JaS 10.4.6 Install dvd

domino

297 posts in this topic

i'm getting the b0 error, is it possible to fix it? i couldn't find the patch from JaS on demonoid, not even the dvd iso is there anymore, what happened? i'm able to start it through the dvd thou, i read that it's because the partition is not active, how to active it in mac, does anyone know it? i'll try acronis to do it and see...

This has just been released. I patched my own using JaS' patcher and it works after he released a very small patch to fix it. So this releaseis a working DVD ISO for 10.4.6. Get it at Pirate Bay.

Enjoy!

with the pirate bay being closed down and now that they have there servers up and running they still do not have the iso on there servers can you please send again so available for download

Hey people, I'm trying to install this version and have some problems. the install went fine but the system doesn't start, I always got the "You need to restart your computer blablabla" screen. I installed only sse3 intel patch and GMA900 drivers (got a GMA950)

Another thing is I don't have an OS selector anymore, so no more windows...

Any ideas?

Any clues to where a torrent might still be seeding JAS 10.4.6 ISO. I've ran searches at all the regular places but no go. Also can you partitian before install using Acronis Disk Director Suite or is this done from installation. I almost had 10.4 installed but had problems on my PC.

... Scratch that. I found a torrent over at isoHunt. Only 2 seeds but its working.

Any clues to where a torrent might still be seeding JAS 10.4.6 ISO. I've ran searches at all the regular places but no go. Also can you partitian before install using Acronis Disk Director Suite or is this done from installation. I almost had 10.4 installed but had problems on my PC.

you could possibly do a search on demonoid I am downloading from there now 40 pears 9 seeds

Hi there

I did download the DVD from a source recently, and it burned to DVD nicely. Problem is when I attempt to boot it, I get that dreaded '/com.apple.Boot.plist' error, and even after selecting the HDD that I was about to use, it still comes up with the error...

Any recommendations on how to fix this, or what DVD should I try to get?

My PC is a Toshiba Equium-A60 Laptop, and it's other specs are:

2.93Ghz Intel Celeron D (Supports all SSE types)

768MB SO-DIMM RAM

63/64MB Integrated ATi Mobility Radeon 7000

40GB Hard Disc Drive

Mat{censored}a DVD Super-Multi driver

JaS Mac OS X x86 (10.4.6) on a Ridata 4.7GB DVD-RW

can't boot from jas 10.4.6 install dvd

i have a asus m6ne

downloaded and burned the iso file, changed the bios to dvd boot priority, but then i get a black screen and it doesn't boot the installation program.

any suggestions?

I've installed OS X more than a few times, but I'm having no luck on this attempt.

Used linux and cfdisk to setup a type af partition, primary, set to bootable. Ran the OS X install, erased the partition in Disk Utility and installed what I needed. So, after I install it and reboot, I never see anything other than a cursor on the top left of the screen.

I've had OS X on this laptop before (Compaq NC6000 with PM-1.6, mobility 9600, etc). But the last one I'd tried on it was 10.4.4. Any ideas?

Edit: I've tried this with about a million permutations, and half the time I try it I get no system disk, too and fdisk shows a corrupt MBR, etc.

can't boot from jas 10.4.6 install dvd

i have a asus m6ne

downloaded and burned the iso file, changed the bios to dvd boot priority, but then i get a black screen and it doesn't boot the installation program.

any suggestions?

Exact same thing. Boot into OSx86-the lines of code thing for about 10 seonds, the black screen for about 5-10 seconds and then it reboots back to boot screen. Probably our Asus boards.

Name Intel Pentium 4

Code name Northwood

Specification Intel® Pentium® 4 CPU 2.40GHz

Family/Model/Stepping F29

Extended Family/Model 0/0

Brand ID 9

Package mPGA-478 (2h)

Core Stepping D1

Technology 0.13um

Instructions Sets MMX, SSE, SSE2

Features

Clock Speed 2399.8 MHz

Clock multiplier x12.0

Front Side Bus Frequency 200.0 MHz

Bus Speed 799.9 MHz

Stock frequency 2400 MHz

L1 Data Cache 8 KBytes, 4-way set associative, 64 Bytes line size

L1 Trace Cache 12 Kuops, 8-way set associative

L2 Cache 512 KBytes, 8-way set associative, 64 Bytes line size

L2 Speed 2399.8 MHz (Full)

L2 Location On Chip

L2 Data Prefetch Logic yes

L2 Bus Width 256 bits

Chipset

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Northbridge SiS 648FX rev. 51

Southbridge SiS 963 rev. 25

Graphic Interface AGP

AGP Revision 2.0

AGP Transfer Rate 4x

AGP SBA supported, enabled

Memory Type DDR

Memory Size 768 MBytes

Memory Frequency 133.3 MHz (3:2)

CAS# 2.5

RAS# to CAS# 3

RAS# Precharge 3

Cycle Time (tRAS) 6

PCI Device List

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DMI Baseboard

-------------

vendor ASUSTeK Computer INC.

model P4S800

revision REV 1.xx

serial xxxxxxxxxxx

if this helps get a reply?

• 2 weeks later...

Please guys, whoever has this torrent can you pleaseeee seed! Show your support for JaS and for the community here and allow others the ability to use this ISO. There is only about 2 seeders and about 250 leechers and the dl is goin at about 1kb/s! :D!!

Please help us out and seed this as much as you can!!! Will seed when dl is finished!!

THANX!!!! :angel:

Please guys, whoever has this torrent can you pleaseeee seed! Show your support for JaS and for the community here and allow others the ability to use this ISO. There is only about 2 seeders and about 250 leechers and the dl is goin at about 1kb/s! :D!!

Please help us out and seed this as much as you can!!! Will seed when dl is finished!!

THANX!!!! :D

There are no torrent files posted here. They are available at the normal places you look for torrents. There probably very few if any seeds left for 10.4.6. 10.4.7 should be out this week if not now already.

hi ive got the jas patched 10.4.6 install image dvd

but iam having problems burning it and makeing it boot.

the bios is set to boot from the dvd so no problems there.

i have talked to some one on here about it. and used nero like they said,

but it didnt work for me:( i have managed to install 10.4.1 dev kit dvd with no problems. used alochol 120% tp butn 10.4.6 and it didnt boot either.

what am i doing worng?

Thanks.

but it didnt work for me:( i have managed to install 10.4.1 dev kit dvd with no problems. used alochol 120% tp butn 10.4.6 and it didnt boot either.

what am i doing worng?

Thanks.

Try DVD Decrypter

• 2 weeks later...

but it didnt work for me:(

Perhaps the image file was broken? :)

You did verify the MD5 of your iso?

I got 10.4.6 (JaS 10.4.6.install.dvd ) 4.38 Gb install it in section "Intel and AMD patches" selected only AMD.SSE3 (tried AMD.Base Sistem, AMD.SSE2 и 10.4.6 SemjaZa too) after restart i got "b0 error"problem, fix it, after that the loading began and this error appears:

Localhost crashdump [#]: Setup Assistent Crashed
Localhost /System/Library/Core Services/Login/Window.app/Contents/MacOS/LoginWindow:Application Started

The background is seen and loading of cursor too than appear console message that i wrote above. With 10.4.3 there wasn't such problems, any tips ? Thanks.

Configuration:

CPU: Athlon 64 3200+

MB: Gigabyte GA-K8NF-9 / K8NF9 Ultra

RAM: 1 Gb DDR 400

HDD: 40 Gb ATA

VGA: ATI PCIE X800 GTO2

I am having diifucultieswith this Installer. I boot from the DVd, the Apple logo comes up, the gear-thingie spins, and spins, and spins, and spins.

My Hardware:

Intel Pentium 4 3.0ghz Prescott /w HT

ASUS P5GPL-X mobo

80gb SATA drive

PCI (not express) ATI Radeon 9250 256mb, I think its Powercolor.

512mb RAM

DVD drive.

USB Keyboard (it it matters)

USB mouse (if it matters)

I am having diifucultieswith this Installer. I boot from the DVd, the Apple logo comes up, the gear-thingie spins, and spins, and spins, and spins.

My Hardware:

Intel Pentium 4 3.0ghz Prescott /w HT

ASUS P5GPL-X mobo

80gb SATA drive

PCI (not express) ATI Radeon 9250 256mb, I think its Powercolor.

512mb RAM

DVD drive.

USB Keyboard (it it matters)

USB mouse (if it matters)

Post -v results for the install. Mine was doing the same thing and i did a verbose boot (-v) and i then saw that it was having issues reading my dvd.Windows read it fine tho. So i ended up burning a copy of the so called bad disk and i was able to install it without a hitch.

I fixed my problem with installing AMD.BaseSystem and 10.4.6 SemjaZa v1.2 AMDDecrypt from Install disk. 1st time i selected only AMD.SSE3.

Strange thing in "About this Mac" appear 10.4.4 Build 8G1165 :blink: