HELP TOPIC - for help in OS X Yosemite (10.10) and below

Deltac0

2,805 posts in this topic

well, your problem is with Framenbuffer, your system load all kexts for your Graphics, but not load Chutoro Pers.,only

ATY,AMD,RadeonFramebuffer@0,

try update your boot loader for a last version of chameleon

EDIT: POST a full report Darwin Dumper

well, your problem is with Framenbuffer, your system load all kexts for your Graphics, but not load Chutoro Pers.,only

ATY,AMD,RadeonFramebuffer@0,

try update your boot loader for a last version of chameleon

EDIT: POST a full report Darwin Dumper

How do I do it, with what application?

post the folder that app generate

well, I look your report and I suggest for you patch your AICPUPM and delete NULLCPUPM, delete sleep enabler.kext and Paragon kexts, if you need share files with win ,make a Partition FAT32, these kexts are problematics, and don't forget you have a machine AMD and it is more dificult for work all 100%, your graphic card is ok QE/CI and full resolution . you can try others smbios models and test your graphics

you need test it, MacPro4,1 o 5,1 then iMac12,1, 12,2 all models iMac test one by one, or you can delete your smbios from extra, then reboot, now look in info hardware what model the system have set for your machine.

iFIRE, They definiu is:

capturadetela20130510s1.png

What set? the properties of the system are "iMac" and the full report is "MacPro 3,1".

When I installed "[url="http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/279450-why-insanelymac-does-not-support-tonymacx86/"]#####[/url]" it automatically set for MacPro 3.1, does the same?

is in SMBios that has to be set the ID of the video card?

I'm trying to install mountain lion on a amd apu laptop with niresh and although I've tried all the flags (amd, GraphicsEnabler=No, -v, -x) all it does it show some text (too quick to read) and then the screen flickers and dies. The lights don't even show CPU activity. Please help.

Edit: the computer just reboots

Edit2:any idea how to incorporate the clover bootloader into this? Im using the niresh iso and easyBCD to add it to the windows bootmenu as instructed in the guide

I'm trying to install mountain lion on a amd apu laptop with niresh and although I've tried all the flags (amd, GraphicsEnabler=No, -v, -x) all it does it show some text (too quick to read) and then the screen flickers and dies. The lights don't even show CPU activity. Please help.

Edit: the computer just reboots

Edit2:any idea how to incorporate the clover bootloader into this? Im using the niresh iso and easyBCD to add it to the windows bootmenu as instructed in the guide

No and..APU related..go ask in my topic please ;)

Niresh for APU is a NO GO. ;) any method youll find..Clover is the one to use..use my guide.. dont be a smart ass...I ve tried allll of the methods.

hello ,

je tente une installation pour le moins exotique mais bon , je veux tester ce chipset VIA , la carte mère en question est une Asus A8VM/S939/Atlon64 3200+/ DDR400 (2.5 go) et PCIE :king: le chipset VIA a bien l'AHCI/RAID :thumbsup_anim: , jusque là c'est une affaire qui marche , l'installation démarre (très bien) :D ensuite ça se gatte , l'installation s’arrête à la dix-neuvième minutes :( (sans KP)

j'ai bien insérer le kext supervia mais avec ou sans , c'est pareil :(

I attempt an installation for the less exotic but hey, I want to test this chipset VIA motherboard in question is an Asus A8VM/S939/Atlon64 3200 + / DDR400 (2.5 go) and PCIE :king: VIA chipset has the AHCI/RAID :thumbsup_anim: until then it is a case that works, the installation starts (very good) :D then it's drip pan, the installation stops in the nineteenth minutes :( (without KP )

I have insert the kext Supervia but with or without, it's the same :(

hello ,

je tente une installation pour le moins exotique mais bon , je veux tester ce chipset VIA , la carte mère en question est une Asus A8VM/S939/Atlon64 3200+/ DDR400 (2.5 go) et PCIE :king: le chipset VIA a bien l'AHCI/RAID :thumbsup_anim: , jusque là c'est une affaire qui marche , l'installation démarre (très bien) :D ensuite ça se gatte , l'installation s’arrête à la dix-neuvième minutes :( (sans KP)

j'ai bien insérer le kext supervia mais avec ou sans , c'est pareil :(

I attempt an installation for the less exotic but hey, I want to test this chipset VIA motherboard in question is an Asus A8VM/S939/Atlon64 3200 + / DDR400 (2.5 go) and PCIE :king: VIA chipset has the AHCI/RAID :thumbsup_anim: until then it is a case that works, the installation starts (very good) :D then it's drip pan, the installation stops in the nineteenth minutes :( (without KP )

I have insert the kext Supervia but with or without, it's the same :(

Without a sign of what is happening it's hard to say what is the problem. But if it was happening to me i would re-build the thumb drive as the first step on trying to solve it have you done that yet? Also, in my VIA build i was restricted to use the kernel AnV has built, in your case since you're using an AMD processor maybe you can try with some Bronya builds or vice-versa. Hope it helps :)

I have gigabyte ud3p ga ma770t and Phenom x4 955 BE.

My Audio is ALC888.

Probed all Kernels, System is 10.8.2

ATI 4850 - works with full QE/CI

WiFI - Apple Extreme WiFi with mini PCI adapter

Bluetooth - works - no freezings with Magic mouse and keyboard

Works only with VoodooHDA 2.7.4, but crackling, one working solution for me is:

yes > /dev/null

but it eats 100% of first processor core, is any solution for that? :(

Thank u for any help.

I have gigabyte ud3p ga ma770t and Phenom x4 955 BE.

My Audio is ALC888.

Probed all Kernels, System is 10.8.2

ATI 4850 - works with full QE/CI

WiFI - Apple Extreme WiFi with mini PCI adapter

Bluetooth - works - no freezings with Magic mouse and keyboard

Works only with VoodooHDA 2.7.4, but crackling, one working solution for me is:

yes > /dev/null

but it eats 100% of first processor core, is any solution for that? :(

Thank u for any help.

Have you tried this? http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/267905-voodoohda-common-problems/

It worked for me only needed to change the channel to 16bit and all noise goes away.

I have an AMD build, 8350 CPU with ASRock 970 Extreme4 Mobo, with 16GB RAM, I set up a OSX 32bit machine on Virtualbox, gave it 2 cores, 4GB of RAM and then loaded the following.

10.6.3 disc

Bootloader works

Black screen after and no activity

Bootloader

Black screen after with no activity

Bootloader works

starts loading OSX

gets stuck at BSD line

Nothing and just says it cant find bootable medium.

Has anyone had luck with these modern AMD systems in Virtualbox?

Hey all heres my pc build:

550W HEC Desktop Power Supply

ASUS M4A78LT-M Mainboard (uATX), with integrated HDMI/DVI/VGA Graphics - DDR3

Supports up to 12 USB 2.0 ports (6x mid-board, 6x back panel) - M4A78LT-M

AMD Athlon™ II X4 640 Quad Core Processor AM3 (3.0GHz)

8GB 1333MHz Dual Channel DDR3 SDRAM

1GB ATI Radeon HD5750 Graphics Accelerator

1TB Samsung F3 SATA 7200rpm 32MB Cache Hard Drive

22x SATA Dual Layer DVD-Rewritable Super Format ±R/±RW/RAM

7.1 High Definition onboard sound card - for 8 Channel Cinema sound

Network Ready PCIe Gigabit LAN

Ive been running windows for years and a been an ios and mac user since the start but never got a iMac/mac pro so i started mackintosh this week for fun and to learn.

I got MLion to install and boot and work but it has graphic issues any fixes for this?

I used iatkos and used and_kernel

Im now thinking about installing lion and going down that route it seems much better supported and seems like no graphic errors.

Im new to the hackintosh scene so any help would be good

how can i install lion? i tried with myhack but it hangs im thinking niresh?

thanks