iATKOS is released (updated)

pkmoazzam

295 posts in this topic

i got to 94.7% within about an hour, and jsut got stuck there. i left my uplaod at unlimited, so people can get as far as i am, lets hope we can get to 100% by morning. it says there are 36 seeders, but why the hell cant i connect to any of themm?? ughhhh...i was at 900kbps the whole way through and i was exicted

It will take another 24 hours or so. There are no 100% seeders period (hence why the availability is < 1 and uphuck is still pushing it out afaik) - so folks continually asking "please seed" are wasting their breath. It is. Just really, really badly.

To be honest, any ground gained in fighting "leech-and-run" by non super-seeding is, imho, lost in the poor performance and stupidly long completion time.

I've already got a couple other releases downloading which will complete well before iATKOS does (which means for all of the "it's sexy" claims - I doubt I'll even try it).

wow, i left my pc on at 93% last night and 11hrs later its 96% :(

i've also uploaded more than i've downloaded so that should help some people.

why do i see (69) distant seeds and no close ones?

When I get back home tonight my download should be 100%. Anyone finish downloading it and burn it? If this works flawless with sound and WLAN would be a beutiful Christmas Present for me :D

Mine was like at 93.xx% lastnight. This morning. 97.1% and 0 K/B downloading! UH!