Ozmosis

xpamamadeus
6,231 posts in this topic

So, I had same errors and as you mentioned earlier - it new Oz not booting. As I was putting oz not in bios, but on efi, I decided to put it and flash the bios.

So I flashed it after mod, fist boot and I have only recovery volume to boot from (recovery from 10.12.5).

So ok, I can boot to recovery and make usual partition to boot from, it I can't. In verbose mode it stops on fakesmc, trying to boot in cmnd+x, ain't booting.

The only way I see it, flash back older Oz, and then try again through puting it in efi, but after refresh nvram, I won't be able to boot into 10.12.6 again.

How can I make partition bootable through single user command prompt?

If you looked at my yesterday post, you can find that I refreshed my Bios putting inside FakeSMC and it's stuffs, in verbose mode it stop @ the line FakeSMC key ...... tralalalala, but with my experience SmcEmulatorKext was the best it's my preferred, I just wanted yesterday to try with FakeSMC because of High Sierra but I always recommend using Ozmosis stuffs instead of others, otherwise SmcEmulatorKext have to be updated, I already posted this comment yesterday, for anyone can did this work, I'm 99% expecting this update to work with High Sierra!

My friend, flash back your bios with Ozm Stuffs add Ozmosis.ffs High Sierra and APFS.ffs that cecekpawon posted yesterday, Install High Sierra with Clover v2.4 4081, boot from your Ozmosissed Bios, you're done!

If you looked at my yesterday post, you can find that I refreshed my Bios putting inside FakeSMC and it's stuffs, in verbose mode it stop @ the line FakeSMC key ...... tralalalala, but with my experience SmcEmulatorKext was the best it's my preferred, I just wanted yesterday to try with FakeSMC because of High Sierra but I always recommend using Ozmosis stuffs instead of others, otherwise SmcEmulatorKext have to be updated, I already posted this comment yesterday, for anyone can did this work, I'm 99% expecting this update to work with High Sierra!

My friend, flash back your bios with Ozm Stuffs add Ozmosis.ffs High Sierra and APFS.ffs that cecekpawon posted yesterday, Install High Sierra with Clover v2.4 4081, boot from your Ozmosissed Bios, you're done!

yes, i know im already bored you all with my "i want go oz only", and i will do like you said. But the problem is, i need to make that partition work ( i will do in somehow). 

My question is, where can i put that APFS.ffs on EFI to make it work? This is not my "i want to do so", this is problems with free space on bios, i just have no room for that in bios (lan and audio are in efi). 

ok I will tell you what happened to me the install was more by luck than skill.

I downloaded the Mac OS Developer Beta utility from this site insanelymac then downloaded the DMG image.tryed to boot from image. progress bar stopped moving.i restarted and from recovery reinstalled Sierra 10.12.5  made a copy on a usb with terminal command of High Sierra which I left in a front USB port

then up popped the update notification I just clicked it. I thought it was a iTunes up date it shut down and restarted and the progress bar said 16 minutes which I thought very odd but I let it run. on restart to my surprise it had installed 10.12.6

CAN I put boot args: -lilubeta -alcbeta in the Default  plist ffs file of my modified bios

ok I will tell you what happened to me the install was more by luck than skill.

I downloaded the Mac OS Developer Beta utility from this site insanelymac then downloaded the DMG image.tryed to boot from image. progress bar stopped moving.i restarted and from recovery reinstalled Sierra 10.12.5  made a copy on a usb with terminal command of High Sierra which I left in a front USB port

then up popped the update notification I just clicked it. I thought it was a iTunes up date it shut down and restarted and the progress bar said 16 minutes which I thought very odd but I let it run. on restart to my surprise it had installed 10.12.6

U just did an 10.12.6 beta update but not the High Sierra 10.13 install, ok

If you need to update the entire OS X, YOU CAN BOOT FROM RECOVERY AND LET IT DOWNLOAD THE IMAGE BY IT SELF, but you still will have "10.12.X" X is the erliest Recovery number it will not update it as you booted from! I was thinking that you installed 10.13 with only Ozmosis not with the help of Clover

yes, i know im already bored you all with my "i want go oz only", and i will do like you said. But the problem is, i need to make that partition work ( i will do in somehow). 

My question is, where can i put that APFS.ffs on EFI to make it work? This is not my "i want to do so", this is problems with free space on bios, i just have no room for that in bios (lan and audio are in efi). 

Ok, in your firmware image you have 3 Master Volume Modules, assuming that the second one is the one where we put Ozmosis stuffs, expand the third one put there APFS.ffs because you just have some free space there you can see it by generating MMTool report File RPT.

Same result with integer value? :rolleyes:

<key>FirmwareFeatures</key>
<integer>3909612855</integer>
<key>FirmwareFeaturesMask</key>
<integer>4280287039</integer>

this is right,i'm fix it,but new error come here:

post-1428044-0-94009700-1496970148_thumb.jpg

Error reading plist: No files to support boardID: Mac-F60DEB81FF30ACF6  

Mac-F60DEB81FF30ACF6 is macpro 6,1

By adding apfs into bios. Read the tread couple pages further. 

@ammoune78 , do you know what is this? 

http://imgur.com/a/5zlk3

Im trying to install and getting this.

Maybe you got what we got, but this second link doesn't work 404 error!

This is the error log i receive: 

https://fex.net/#!958453091425 

Strange, because Oz swapped in bios, and APFS in bios too, but in third section (second got no room) 

Link for the Log doesn't work, can you refresh it or just post it here

02220F00 0016
2.22f16

Theres no way to get the perfect values except from real mac full dump with exact type & updated, sorry

I put fakesmc in to s/l/e,it work well,but put it in to rom,it work faild,please help us,fix the ozmosis,ozmosis need update

@cecekpawon

OFF Topic, where i can get new sierra ? i'm not a developer

Here: 

https://fex.net/#!254081261945

:) You need to update your Ozmosis dude, please follow this step (with caution).

I've already did it, when I was posting log- Oz were already swapped on made by you. That log represents patched bios with new OZ and APFS.

• Like 1

yes,i update Ozmosis,as same as you said

I put fakesmc in to s/l/e,it work well,but put it in to rom,it work faild

^^ with patched version you should be able to store your FakeSMC in ROM / Oz folder.

From your log:

Jun  8 15:11:39 Mac-Pro OSInstaller[579]: ROM Features failed to open IORegistryEntry!
Jun  8 15:11:39 Mac-Pro OSInstaller[579]: ROM does not support APFS
Jun  8 15:11:39 Mac-Pro storagekitd[580]: Bless of /System/Library/CoreServices failed with status 2

You have exact problem with this guy, please follow that thread / play more with FirmwareFeatures(Mask) values.

I've already did it, when I was posting log- Oz were already swapped on made by you. That log represents patched bios with new OZ and APFS.

You dont need to increase your font except update your smc revision.

Jun  9 09:06:05 iMac Unknown[532]: 2017-06-09 09:06:05.725 smcupdater[595:19864] SMC RVUF Current version: 1.30f3
Jun  9 09:06:05 iMac Unknown[532]: 2017-06-09 09:06:05.725 smcupdater[595:19864] SMC RVUF New     version: 2.15f7
  • Like 2

^^ with patched version you should be able to store your FakeSMC in ROM / Oz folder.

From your log:

Jun  8 15:11:39 Mac-Pro OSInstaller[579]: ROM Features failed to open IORegistryEntry!
Jun  8 15:11:39 Mac-Pro OSInstaller[579]: ROM does not support APFS
Jun  8 15:11:39 Mac-Pro storagekitd[580]: Bless of /System/Library/CoreServices failed with status 2

You have exact problem with this guy, please follow that thread / play more with FirmwareFeatures(Mask) values.

You dont need to increase your font except update your smc revision.

Jun  9 09:06:05 iMac Unknown[532]: 2017-06-09 09:06:05.725 smcupdater[595:19864] SMC RVUF Current version: 1.30f3
Jun  9 09:06:05 iMac Unknown[532]: 2017-06-09 09:06:05.725 smcupdater[595:19864] SMC RVUF New     version: 2.15f7

thans bro,but i use  FirmwareFeatures with you offered,i will follow that thread ,god bless you :)