Demonoid Back Online!

101 posts in this topic

It's true! Go check for yourself! After months of downtime, and a change of administration, the world famous site is back. When going to the site, you are greeted with a message from the new Admin:

Since a few months ago, Deimos, the site administrator, lacks the necessary time to take care of the website, because of personal matters he's been needing to attend to. For this reason, he has decided to leave the site staff.

Before leaving, he assigned a new site administrator from among his friends to take care of the site. The old moderator team will continue helping with the site, unchanged. We will try to keep running everything just as it always has been.

The trackers and website seem to be working properly, and should any issues arise, they will be taken care of as soon as possible. The site might be going on and offline over the next days as we work out any problems.

Welcome back, and enjoy your stay!

- Umlauf

Demonoid Site admin

Besides the fact that, for some reason, I can't log in, everything else is working.

Picture_3.png

Edit: Do not ask for invites in this topic. Anyone that does will have their posts removed. Thanks.

Edited by Sabr

Wow...

I first thought this was some sort of late April fools joke, but it really does seem to be back up and running...

Seconded. And I also can't login!!!

OMFG!!! WOOOOOT!!!!!!!!! *jumps around the room punching the air. some gratuitous hardcore air guitar thrown in for good measure* :thumbsup_anim::wallbash:

I'm using my old Firefox profile - followed the old bookmark (couldn't bear to delete just in case) and must still have an old cookie ... I was logged in when I arrived!!!! Ratio still the same!!!!!!! Halle - :stretcher: -lujah!!!!!!