Demonoid Back Online!

101 posts in this topic

I think I am gonna cry.

Ohh man I cant belive it. Plus my Ratio is back. Sweeeeeeeet. So is aXXo. So are my Mac torrents. Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

I'm getting a "Sorry, but you do not have permission to use this feature" error. What am I doing wrong?

Yeah I'm getting that too. Is there a minimum number of posts or something similar needed to access this sub-forum? (Which would be stupid, because people would miss out on potential invitations from newbies like me! :D )

Yeah I'm getting that too. Is there a minimum number of posts or something similar needed to access this sub-forum? (Which would be stupid, because people would miss out on potential invitations from newbies like me! :D )

Yes there is, and thank god it has cleaned up a lot of the invitation posts. This forum is not primarily an invitations exchange, you should go somewhere else if you want to exchange.

Oh wow.... wow... oh man.... what can I say.... I thought this was another one of those 'tracker online, wait maybe not' threads, but their website is back up and I can login and my ratio still lives!!

What can I say *sob* this is the *sob* happiest day of my life! *sob* :)

Yes there is, and thank god it has cleaned up a lot of the invitation posts. This forum is not primarily an invitations exchange, you should go somewhere else if you want to exchange.

Fair call. I can imagine that it would be really annoying having everyone asking for invitations all of the time.