[Guide] Mammoth Method v2.00 - HP DVx 10.6.x: Fast, Easy, Comprehensive Installation. /// NEW MAMMOTH BOOT CD for i5 & i3 \\\

Mammoth

1,567 posts in this topic

Great that you are getting close, but my machine does not have the dual card setup, so I don't know about this. Maybe someone else here does. However, the way it's supposed to work is the Intel SHOULD be the default, then, when you use an intensive graphics application, it's SUPPOSED to auto-switch to using the better, ATI card. Maybe this IS working and you just need a way to test it, but I don't know how you would.

Google about it, and please let us know what you find. Many of the new machines have this dual config, and it is part of the new Gen 2 CPUs.

Hm, do you know anyone who possibly know this? I've looked many places on insanelymac and google and I've got no luck finding a solution.

Thanks for the answer but in my case my problem with the trackpad is when im installing it. I can use the keyboard but not the mouse. Im using the MIID for the DVxI3I5.

OK, so HP is probably using a different one than in my DV8. We need to figure out what it is, what it's going to take to make it work, then I will use 'that' to create a new MIIF that will work for all of you. Because I don't have your machine to work with, it's going to be up to all of you with these machines to figure it out, then post it here.

Look in Windows and research the specs for your machine to find out exactly what is being used. You can then compare it with my DV8 (VF836AV).

I booted with the VANILLA 10.6.7 (mach_kernel) and it worked.

uname -v --> Darwin Kernel Version 10.7.0: Sat Jan 29 15:16:10 PST 2011; root:xnu-1504.9.37~1/RELEASE_X86_64.

Now I am installing again with the new i3i5 MIID. I had to create a new USB with the MIID + XIID both on the same USB in order to leaver one USB port free for the mouse. Because with this MIID I have no kwyboard and the left USBs don´t work which is the main problem I am having to use this version. I will post results soon.

Great work Elixz! I am looking forward to your continued success; then, please let me know what I need to do to make the MIIF better.

THANKS!

:)

everything is working great on my hp dv5 1160 - thanks to mammoth!

except sound!

i have a idt sound chip: 92HD71B7

what can i do to get this working too - so my nb is fully osxed?

thx for your reply!

everything is working great on my hp dv5 1160 - thanks to mammoth!

except sound!

i have a idt sound chip: 92HD71B7

what can i do to get this working too - so my nb is fully osxed?

thx for your reply!

Awesome, glad to hear MOST is working! :)

I am researching how best to get sound working, we should have a solution very soon, maybe even by this weekend, or sooner.

Wael, I'm having the same problem with mine (I wonder if we got them from the same guy on ebay?)

My BIOS is definitely fixed, because I have a full-length Apple BCM94321MC card, and if I use some tape to hold it in place (the half-height screw mounts keep it from being seated properly), it shows up in both Windows and OSX, and works perfectly in both places.

I just ordered an Atheros AR5BXB92 card (based on advice in this thread, by dgrx) ... we'll see if it works. The bottom looks flat so I'm hoping it'll fit (whereas the BCM94321 card has components on the bottom, that keep it from lying flat). It's shipping from a city an hour north of me, so it should be here by Saturday, I hope. I'll let you know if it works.

Looking forward to your results and they are GOOD!

Hey all,

I just installed via 10.6.3 on my DV6. But after following the guide to upgrade to 10.6.7 I receive hanging at the point "DSMOS has arrived". 106.3 worked fine for the most part; I could boot, had access to my mouse and usb after running the command in 'Cham' extras, but after the update I get this error. Any suggestions?

thanks in advance,

Tayshun

First, off, PLEASE add a signature with your machine configuration (see how to do this in Thread Rules on the first page of this thread). Thanks! ;)

Your result are opposite of the norm, which is 10.6.3 NOT working but 10.6.7 working.

Need to know your machine config in order to help though.

Hello Mammoth,

I got a patched dsdt.aml from MaLd0n, all my USB ports are working now.

But sleep still doesn't work, I can not even boot with SleepEnabler.ket installed (got the right version for 10.6.7). The boot sequence always freezes at:

post-460737-1302120308_thumb.jpg

No idea how to fix this...

This is REALLY great news! And you have an i3. PLEASE post your DSDT and Patch Pack you got from MaLd0n so I can make it available to others.

You should NOT need SleepEnabler.kext and I would advise everyone NOT to use such .kext files. This should all be handled by the latest Chameleon and DSDT.

Now that you have the Patch Pack from MaLd0n, the next step is to reach out to NIXin (if he's not too busy) to put the DVx specific touches on it. Put before he can do anything, you need to post them.

@Mammoth

I just tested the new MIID for i3i5.

- during the installation neither the keyboard or the left usb ports worker. so I had to make a single USB with MIID + XIID in order to have the mouse in one of the left USBs.

- I had an error running the Finish script because the taptun_1066 kernel was missing. May be this is because I was using the "old" Cham partition, which I haven´t changed. I included the file in the MIID and it worked.

- after installation, it boots in 10.6.3.

Darwin Kernel Version 10.4.0: Mon Dec 6 17:32:42 EST 2010; ModCD Kernel v4 :/Users/nawcom/Builds/bootcd-1504.7.4/BUILD/obj/RELEASE_I386.

Hi Elixz,

When you are updating using a new or different MIIF, you should erase the old Cham drive, for sure. So I think this where all the problems came from.

Also, remember the installation hard drive needs to be seen by OS X as the primary, 1st hard drive, and the partitions must be as stated in the guides, or stuff won't work. The new MIIFs use 10.6.7 now, we no longer mess with 10.6.6, so you might be using the old v.02 MIIF. Use the new v.03 MIIF.

Darwin Kernel Version 10.4.0 = 10.6.4. :|

Start over again clean, and follow the guides exactly. :)

First let me say, you do a great job here Mammoth!! Awesome!! :)

But unfortunately i have a little problem to boot the Mac OS X Install DVD from my USB-Stick. It would be great if you have any hints oder something like that :)

I read your Guides Part1-3 completely and i create my own USB-Boot-Device with an Snow Leopard 10.6.3 Retail DVD and with an "Mammoth (machine) Installation Image Files". I own a "HP Pavilion dv6 2090sg".

At this time, i know, there is noch specified MIIF for the dv6-series.

But i choose the DVx-MIIF (Use this as a basic template for building a MIIF for a machine that one isn't available for yet. NO DSDT). I created my clean DSDT with ubuntu and add it to the MIIF, i know theres a lot more to do, to have a full DSDT. But I have no other options, have I?

I created successfully my USB-Boot-Device and Booting with the Chameleon Boot Loader the Mac OS X Install DVD in verbose-Mode. Before all this I unplugged all USB-Devices and i configured the BIOS as it its shown in your PDF-Guide. But after some lines of boot-text the HP-Pavilion shutdown ;) (last line "CPU halted")

I've recorded a Video from this:

Can anybody help me?? The would be great!! :) I own a iMac 27" but this is my first hac(k)intosh i try to install...

Additional Info:

HP Pavilion dv6 2090sg

- 15,6 HD-Ready Display (1366 x 768 Pixel)

- Intel Core i7 720QM Prozessor (1,6 – 2,8 GHz)

- 4 GByte DDR3

- Nvidia GeForce GT 230M (1 GByte DDR3)

- 320 GByte Harddrive (7200 U/min)

- Realtek RTL8168D/8111D-Familie-PCI-E-Gigabit-Ethernet-NIC (NDIS 6.20)

- Intel® WiFI Link 5100 AGN

Hello boysetsfire06,

Thank you for being so thorough! It really makes it easier for me to help when all the info is provided! :)

One thing you could do is please add your machine config info to your signature. Please see the Thread Rules on the the first page of this thread for instructions on how to do this.

Now, I may have some very good news for you; your machine specs are identicle to my DV8, which means you MAY be able to use my DV8 MIIF! So please try it and report back here with your results.

First, try it with the DSDT.aml that comes with the MIIF. Our machine BIOS' are different, but try it anyway first. If that does NOT work, then create a clean DSDT using Ubuntu (use the DSDT Guide for this), and replace it with the DSDT.aml on the MIID and then try it.

Hm, do you know anyone who possibly know this? I've looked many places on insanelymac and google and I've got no luck finding a solution.

No, but I need to learn about this too, so we will just have to keep looking. This is the way it is when things are brand new... time and work is needed.

The MIID is described in Part II - Installation of Image Device PDF guide in the first page. The MIIF is the image file that you restore onto your MIID (USB flash drive)

Wow... I am such an idiot sometimes ^^. Thanks for your response though :(

Hi Mammoth ,

Thanks again for all the time you take from your busy life to answer and help all of us ! :(

After a perfect installation , and everything working , I was wandering if we are going to get the HDMI out with Audio working , I know I had it working on our last installation . So maybe we could make it work this time? , since we have much better way to do things .

I know you are super busy trying to help other people with their different systems, so no big deal if we get it now or later , but if you need some one to do some testing , please let me know

oskr

Anyone here using the modded whitelist BIOS? I custom modded mine to add support for a BCM4332. Currently I have an issue with my wifi just dropping every now and then. By dropping, I mean spontaniously turning OFF with turning ON not working. To fix it, I have to reboot in win7 and touch the wifi button on my keyboard. I was thinking this could be a problem with the voodoops2.kext due to a keymapping issue? (sometimes when rebooting my trackpad doesn't work but my wifi doesn't cut out!)

Also, mammoth... did you ever get the nvidia rom to load? Just curious if its of any advantage

Anyone here using the modded whitelist BIOS? I custom modded mine to add support for a BCM4332. Currently I have an issue with my wifi just dropping every now and then. By dropping, I mean spontaniously turning OFF with turning ON not working. To fix it, I have to reboot in win7 and touch the wifi button on my keyboard. I was thinking this could be a problem with the voodoops2.kext due to a keymapping issue? (sometimes when rebooting my trackpad doesn't work but my wifi doesn't cut out!)

Also, mammoth... did you ever get the nvidia rom to load? Just curious if its of any advantage

Are you seeing this issue in OS X AND Windows 7, or just OS X?

I came close to getting the nVidia ROM to load... I'm wondering if the ROM file was just not generated properly. I know how to do it (I THINK it's in the guides...) but there is an error when trying to load it.

Hi Mammoth ,

Thanks again for all the time you take from your busy life to answer and help all of us ! :)

After a perfect installation , and everything working , I was wandering if we are going to get the HDMI out with Audio working , I know I had it working on our last installation . So maybe we could make it work this time? , since we have much better way to do things .

I know you are super busy trying to help other people with their different systems, so no big deal if we get it now or later , but if you need some one to do some testing , please let me know

oskr

Right now there are still a lot of things that are higher priority for me, but it is on my list. It has to do with the GenericBrightness kext and DSDT.... probably more with DSDT for i5 and i3 machines. Go to the thread for GenericBrightness and see if someone there can help with it or DSDT related to it.

Hello boysetsfire06,

Thank you for being so thorough! It really makes it easier for me to help when all the info is provided! :)

One thing you could do is please add your machine config info to your signature. Please see the Thread Rules on the the first page of this thread for instructions on how to do this.

Now, I may have some very good news for you; your machine specs are identicle to my DV8, which means you MAY be able to use my DV8 MIIF! So please try it and report back here with your results.

First, try it with the DSDT.aml that comes with the MIIF. Our machine BIOS' are different, but try it anyway first. If that does NOT work, then create a clean DSDT using Ubuntu (use the DSDT Guide for this), and replace it with the DSDT.aml on the MIID and then try it.

Hello Mammoth!!

signature added :)

This news sounds very good!! I will build a new usb-boot-device with your DV8 MIIF and tell you if it works!! (And Change the DSDT on a second try), later when i'll be back at home.

Thanks!!!! :)

Hi, I had a similar problem. Do you by chance have an "unallocated" space of about 100Mb (give or take) above your windows partition, when you look at the disk layout during Windows7 (Fresh) installation. I did, and had nothing but problems. I know Windows7 will not install on any partition past the 4th one. I did not think that empty space would matter.... I rebooted back into OSX, Erased the Windows partition (MS-DOS Format). When I rebooted with Windows7 from a usb, the "unallocated" space was gone, and Windows7 installed just fine. (Remember to format the windows partition to NTFS).

Don't know if this will help.. but it worked for me.

Hi DGRX,

Firstly... thanks for your input. I did try what you suggested (and yes there was 120meg of unallocated space for some reason above my WINDOWS7 partition). It didnt work but got me on the right track.

Mammoth, thanks for your help also. I did see the updated guides - but also to no success... HOWEVER...

I randomly thought I'd pull one of my mem sticks out the laptop. (2 x 2gig sticks). PRESTO, it installed!!! :)

It would ONLY install with one 2gig mem stick in the top slot. Very weird. But everything is all good now. And fresh install of Windows 7 Ultimate is on my machine now.

So if anyone is having headaches installing a fresh Win7 on their DVx laptop (ie BSOD), please try the above (amongst other tests of course). It could save you 3 days of pain it caused me!! :)

Now.. onto that next Mammoth guide...

Are you seeing this issue in OS X AND Windows 7, or just OS X?

I see it mostly in os x, but of course I do use os x pretty much exclusively. It happens at odd times. Although I HAVE seen it happen in win7, but all I had to do was toggle the wireless button on the keyboard and not restart.

Edit:

All indications point to hardware issue, but I wanted to check this thread to see if anyone else had the problem.

Have you tried [url="http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/279450-why-insanelymac-does-not-support-tonymacx86/"]#####[/url] and installing the latest VoodooHDA? Just a thought, it may work.

Any ideas of what kernel you're using as I've realized that I can't get OSX to boot with anything other than Nawcom's legacy kernel =S

Hey, I have a core i5 430m and I used the MIIF for DVx i5i3. I installed everything from one usb stick ( if it makes a difference) with no changes to anything at all, and no DSDT. after booting into 10.6.3 I had usb support but no trackpad, then I ran the script in the cham extras folder which made it work. The weird thing is, when I boot 10.6.3 it shows a whole list of drivers that it skipped which I think allowed it to function ( I have switchable graphics so I assume it went straight to intel HD instead of ATI) but after I upgrade it doesnt really skip anything. If you have an ATI card and get it working I'd be glad to know your success!

Hey, I have a core i5 430m and I used the MIIF for DVx i5i3. I installed everything from one usb stick ( if it makes a difference) with no changes to anything at all, and no DSDT. after booting into 10.6.3 I had usb support but no trackpad, then I ran the script in the cham extras folder which made it work. The weird thing is, when I boot 10.6.3 it shows a whole list of drivers that it skipped which I think allowed it to function ( I have switchable graphics so I assume it went straight to intel HD instead of ATI) but after I upgrade it doesnt really skip anything. If you have an ATI card and get it working I'd be glad to know your success!

I have the same problem that you have. Im using numpad as Mouse (universal access - Mouse)

I've updated to 10.6.7 but i got Kernel Panic something AppleInteCPUManagment thing. I can boot with legacy kernel but not with taptun1067.

Also i will try to update the extension.kext of my MIID to check if the touch pad works.

I have the same problem that you have. Im using numpad as Mouse (universal access - Mouse)

I've updated to 10.6.7 but i got Kernel Panic something AppleInteCPUManagment thing. I can boot with legacy kernel but not with taptun1067.

Also i will try to update the extension.kext of my MIID to check if the touch pad works.

Wow I was just about to post that haha. I changed the text in the com.abble.boot.plist to boot from legacy and it works fine. the only thing is, even though I updated to 10.6.7, under system information it still says that I am on 10.6.3? so weird. I used ChamExtUp to make my trackpad work again though, so thats all I can suggest at the moment. Im glad to know at least someone else out there has the 5650 and we can relate! :D

Wow I was just about to post that haha. I changed the text in the com.abble.boot.plist to boot from legacy and it works fine. the only thing is, even though I updated to 10.6.7, under system information it still says that I am on 10.6.3? so weird. I used ChamExtUp to make my trackpad work again though, so thats all I can suggest at the moment. Im glad to know at least someone else out there has the 5650 and we can relate! :P

Wow I was just about to post that haha. I changed the text in the com.abble.boot.plist to boot from legacy and it works fine. the only thing is, even though I updated to 10.6.7, under system information it still says that I am on 10.6.3? so weird. I used ChamExtUp to make my trackpad work again though, so thats all I can suggest at the moment. Im glad to know at least someone else out there has the 5650 and we can relate! :P

OK i will try to add Legacy_Kernel to my Cham Partition to boot from it and them use the ChamExUp script. Hope that fix my Trackpad. As I said im using my numpad as a mouse (slow but works :D)

Wael, I'm having the same problem with mine (I wonder if we got them from the same guy on ebay?)

My BIOS is definitely fixed, because I have a full-length Apple BCM94321MC card, and if I use some tape to hold it in place (the half-height screw mounts keep it from being seated properly), it shows up in both Windows and OSX, and works perfectly in both places.

I just ordered an Atheros AR5BXB92 card (based on advice in this thread, by dgrx) ... we'll see if it works. The bottom looks flat so I'm hoping it'll fit (whereas the BCM94321 card has components on the bottom, that keep it from lying flat). It's shipping from a city an hour north of me, so it should be here by Saturday, I hope. I'll let you know if it works.

so the card we have not working and i think i ll not go to your card coz it will not fit the place do any one have a successful another card ?

supd

hi wael,

I'm getting the same kp error that you posted in post #115, did you find a solution? If so, what did you do?

thanks,

i solved my kb problem by using kext utility and repairing permission with disk utility

i figured that the problem happend with me when i used pfix

so try it and tell me

Hi,

Anyone know a solution to get Windows7 backup working after booting from Chameleon?

Might be a problem when using Dual Boot ?

The only thing I know that's not working are

• Card reader
  • HDMI - Sound and "Full screen mode" for movies

BUT I don't use these features anyway, so no big problem for me right now ;)

Previous I have issues with shut down / Restart

But after removed my USB WIFI card and replace with a internal it's seems that issue is gone :D

Right now I'm upgrading my UNRAID server so I can use AFP and TimeMachine features :whistle:

Its support SAMBA/NFS/AFP

So my MAC is running flawless right now , Thanks for all hard work Mammut :D

//Peter

I came close to getting the nVidia ROM to load... I'm wondering if the ROM file was just not generated properly. I know how to do it (I THINK it's in the guides...) but there is an error when trying to load it.

Hey Mammoth, Found your post on projectOS... I'm having the same issue. I don't really think it's a problem with your nvidia rom dump, as I found another dump for our cards on a video bios tweak sight. When hex compared, they were very different, but for the same card (maybe different revision?) Had the same results. I still have not found a reliable way to dump my video BIOS yet. All the usual tools do not work, including nvflash from DOS! The one I found, the guy said he had to use a hex editor and memory dump to get it! I think it my be an HP thing for our DVx's... never had this much trouble dumping a video BIOS. Gonna keep at it though :D

Hi DGRX,

Firstly... thanks for your input. I did try what you suggested (and yes there was 120meg of unallocated space for some reason above my WINDOWS7 partition). It didnt work but got me on the right track.

Mammoth, thanks for your help also. I did see the updated guides - but also to no success... HOWEVER...

I randomly thought I'd pull one of my mem sticks out the laptop. (2 x 2gig sticks). PRESTO, it installed!!! :)

It would ONLY install with one 2gig mem stick in the top slot. Very weird. But everything is all good now. And fresh install of Windows 7 Ultimate is on my machine now.

So if anyone is having headaches installing a fresh Win7 on their DVx laptop (ie BSOD), please try the above (amongst other tests of course). It could save you 3 days of pain it caused me!! :)

Now.. onto that next Mammoth guide...

Glad to hear you got it working :)

are there known issues with Time Machine using the Mammoth install method?

I tried it today (with an external usb hard drive), and I get a mysterious "backup failed" message. I quick google search of insanelymac showed some stuff from a few years ago about needing a patched IONetworkingFamily.kext ... but I don't know how relevant that is (if at all) to this current method.

oh, and I tried searching the guides, but didn't see any but one mention of Time Machine. feel free to let me know if I need to look at them more closely!

Hi Mammoth

i found a solution For HDMI sound

re-enable HDMI audio on SL 10.6.6

Can you or NIXin add this fix to the "DSDT Auto-Patcher"

also why do we use "GraphicsEnabler= Yes" , although our graphics card is injected in the DSDT

Did you get this to work? Just added this to the patch and redid the DSDT. Still no hdmi audio.... I'll keep at it in case I added it wrong. Maybe it change on 10.6.7?

It appears "GraphicsEnable" controls the screen resolution before osx boots.

Have you looked up checco/atlee's method on the ATI forums?

so the card we have not working and i think i ll not go to your card coz it will not fit the place do any one have a successful another card ?

Atheros AR5B93 seems to be another card that had success with some users on insanelymac. You could try that.

Quick question about DSDT.

I've manage to acquire a patched DSDT from Maldon over at the auto-patcher forums.

Was trying it out on a brand new installation yesterday. I placed it in the Extras folder in my MIID however when I was booting, I noticed a line stating that no DSDT was found? So my question is, do I need to copy the DSDT onto my Mac HD drive or should it have done it automatically on installation through Mamm's guide?

Still very new to DSDTs =S

Was trying it out on a brand new installation yesterday. I placed it in the Extras folder in my MIID however when I was booting, I noticed a line stating that no DSDT was found? So my question is, do I need to copy the DSDT onto my Mac HD drive or should it have done it automatically on installation through Mamm's guide?

Hi, You need to copy it into the "Extra" folder on the Cham drive, also :)

@dgrx

Hi,

Did you use the insydeflash in the file itself to flash the bios to annul white listing of WIFI CARDS or some other utility to do it.

I am asking cos I wanna know if it works on x64 bit windows fine or not.Just to be sure!!!

@Zell Dinch

If I put the kext file in /Extra/Extensions , it just won't boot (a lot of sound assertion errors). If I put it in /Cham/Extra/Extensions , it will boot but still no sound.. Please help

You hav to put the IDT kext in /Cham/Extra/Extensions.Put the patched AppleHDA.kext in S/L/E.

Run the Cham permission repair script to regenerate mkext.

@dgrx

Hi,

Did you use the insydeflash in the file itself to flash the bios to annul white listing of WIFI CARDS or some other utility to do it.

I am asking cos I wanna know if it works on x64 bit windows fine or not.Just to be sure!!!

Hi macq, yes i did use the insydeflash, but not the one from the download. I downloaded stock BIOS for sp50586 from HP for Windows7 x64. In Windows7 I extracted the download with 7zip (or you can use WinRAR). This gave me an application named 363CF1D. Extracted that file, to get a folder with the BIOS, InsydeFlash, and some other things. I replaced just the BIOS (the .BIN files) in this folder with the "Hacked" ones I downloaded. Then used the InsydeFlash in the folder you just extracted. Had no problems flashing from Windows7 Ultra x64 :angry: I had the same concerns as you, so I wanted to make sure I was using a x64 version of InsydeFlash.

Great! Another user with DV5!! I have everything also working except sound and HDMI video+Audio

How did you get HDMI video to work? im using DSDT for graphics and basically everything else!!

DSDT is the one from Mammoth i guess dv5-1254 or something like this. HDMI video i dont have tried yet, but i think graphic is doing fine.

ok the cardreader also doesnt work till now. but the importants thing for me is sound.

does someone else have a compareable dv5 like ours, and got anything worked? please help us :-)

Hello boysetsfire06,

Thank you for being so thorough! It really makes it easier for me to help when all the info is provided! :D

Hello Mammoth!!

signature added :)

This news sounds very good!! I will build a new usb-boot-device with your DV8 MIIF and tell you if it works!! (And Change the DSDT on a second try), later when i'll be back at home.

Thanks!!!! :)

Hello Mammoth!!

yesterday i had the time to try your suggestion. I used your MIIF DV8 with your DSDT.aml and on a second try I used your MIIF DV8 with my DV6 clean DSDT.aml. But unfortunately that doesn't work. I don't know what to do, any suggestions?

I recorded also a video from that, but i think it looks like the first one I make...

I summarize the code from the screen to the information that are important i think...what do you think?

[some other code]
hfs_swap_BTNode: invalid forward link (0xFFFFFFFF >= 0x00000000)
hfs: node=323 fileID=4 volume=Mac OS X Retail DVD device=/dev/disk1s2
[some other code]
com.apple.launchpad 1 com.apple.launchpad 1 System: Stray process at shutdown: PID 122 PPID 1 PGID 61 fsck_hfs
com.apple.launchpad 1 com.apple.launchpad 1 System: Stray process at shutdown: PID 110 PPID 1 PGID 61 fsck_hfs
com.apple.launchpad 1 com.apple.launchpad 1 System: Stray process at shutdown: PID 117 PPID 1 PGID 61 fsck_hfs
com.apple.launchpad 1 com.apple.launchpad 1 System: Sending SIGTERM to PID 122 and continuing...
com.apple.launchpad 1 com.apple.launchpad 1 System: Sending SIGTERM to PID 110 and continuing...
com.apple.launchpad 1 com.apple.launchpad 1 System: Sending SIGTERM to PID 117 and continuing...
syncing disks... Killing all processes
continuing...
done
CPU halted

To View all the code, here is the video: