First I cleaned NVRAM, I downloaded the Clover 4719 revision, with "UninstallPKG" I deleted all Clover tracks (I always do this when I update it), add the "KbdPreLang" key and set it to "yes", set the " br: 0 "that proves that this key is the PTBR language, also has the" pt: 0 ", which may be the language of Portugal
Then I formatted the EFI partition in FAT32, I installed Clover always in UEFI mode, I use the driver "OsxAptioFixDrv-64.efi".
And then I rebooted the pc, soon after I had to search for new updates (since I saw that the new beta came out)
Dropped and asked to restart, but I saw that the pop-up windows showed in "English"
Completed the update and was merged between the two languages
But this your process of setting the language again before the update I did not do
Terminal Saved Output