Do you live on the second floor? (bad joke). Welcome. :(

thatcrazylaxdude

thatcrazylaxdude

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts
well,

im thatcrazylaxdude obviously. i play(ed) lacrosse for 3 years. sophmore in college majoring in Mechanical Engineering, minor in something or other, not sure what yet. used windows all my life. started using linux couple of years ago, and using osx for the past couple months. I stutter, but i get along. I like working on cars, even though i dont have one :D , VW and AUDI are by far my favorite manufacturers at the moment (changes alot). favorite car ever: Audi Quattro Coupe. (insert drooling smiley here). I'm an avid computer builder and trying to get into photography. I love music, and have a rather extensive collection. All-time favorite artist: the Beastie Boys. after all thats said and done, well, thats about it. feel free to PM me. btw, anybody got a sempron compatible 400mhz fsb socket a motherboard they can part with cheaply?

Melody of Dismay

Melody of Dismay

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 31 posts
  • Interests:My main interests are music, computers, and natural breast enlargement. I am working toward fin...
Hi everyone!

I apologize for not posting my introduction before my other posts, but at least I'm introducing myself now. I go by the username/nickname Melody of Dismay. You can call me Melody or Melo too. I am into computers, music, and natural breast enlargement. I work for a Canadian internet service provider as a technical support representative. I am on my way to completing my jazz music degree and hope to gain a computer science degee in the future. I play guitar, piano, bass, and I sing too. I'm really into recording music on both the Mac and the PC. I help run a NON-commercial website called NBE Quest that includes topics about the various methods of natural breast enlargement. I currently own a PC desktop and a Mac PowerBook. Before today, I have been lurking the forums for a few months. Now I am happy to post here and have access to the search button! :) Thank you all for contributing to the OSx86 Project--it's awesome! :D

Cya!
~Melody~

Mordezmoncou

Mordezmoncou

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 36 posts
Im corey, im 18, A an A+ certified computer tech.
Im a certified pimp as well. I work at a cell phone shop by day, and on the side I hustle laptops and work on cars.
Im into imports, muscle cars, Drifting, surfing, skateboarding.
Mainly im a laid back guy, i like to do a little recreational experimental activities to expand my mental abilities and my mind set.

I really enjoy watching movies like Waking life.
IMDB it.

Well my name is corey, im laid back not much of a problem starter, more a problem solver, im very quisitive and eager to tweak my machines and make then faster and find new ways to cut down on used hd space.

Swad

Swad

Founder.

• Administrators
  • 3,709 posts
Melody of Dismay -

It's not every day that people are interested in both Natural Breast Enhancement AND OSx86. I'm not gonna lie... there are a lot of questions I would like to ask... but we'll keep it professional. :) Welcome.

Melody of Dismay

Melody of Dismay

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 31 posts
  • Interests:My main interests are music, computers, and natural breast enlargement. I am working toward fin...
Welcome, Corey! :D You'd better not work for T-Mobile...I used to at a call-center. They paid us really low wages and treated us like we were sub-human. Remember that next time you speak to an activations or business care agent. :D

This may be slightly off-topic, but is your display picture allowed on the forums? I mean, links to warez and pirated software aren't allowed, so one would think that pictures of cannabis aren't either. I hope you will be OK, but I myself would like to know about these things in case I put a display picture that is not appropriate! :)

Cya!
~Melo~

Hi again, Mash!

LOL--I bet I'm the only one who's into both OSx86 and NBE (natural breast enlargement)! :D If you have questions, please ask--I am open to any questions about my interest in NBE as well as about my NBE Quest website. I do my best to keep my website professional, too. Thanks for the welcome! :)

Cya!
~Melo~

Sabr

Sabr

Well, it was fun while it lasted.

• Retired
  • 3,883 posts
Hey Melody! (how about MoD? :))

Welcome to the forum. Hope you enjoy your stay!

You might want to shorten your sig in compliance with these rules too: http://forum.osx86pr...showtopic=16427 :P

SABR.

cyrana

cyrana

Prophetess of Doom

• Retired
  • 1,462 posts
Welcome, Melody and Corey. :) Wow, a pimp and someone into natural breast enlargement... We live in interesting times. :tomato:

bofors

bofors

ConvertIt2Mac.com

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,462 posts

I mean, links to warez and pirated software aren't allowed, so one would think that pictures of cannabis aren't either.

Only if the cannabis pictures are copyrighted. :tomato:

I am open to any questions about my interest in NBE...

Great, how big is your chest? :)

Melody of Dismay

Melody of Dismay

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 31 posts
Hi SABR, thank you for welcoming me. :angry: So far I enjoy it here, as I have a few months ago before I started posting. Thank you for that link--I have done my best to comply to the rules outlined within it. I did not know about those signature rules until you told me, so I apologize for that. I have seen other people with really long signatures too--I hope they get to read the link too. I still have to shorten my sig--we'll see! :P Thanks again!

Cya!
~Melo, MoD (well, mod of the NBE Quest website!)~

Hehe, thanks, Cyrana. You find people of all sorts, I guess!

Cya!
~Melo~

Melody of Dismay

Melody of Dismay

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 31 posts

OK, thanks Bofors--I kind of did not understand your answer, but I guess according to you, it's OK to post cannabis pictures then.

Great, how big is your chest? :angry:

32AAA--so far, I have not found a NBE (natural breast enlargement) product that works for me. But other people on the NBE Quest website claim that they have had success. Sometime in the next couple of months, I may order a NBE product that is supposed to work better. I am going to try something else next month or two, too. Thanks for asking! :P

Cya!
~Melo~

Colonel

Colonel

11 Herbs & Spices

• Retired
  • 4,157 posts
wow. this thread is going nowhere

hockeyrules

hockeyrules

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts
Hey
im better known as T-mags
I go to highschool, where im a sopmore
Im The Head MLA (Mid level administrator, Franzy) I go to the same school as Franzy and we have been good friends for about a year, i am more elite than franzy when it comes to windows, but once we switch platforms, its the other way.
I some experience with OS 9 but most of my mac experience came from OSX86,
joined this forum when Franzy told me that he found a way to get osx on a pc, and when i first saw 10.4.1 on his dell 5150...i nearly crapped my pants, and now he's converting my entire school...one computer at a time...
I mainly test all of this Osx86 stuff

if you want my :dev: about my hardware, let me know

sandwer

sandwer

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Donators
  • 97 posts
I'm Rich - It all started with an Apple ][, an osborne 1, a Wang VS300 (!) then a Mac 128k, a Mac II, then a NeXT Cube, a Nextstation color...it was all going so well - and then W95 came out and no one wanted to be 'different' any more. Certainly not my employer of the time. So I got sentenced to 10 years of crashes and BSODs, but now I'm back on the platform I love, and the pesky windows stuff that I can't get working in crossover works in Parallels.

I'm a developer - language agnostic, but it has to have unix underpinnings, and since being uncermoniously booted off NeXT hardware, I've kept an unhealthy hobbyist interest in Linux, Solaris, AIX and tried to keep my openstep and rhapsody boxes running in that time, but for the last few years though, its been PearPC and Ubuntu for me - and then deadmoo -cough- landed on my desk, and after the demise of other forums, I found myself here - you'll do, you're a nice bunch :)

Like Munky, my comedic heroes are Bill Hicks (anyone here in marketing?), Trailer Park Boys (qv) and Dara O'Briain, and musically, well, iTunes reckons that - according to its inaccurate (imho) play counter, Aimee Mann, Wolf Parade, Sonic Youth and David Bowie are my favourite artists. Well, well. You learn something new every day. An inveterate petrolhead and sometime musician, there are hours that don't have enough days in them.

//R

non sequitur

non sequitur

InsanelyMac Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 651 posts
hey guys, ive been here for about 6 months but ive never really told anyone who i am.
im ryan. im gonna be a freshman in high school this year in illinois. im probably one of the youngest people here, but i was suprised to see that colonels was just a year older than me ^_^ my dad has always been a fan of microsoft products, but oddly he got me and my older brother a really old powermac (like 65 mhz)when we were really young. we played a few games on it, but nothing really came out of that machine. we got a gateway profile (one of those computer+monitor PCs like an imac) running 98 and then an HP pavilion desktop in 2003. i really learned how to use a computer then, and ever since ive been spending most of my time playing online games and doing things with my computer. i never really used a mac except for at school, but i never really liked them. the guy that watched over the computers at my school last year had an ibook(and later a macbook pro), and actually kind of showed me how awesome osx was. i soon became fed up with my computer as well as windows and bought a macbook pro. i never really made a hackintosh, but i think i may do so soon, just to have something to do. im trying to learn how to code in python, and hopefully i can learn more than what i already know.

Gaber

Gaber

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Donators
  • 41 posts
  • Interests:Web + Graphic Design, Apple Computers, Linux, Skateboarding, Fingerboarding, Filming, and Video...
Hi, Im Gabe, aka, "Gaber". Im a freshman in high school, and I enjoy skateboarding, filming, web + graphic design, theatre, and life, tehe. Im a happy Mac user, recently switched over around 3-4 months ago, best decision I have ever made, haha. Not much really to say, I play the alto saxophone, um, I enjoy fingerboarding....Ive been a few nationally aired commercials...well, thats pretty much it, haha. You'll find out more about me as I post. Hope to stay here for quite some time!

asap18

asap18

O RLY?

• Donators
  • 1,423 posts
hey im asap18 after the song A.S.A.P. by ti. Im a sophmore in high school in texas. Ever since i was a child i was brainwashed to use pc's since my cousin works for msoft :) and then i discovered pear pc, then osx86, and now the macbook. I play basketball and cross country for school so i guess im not a total geek although i do enjoy computers.

Tom Parker

Tom Parker

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts
Arrr damnit I didnt see this thread and started my own http://forum.insanel...showtopic=25257

br0adband

br0adband

Yeah whatevarrrr...

• Gurus
  • 362 posts
Never bothered to do this before so what the hell.

I'm br0adband, aka bb for those that love mistyping the nick even with nick completes, and I'm 39, living with my relatively "new" Wife in downtown Las Vegas, NV, USA. I've been working with computers since I was 7 years old, building my first "computer" in 1975 from a kit for an Altair - long before a lot of you were even born. ;)

I've worked with "personal computers" since the late 1970s, Apples, IBM-PCs, Commodores, Ataris, etc etc... all the way up to today's high end hardware.

While I don't use OSx86 for anything serious - it's too slow and simply not enough software for me to bother with it - it does seem a bit odd that I'm half-responsible for the first working generic DVD installer that I released about a year ago to the community.

bender12 (say hi if you bump into him, he deserves it) did some tinkering around with the 10.4.1 stuff and happened upon a particular combination of files that "worked" and allowed almost anyone - at least those using primarily Intel-based hardware - to install a working copy of OSx86 10.4.1 - and then the community just exploded basically around that.

I'm the guy that took the code bender12 made, added docs to it to make it easier to understand and install, and then dumped it for the world to leech.

I still dabble with the community, as this posting shows, and I'm in the IRC channel (#osx86) sorta-kinda frequently. While I'm not on top of the situation as I was in the past, I'm still around.

invisibl

invisibl

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts
First post here.

Invisibl is my name on most if not all fora I visit/lurk/contribute to. I am an old {censored}, prolly not the oldest here but grim and grey all the same.

I got addicted to macs in about 93 or so and gradually made a change from cutting hair for a living to working in Audio post production as a result.
Tried a while at being a musician ( electronic) and several years later decided I was bored with it all.
Still have a website and albums being sold but I have no time or patience for it. ( fearful truth of becoming older)

I master music and edit and mix short films TV shows and Documentaries.

I had a wee time doing second tier help desk a year ago and from that decided to do my A+ certs ( in about a weeks time in fact) so I been studying and doing the odd Post production job here and there.

In the ancient days of system 9 I was quite involved in trading war3z ( Had to to get hands on up to date mac software) and started a wee bit of s/w hacking. But the lifestyle soon took over and that part of the brain was overcooked by the wake and bake, Still that is the why I guess that attracted self to these environs, the piratical nature of doing the victimless forbidden.

Perhaps it is the current bastion of romantic: well to me at least.

But props shouts and much respect to the contributors here..... My passion is awakening once more.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2014 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Mac Netbook  |   PHP hosting by CatN  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy