About This File
This is EFI-based bootloader for BIOS-based computers created as a replacement to EDK2/Duet bootloader http://www.tianocore.org.
To compile it needs to place Clover sources into edk2/ folder.
- using UEFI BIOS or own CloverEFI
- default boot after timeout into previous chosen OS
- customizable GUI: themes support, own icons, fonts, background image, animated pictures, mouse pointers.
- F1 - multilingual help, depending on language in config
- saving preboot.log from GUI by typing F2 and system.log for debug
- save original (OEM) ACPI tables by pressing F4
- test DSDT patching with F5
- save videoBIOS into EFI/misc by pressing F6
- saving screenshots from GUI typing F10
- CD/DVD eject by F12 and refresh menu after CD insertion
- change GUI resolution by PgUp/PgDown
- save BOOT0000 option to NVRAM (like bcfg in Shell)
- call to Shell.efi
- native screen resolution in GUI
- scroll bar if screen resolution is too low for menu
- theme database http://clover-wiki.zetam.org/Theme-database
Clover wiki: http://clover-wiki.zetam.org/Home
Clover on ProjectOSX : http://www.projectosx.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=2562
Clover on InsanelyMac: http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/forum/327-clover/
What's New in Version 4414 See changelog
- [r4414] revert esp installation for old macos and fix two intel graphics in system report