMBios to have your new serial like that:

If real serial Mac SMBios you got is: C02NDBVMGDR9

shake the serial generate button from Clover Configurator: then leave the C02N----GDR9 as is and add the final shake one for example: replace ---- with HRU4. Modify your FakeSMC KEYS and sec-xxxxxx that much you're SMBios SMC, you'll be ok this time! Hopefully

where is 'sec-xxxxx' ?

Excuse me smc-huronriver or the one that much your SMBios, in the Info.plist of FakeSMC, edit it as cecek said, remove clover dict, save it, make it.ffs with cecekpawon Kext2Ffs put it on bios, go install it, and join me @ staying at OSXInstall.pkg is corrupted! Because it's my next and last step , i'm on the third install process today, rrrrrrrrrrr

I'm pretty sure that the image from App Store has something missing, finished the third install process, get passing all things except OSInstall.mpkg missing or damaged, and one our later I'll let it download by itself the files, because it let me download the installation files even it if it will take time, I'll don't worry ^_^

ok new issues i updated my ozbios with a new default.plist in ffs and now it's not showing any boot volumes https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B3y5hldpEFDYSkJsY28tYVMxWTA?usp=sharinghere are my bios and default please take a look also here is my stock bios in the same folder 7922a7 folder

ok new issues i updated my ozbios with a new default.plist in ffs and now it's not showing any boot volumes https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B3y5hldpEFDYSkJsY28tYVMxWTA?usp=sharinghere are my bios and default please take a look also here is my stock bios in the same folder 7922a7 folder

<key>Defaults:1F8E0C02-58A9-4E34-AE22-2B63745FA101</key>
	<dict>
		<key>BootEntryTemplate</key>
		<string>$label</string>
		<key>DarwinDiskTemplate</key>
		<string>$label</string>
		<key>DarwinRecoveryDiskTemplate</key>
		<string>$label ($platform.$major.$minor)</string>
		<key>DarwinCoreStorageTemplate</key>
		<string>$label</string>
		<key>AndroidDiskTemplate</key>
		<string>$label</string>
		<key>AndroidDiskOptionTemplate</key>
		<string>initrd=$initfs root=UUID=$uuid androidboot.hardware=android_x86 ro SRC=$path</string>
		<key>LinuxDiskTemplate</key>
		<string>$label $build</string>
		<key>LinuxDiskOptionTemplate</key>
		<string>initrd=$initfs root=UUID=$uuid ro</string>
		<key>LinuxRescueDiskTemplate</key>
		<string>$label Rescue</string>
		<key>LinuxRescueOptionTemplate</key>
	</dict>

your missing these parts from Defaults.plist

@bsod need to contact the dev of cloud clover editor as it is removing this section from the defaults.plist by default for some reason. i should have double checked when i made wardocs defaults.plist with it my bad.

<key>Defaults:1F8E0C02-58A9-4E34-AE22-2B63745FA101</key>
	<dict>
		<key>BootEntryTemplate</key>
		<string>$label</string>
		<key>DarwinDiskTemplate</key>
		<string>$label</string>
		<key>DarwinRecoveryDiskTemplate</key>
		<string>$label ($platform.$major.$minor)</string>
		<key>DarwinCoreStorageTemplate</key>
		<string>$label</string>
		<key>AndroidDiskTemplate</key>
		<string>$label</string>
		<key>AndroidDiskOptionTemplate</key>
		<string>initrd=$initfs root=UUID=$uuid androidboot.hardware=android_x86 ro SRC=$path</string>
		<key>LinuxDiskTemplate</key>
		<string>$label $build</string>
		<key>LinuxDiskOptionTemplate</key>
		<key>LinuxRescueDiskTemplate</key>
		<string>$label Rescue</string>
		<key>LinuxRescueOptionTemplate</key>
	</dict>

your missing these parts from Defaults.plist

can you add that in my plist and link it please im on mobile and will download later

Maybe someone knows, but i need some help.

So there has been made clover,and i was trying to install High Sierra. I was installing it thru the image downloaded on 10.12.6.

After reboot, press f12, boot clover and check 10.13.

First pass -ok, reboot on second one, i hit f12 and boot clover (no other partitions now visible) and in the middle it reboots.

This mean i killed all info on that drive or just need to make working properly clover?

p.s. If someone has working disto to install — please share it. i will delete it after.

Redo the things from the beginning of that situation, Boot clover to reinstall 10.13, I think that you install it with APFS partition mapping, in that case, maybe you could not see the drive, so redo the first step go to Disk utility and check what happened booting from 10.13 install Media, on the top bar click view all disks!

With clover just keep rebooting until install the system completely!

From the sudden flurry of activity on this forum I'm guessing that the new High Sierra release isn't compatible with Oz anymore? Wish starting first post would summarize the latest news and fixes out so far. . Thanks.

Redo the things from the beginning of that situation, Boot clover to reinstall 10.13, I think that you install it with APFS partition mapping, in that case, maybe you could not see the drive, so redo the first step go to Disk utility and check what happened booting from 10.13 install Media, on the top bar click view all disks!

With clover just keep rebooting until install the system completely!

I've send you a video of what happens and how i install os via pm. 

From the sudden flurry of activity on this forum I'm guessing that the new High Sierra release isn't compatible with Oz anymore? Wish starting first post would summarize the latest news and fixes out so far. . Thanks.

Better half of the people installed the os. Problems get people who are not good/lucky/or dumb like me. All you need is clover yo install os and then OZ can be used like bootloader. 

Yo Firefly.. why would you need Clover? Or for that matter if you've got Clover why need Oz?

Thanks..

If you already read the earlier posts, then you could not have asked this question

By the way, why reading the first, if you just have to read the last "supposed to have updates", more, did clover worked the first time with 10.13? No! Yes, not, until v2.4k 2084 was released, and until 100 persons and coders here and there shared experiences, then worked but with doing some kinds of tricks! 

Ozmosis updated one came after and worked with only one trick, install with clover, then boot to your 10.13, with the help of who? Ozmosis update for Sierra also who? cecekpawon, not all of users give it a little thanks, just download it, if worked goodbye!

I'm not depreciating Clover itself or it's creators, no, contrarywise, with the help of who create does software, we can OS X our PC's, so the goal for my talking about, is sharing experiences or leave depreciated comments!

We just have to be respective for all who shared, did a hard work for us, to get already started, or a good comment, I'm talking about all utility, or tools: Clover, Ozmosis, chameleon, FakeSMC, MacIASL, Dsdt2Bios, KextUtility, ........ coders!

Finally excuse me for that, because I already received a comment for this, and I wrote it now, we just have to appreciate the work of who makes this things to be on our hand, by just a little thanks, it give them more energy to do more!

already done many times no luck

Have you reseted CMOS? Or Installed on APFS partition map?

Edited by ammoune78

If you already read the earlier posts, then you could not have asked this question

By the way, why reading the first, if you just have to read the last "supposed to have updates", more, did clover worked the first time with 10.13? No! Yes, not, until v2.4k 2084 was released, and until 100 persons and coders here and there shared experiences, then worked but with doing some kinds of tricks! 

Ozmosis updated one came after and worked with only one trick, install with clover, then boot to your 10.13, with the help of who? Ozmosis update for Sierra also who? cecekpawon, not all of users give it a little thanks, just download it, if worked goodbye!

I'm not depreciating Clover itself or it's creators, no, contrarywise, with the help of who create does software, we can OS X our PC's, so the goal for my talking about, is sharing experiences or leave depreciated comments!

We just have to be respective for all who shared, did a hard work for us, to get already started, or a good comment, I'm talking about all utility, or tools: Clover, Ozmosis, chameleon, FakeSMC, MacIASL, Dsdt2Bios, KextUtility, ........ coders!

Finally excuse me for that, because I already received a comment for this, and I wrote it now, we just have to appreciate the work of who makes this things to be on our hand, by just a little thanks, it give them more energy to do more!

Have you reseted CMOS? Or Installed on APFS partition map?

No apfs and yes 

你试过手动修补OSInstaller吗?

155FE503004889C34885DB 74 26
155FE503004889C34885DB EB 26

@cecekpawon

嘿,老板,你可以用这个更新ozmosis吗?

我会尝试这个,但我把fakesmc没有修复到S / L / E,没有FF / FFM,它  绕过固件更新和检查的成功!

Not trying to put down the hard work you guys have put in to this but sometimes it feels like your using Google Translate and am having a hard time understanding the key points. Usually most threads update the starting initial post with the basic facts. That's usually the job of the op or owner of the thread. Just go to Win-Raid and youll see what I mean. Again with the highest respect to all that have worked on Ozmosis can someone without any put downs or personal attacks take a moment and sum up whats going? Thank you.