Mavericks kernel testing on AMD (formerly Mountain Lion kernel testing on AMD)

theconnactic

6,414 posts in this topic

What do you want to install? Sinetek kernel does not work with 10.9.1 on FX CPU? or Clover and Chameleon !

actually, quite well on me, i can run 10.9.1 with v4 kernel  :D

post-1176412-0-74360300-1387305635_thumb.jpg

no, but I use os x 10.9. How can I fix USB?

disable the USBInjection

• Like 2

running on an athlon II X4 620 everythings works now with sinetek's v4 kernel.

no pink icons, no icon glitches, no pink PNGs nor TIFFs

furthermore the system is faster and iTunes isn't laggy any more,

well {censored} done sinetek, now the system is fully usable.

THANKSSSS

should i use voodootscsync or this furute implemented in kernel?

You gave me an idea with tscsync. It looks like it isn't implemented in the v4_kernel - this is my opinion. On mine Athlon there was a lot of glitches, freezes with v4_kernel - on Bronzovkas kernels I haven't got that issues.

But!!! I installed the VoodooTSCSyncAMD.kext in Extra, run MyFix with MyHack.app and restart the PC. Now it's working perfectly, fast, no glitches, no freezes, no pink icons, no icon bug :)

I will try to update to 10.9.1 soon :)

Thank you again @Sinetek :thumbsup_anim: :thumbsup_anim: :thumbsup_anim:

• Like 1

:)

update 13B42 ok   :thumbsup_anim:

654531Capturedcran20131217210549.png

191641Capturedcran20131217211728.png

хорошие новости, обновление может быть сделано через меню Apple, без проблем, перезапуск нет истории, ничего, чтобы заменить, как вы можете видеть ядро просто был поставлен в скрытый в файле обновления.

the good news, the update can be done via the Apple menu without problem, restarting is no history, nothing to replace, as you can see the kernel simply been put in hidden in the update file.

Edited by gils83
  • Like 4

I cannot install update because the Installer stops at 3/4 of installation and nothing happens :(:D i tried even in safe mode and the same result. I need to find a way to install this update (I have no internet connection on Mavericks and this is the biggest problem).

EDIT: WOOOOOW :o It moves after 15minutes of standing :D 5sec to finish...... I will better wait :D

Edited by tragediana150

Hello boys and girls, everything will be discussed here? we have forgot all the rules on the pile thrown? ??

• Like 1

Sinetek,

i want to report some strange things  :blush:

with your latest kernel, i mean the v3 and v4 my pc won't shutdown completely, i mean only the screen went off, but the cpu still running  :(

and then i try the v2 and it's shutdown perfectly ( screen went off then cpu too )  :)

is anyone having a problem same as me ?

thanks  :lol:

• Like 1

Sinetek,

i want to report some strange things  :blush:

with your latest kernel, i mean the v3 and v4 my pc won't shutdown completely, i mean only the screen went off, but the cpu still running  :(

and then i try the v2 and it's shutdown perfectly ( screen went off then cpu too )  :)

is anyone having a problem same as me ?

thanks  :lol:

Yes, I do :) I have the same problem. PC is not shutdown and not restart at all. I installed evoreboot.kext and it's not working.

Waiting for  v5 ;)

Sinetek,i want to report some strange things :blush:with your latest kernel, i mean the v3 and v4 my pc won't shutdown completely, i mean only the screen went off, but the cpu still running :(and then i try the v2 and it's shutdown perfectly ( screen went off then cpu too ) :)is anyone having a problem same as me ?thanks :lol:
Complete opposite to me. V1 & V2 no shutdown, didn't test 3 but 4 works perfectly on my set up. The weird world of AMD

Hello boys and girls, everything will be discussed here? we have forgot all the rules on the pile thrown?

:)

I think coders will be telling to know that their kernel support the 13.0 update and 10.9.1 update without changing anything in the tree.  ;) 

UPDATED TO 10.9.1 OK....

RUNNING BOTH CORES AND CLOCK RUNNING CRAZY AGAIN...

CPU=1 CLOCK IS STABLE AND ACCURATE...

MAPS STILL DISTORTED...

OTHERWISE FAST AND STABLE...

FOR NOW IT'S GOOD!

JUST NEEDS BIT MORE TWEAKS....

CLOCK WAS OK, BUT JUMPED BACK 1 HOUR....NOW LOSING TIME...WILL GO BACK TO CPUS=1

FOR NOW

post-749905-0-76931600-1387327350_thumb.png

post-749905-0-11611800-1387327607_thumb.png

UPDATED TO 10.9.1 OK....

RUNNING BOTH CORES AND CLOCK RUNNING CRAZY AGAIN...

CPU=1 CLOCK IS STABLE AND ACCURATE...

MAPS STILL DISTORTED...

OTHERWISE FAST AND STABLE...

FOR NOW IT'S GOOD!

JUST NEEDS BIT MORE TWEAKS....

CLOCK WAS OK, BUT JUMPED BACK 1 HOUR....NOW LOSING TIME...WILL GO BACK TO CPUS=1

FOR NOW

What's your CPU?

also V5 coming soon, i've added shutdown support, and will try fixing FX if i can

would it be useful to pull  andy's power switching stuff in?

• Like 1

i've added support for shutdown, at last :hysterical: :hysterical:

first time AMD has shutdown i think :-)

Weird, ML shutdown used to work for me as well. Just not lion. Thanks for the hard work!

IS THERE A NEWER VERSION OF TSCSYNCHAMD.KEXT OUT THERE??

CLOCK IS RUNNING BACKWARDS.....WITH 2 CORES

CPU IS AMD X2 64 2800+ FAMILY 15

OOPS SINETEK AMD X2 64 3800+ FAMILY 15

Have you set TSCSync with the correct amount of cores??