Ozmosis

xpamamadeus
6,231 posts in this topic

Hi, I have updated my bios with the ozmosis patched by cecekpawon.

First install of High Sierra fails because of a wrong SMC version.

Than I replaced SMCEmulator with the latest FakeSMC and passed this error.

Unfortunately the installation stops, because 'there is something wrong with your firmware'.

But installing with the help of clover and booting with oz works very well:)

Thanks!

5.if i install macos 10.12 with this ozmosis,install faild too

so i guess fakesmc can be injected,but not full with installstion 

I installed macOS 10.12 with no hassle.

@cecekpawon I just want to say thank you :D

Although there are some Issues left your Patch does the job. My first attempt wasn't very successful so I decided to start all over again and build an all new ROM for my board. I replaced the the elder SMC related stuff with a recent version of FakeSMC and it´s plugins which I converted with kext2ffs and placed them into my Rom alongside to your patched version von OZ and apfs.ffs. Guess what I flashed that ROM, added an boot entry for high sierra via EFI shell (OZ still does not see APFS Volumes by it´s own) and it´s up and running :D

post-152020-0-26285900-1497216293_thumb.png

post-152020-0-16507300-1497216339_thumb.png

Loading Extensions from EFI also works as expected I load Lilu and AppleALC (OZ Flavored) from EFI...

post-152020-0-40053700-1497220682_thumb.png

And here is HWMonitor using the Sensors...

post-152020-0-36740400-1497220767_thumb.png

EDIT: Uploaded Pics...

• Like 3

Yes cecek, I confirm that it load everything!

I'll just refresh as you said, after installing HS, now on the Apple folder in Efi, it has new folders added by the installer itself, and here's the result

post-334538-0-88399800-1497218949_thumb.png

My question is, before HS installation, we have to put it in both Efi partition: USB and HD install destination?

• Like 1

If you think it's worth a try, I replace current pe32 image with apfs.efi

@craike ...

you know that screen after pressing home button where you reset nvram every time i try and boot 10.13 i end up there is there any fix ?

ammoune78 Wich sensors did you used to be able to finish installation with Oz?

Actually I use modified RehabMan HWSensors and I use them all! But will switch to an uploaded one from a friend, I just had no time before yesterday and yesterday and today, but know I will reflash this lovely board, because it accepted for my all Ozmosis stuffs and AppleALC, Lillu, my Updated Injector version after taken permission, and RTL8111 "GA-Z97M-DS3H  :wub:  "    :hysterical:

Actually I use modified RehabMan HWSensors and I use them all! But will switch to an uploaded one from a friend, I just had no time before yesterday and yesterday and today, but know I will reflash this lovely board, because it accepted for my all Ozmosis stuffs and AppleALC, Lillu, my Updated Injector version after taken permission, and RTL8111 "GA-Z97M-DS3H :wub: " :hysterical:

Could you please upload me a complete pack with that sensor, injector and all included? Ill try tomorrow. Time for bed now. Thank you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@cecekpawon I just want to say thank you :D

Although there are some Issues left your Patch does the job. My first attempt wasn't very successful so I decided to start all over again and build an all new ROM for my board. I replaced the the elder SMC related stuff with a recent version of FakeSMC and it´s plugins which I converted with kext2ffs and placed them into my Rom alongside to your patched version von OZ and apfs.ffs. Guess what I flashed that ROM, added an boot entry for high sierra via EFI shell (OZ still does not see APFS Volumes by it´s own) and it´s up and running :D

attachicon.gif11-32-2017_11.32.24-CapturFiles.png

attachicon.gif11-34-2017_11.34.08-CapturFiles.png

Loading Extensions from EFI also works as expected I load Lilu and AppleALC (OZ Flavored) from EFI...

attachicon.gif12-48-2017_12.48.27-CapturFiles.png

And here is HWMonitor using the Sensors...

attachicon.gif11-40-2017_11.40.58-CapturFiles.png

EDIT: Uploaded Pics...

Could you explain the boot entry on EFI Shell?. I have the same problem and have to use clover in the apfs High Sierra. Thanks :)

Hi, I have updated my bios with the ozmosis patched by cecekpawon.

First install of High Sierra fails because of a wrong SMC version.

Than I replaced SMCEmulator with the latest FakeSMC and passed this error.

Unfortunately the installation stops, because 'there is something wrong with your firmware'.

But installing with the help of clover and booting with oz works very well:)

Thanks!

I installed macOS 10.12 with no hassle.

i'm same with you.ozmosis can boot but install faild

Could you explain the boot entry on EFI Shell?. I have the same problem and have to use clover in the apfs High Sierra. Thanks :)

bcfg boot add 0 fs1:\System\Library\CoreServices\boot.efi NAME_DER_PARTITION

Could you please upload me a complete pack with that sensor, injector and all included? Ill try tomorrow. Time for bed now. Thank you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yep, with patched Ozmosis from cecekpawon  ^_^  :hammer: with special respect!

Fake-2.22f16-SMC.zip

Note: use it for 2.22f16 SMC version, LPCSensos have only support for ITE chip, as I deleted others. 

i'm same with you.ozmosis can boot but install faild

bcfg boot add 0 fs1:\System\Library\CoreServices\boot.efi NAME_DER_PARTITIOD

Didn't work, using the apfs2.ffs from cecekpawon did the trick.

If you think it's worth a try, I replace current pe32 image with apfs.efi

@craike ...

Thanks cecekpawon, with this one apfs2.ffs oz detect the APFS drives. You are the best!!!. :yes:

• Like 1

Load apfs.efi from shell also doenst work?

HEY BOSS,i chose to die,lol

post-1428044-0-72256300-1497255771_thumb.jpeg

just joke,i chose install by clover and boot by ozmosis

I replace fakesmc, removed all the sensors because i have pascal gpu and got KP on Graphics sensors but now i can't get past Firmware verification error. Smbios iMac 14,2 with BIOS IM142.88Z.0118.B46.1705011513, FF 3909612855

and FFM 4280287039. Whay could I do next?

opppps

Jun 12 07:47:53 iMac OSInstaller[570]: ROM Features failed to open IORegistryEntry!
Jun 12 07:47:53 iMac OSInstaller[570]: ROM does not support APFS
Jun 12 07:47:53 iMac storagekitd[571]: Bless of /System/Library/CoreServices failed with status 2

i see this blablabla many times,Especially this one "ROM does not support APFS"

you can use FF by 0x80001417, (hex imac15,1)  to fix "ROM Features failed to open IORegistryEntry!"

But it is of no damn use.

post-1428044-0-27864400-1497255720_thumb.jpg

• Like 1