Chameleon 2.3 svn r2700
Download Chameleon 2.3 svn r2700
Latest revision of Chameleon bootloader.
Yosemite boot support starting from Chameleon revision 2381 (June 2014)
- Pike R. Alpha
- Andy Vandijck
Please don't upload it on other servers and don't repack it, thank you.
- Installer PKG
- Binaries format (Manual install)
Please don't upload it on other servers and don't repack it, thank you.
Credits to Chameleon Team http://forum.voodooprojects.org
For on-line Chameleon language package resource edit
>> Pootle <<
Pls translate/complete it.
Link here on InsanelyMac: Chameleon 2.2svn Official PKG Installer & Binaries
What's New in Version r2700 (See full changelog)
-  Switch order in pre-processors conditional directives.
-  Conditional # @build time for random-seed algo, partial rollback. fix boot hang for some old motherboard. (Thx crazybirdy)
-  Changed type definition for getStringFromUUID.
-  Timing Functions (Credits to Zenith432)
-  Setting core and thread for ATOM 3700 (Credits to Slice)
-  Merge Rock/Paper/Scissors algo (Credits to cparm)
-  Refactoring networking.c and correct typo.
-  Cleanup text info for bdmesg output.
-  Merge enable_wifi feature (original concept by meklort) and IDs from Enoch Branch
-  Update IDs and IDs macro define (gam, hda and networking)
-  Split out devprop_add_network_template and setup_eth_builtin to networking.c
-  Refactoring and optimization for cpu.c (Credits to Bronya)
-  Typo for device inject.
-  Update DATA for Embedded HDAEnabler
-  Update CREDITS
-  Correct CPU Brandstring detection and logic order.
-  Update ForceHPET (Credits to meklort)
-  Casting value for ATi.
-  Refactored nvidia mem detection.
-  Update CPUID.
-  Fix detection output for memory type.
-  Refactoring prf and DecompressData functions (Credits to cparm).
-  Correction for 0112 and 0122 gma device.
-  Update data for embedded HDA enabler.
-  Update IDs for Resolution module (Credits Clover Team)
-  Update and improve gma source.
-  Move hex2bin fund to better location.
-  Reworked and order functions for moot.c (Credits to Bronya)
-  Added missed script for chameleon pkg (SkipStage0 SkipStage1 SkipActivePartition) also correct sectorsize.c
-  Move get_acpi_cpu_names to proper location.
-  Restore mask PIC0 interrupts for cpu
-  Typo and correction for gma.c
-  Added preliminar broadwell gfx support (new boot key IntelBdwFB = 0 to 19) (Thx Pike R. for the useful info)
-  Correct spelling (BROADWELL was BRODWELL) added more Broadwell IDs
-  Add missed haswell-ig values, typo for gma.c
-  Comment "out" never used/old nvidia cards (credits to Slice)
-  Correct mistake in cpu.c (Credits to Bronya)
-  Implement Bronya's AMD support (Credits to Bronya)
- More info here: http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/forum/318-amd-development/
-  Revert changes made in commit 2602
-  Add pkg ability to "Skip" capabilities for Stage 0, Stage 1 and the activation (Credits to Micky1979)
-  fix patch of brew get text (Credits to FurtiF)
-  Revert changes for multiboot args.
-  Add StartupPowerEvents and tweak for fake_efi.c (credits to Pike R. Alpha)
-  Add machine-signature (credits to Bungo)
-  Add size as arg to getPlatformName using strlcpy
-  Protect timing code in scan_cpu() from interrupts, use bios for sleep()
-  Fix setupChosenNode, Tweak asm.s
-  Change identity snprintf to strncpy + misc printf issues
-  Reformatted machOconv.c (credits to Pike R. Alpha)
-  Add sizeof for archCpuType.
-  Improve getOSVersion (credits to Bronya)
-  Allow multi-digit version numbers
-  Correct Kabini FB name was "Abini" - Changed cards IDs order now is low to hight - Add new cards ID (kNull FB)
-  Fix instant restart after kexts are being force loaded
-  Sanitize 16-bit assembly
-  Fix bug in malloc_init, use bios for enableA20()
-  Update ATI/AMD gfx FB
-  Update Intel gfx cards IDs
-  Update pkg scripts (credits to Micky1979)
-  comment devprop value for IOName gma.c
-  Reworked cpu.c (Credits to Bungo)
-  Fix typo in the Makefile for modules that prevents optimizations (Credits to Zenith432)
-  Fix miscalculation in usb.c (Credits to Zenith432)
-  Update Chameleon pkg Installer (Allow install on ESP). (Credits to Micky1979)
-  Rollback ZALLOC_LEN value to commit 2554 (Thx Zenith432)
-  Typo.
-  Added ability to auto-select last booted partition as the boot volume (Credits to Bungo).
-  Remove macros for checkOSVersion(xx) and replace with MacOSVerCurrent and MacOSVer2Int
-  Added MacOSVerCurrent and MacOSVer2Int function to use instead of macros, fixed bug in gDarwinBuildVerStr extracting.
-  Fixed fixedUUID function (Credits to Bungo).
-  Improve GMA detection for HD4x00 HSW cards.
-  Added new IDs for nVidia cards.
-  Refactor function patch_nvidia_rom (Credits Clover Team)
-  Update HDA data for internal HDAEnabler injector.
-  Typo.
-  Move define stuff from cpu.h to platform.h
-  Update cpu define (Bungo)
-  Temp. comment out .IABootFiles hidden folder on boot partition. (Credits to Bungo)
-  Added Logging start time (credit Bungo)
-  Improve detection for HD4200, HD4400 and HD4600 (gma.c)
-  Added getRTCdatetime() Int 1Ah function 02h - RTC service (Credits to Bungo)
-  Use caching with ExFat filesystem by Zenith432
-  Add sectorsize utility by Micky1979 see: http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/302764-sectorsize-v11-a-tool-t o-detect-the-physical-and-logical-sector-size-of-hard-disk-advanced-f ormat-supported/
-  Add turning off USB legacy for XHCI (XHCILegacyOff) credits to Zenith432
-  C6 & C7 States (Credits to Clover Team)
-  define recursive cpu series for BrandString
-  saio_types.h, biosfn.c - minor typo in bios-defined data structure that isn't actually used. fake_efi.c - eliminate redundant scan of bt(0,0) in setupSmbiosConfigFile. loadConfigFile already does a fall-back scan of bt(0,0), so another scan isn't needed. sys.c - While scanning a volume, getOSVersion looks for 5 files and switches back-n-forth between hd(X,Y)/....SystemVersion.plist on the newly scanned volume and bt(0,0)/hd(X,Y)/...SystemVersion.plist - which is an invalid path - should always return an error.
-  Change to disk.c - Prevent getOSVersion from looking for SystemVersion.plist on FAT32 or exFAT file systems - since those filesystems never serve as system volumes. UFS may serve as system volume, but there's no driver to read from it. Change to sys
-  Patch from issue 388, init_module_system() in modules.c dereferences NULL pointer
-  boot1-install can show ntfs volume (Credits Clover Team)
-  Improve gma detection for HD4600
-  Add UseIntelHDMI for (hda-gfx=onboard-1 or onboard-2) that vale will be injected into the GFX0 and HDEF devices (Credits Clover Team)
-  Full implementation of exfat support for Chameleon's boot2 stage.
-  Inject "kext-dev-mode=1" if OS X 10.10 is detected
-  Incorporated Micky1979's force umount option -u (boot1-install.c)
-  Replace boot0 with boot0xg(1.0.3). Now boot0xg has all features of previous boot0 + recognize exFAT on MBR marked active + recognize exFAT+FAT32 on GPT typed as "Microsoft basic data".
-  Add UseIntelHDMI for hda-gfx = onboard-1 or 2 that vale will be injected into the GFX0 and HDEF devices. credits Clover Team
- - Improve gma detection for HD4600
- - Completed patch for ExFAT support ( http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/302938-exfat-volume-boot-record-for-chameleon )
- - add EXFAT boot support by Zenith432
- - Merge patch from issue 386 (boot2 does not know how to read files from FAT partitions on GPT)
- - Update laoder.h to latest, declare gMI global, Load modules passed in via the multiboot header / first boot loader, fix mboot.h include, Add ?log command to print out bdmesg without needing Wait=y, Add slightly more debugging for modules.
75 user(s) are online (in the past 30 minutes)
36 members, 39 guests, 0 anonymous users
Alienn, ahang, cind95, mlqc, ynlinchen, Jon Lord, komodo_1, AlteaDown, cronet1, jvmailx, IxtlCorsair1138, ursdbz, magl1te, mudpuppy, alecardokpo, jbalves, Gogeta5026, Sam2011, gpd19, Alireza0119, DragoonBoots, konondoyl, shlapsh, Dboss1984102802, texasmara, mp3yt0n, ibebyi, domrtb, dhowellowl, nvblack, creepers, DerBaerJogi, avalonxbcn, n6333373, @ROBASEFR, nomadturk