1. Unrar
2. Burn
3. Install
---------
::Group::
---------
If you need us, then find us.

Concerning "genuine"/copy protection:
"There is no serial number. There are no anti-piracy measures. There is no such thing as a 'genuine' copy of OSX. It doesn't need to be validated and will function exactly the same as if you had purchased a retail copy. Unless of course they have implemented these features since the last developer release, which is extremely unlikely."

post-31301-1193164085_thumb.jpg

Judging by the number of people in this forum openly admitting their intentions of pirating or their piracy acts, Apple has been denied close to 4000 dollars in potential sales...in this particular forum alone and coming from people that are 'openly' admitting it. The non-vocal crowd on InsanelyMac probably represents another 20000 or so dollars (a very conservative estimate that I'm sure would be much higher)...

I hope you're all proud of yourselves. You all love Apple but you're not willing to spend a dime on 2+ years of work.

how can i get a cheap usenet account?

I use NewsRazor. It gives you unlimited bandwidth for $15 a month; very nice indeed.

Judging by the number of people in this forum openly admitting their intentions of pirating or their piracy acts, Apple has been denied close to 4000 dollars in potential sales...in this particular forum alone and coming from people that are 'openly' admitting it. The non-vocal crowd on InsanelyMac probably represents another 20000 or so dollars (a very conservative estimate that I'm sure would be much higher)...

I hope you're all proud of yourselves. You all love Apple but you're not willing to spend a dime on 2+ years of work.

I, for one, ordered it the moment it was available. I'm just impatient. (3 MORE DAYS? GAAAAH) :)

Fiber, thanks so much mate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I already have my Usenet client loaded!!!! :-)

If you want to use my provider, feel free to ask1!

I have my own, but thanks! :)

It's calculating the file hashes for all the rars right now.

I'm almost hitting my laptop for being so slow :P (Although it's a 2.2ghz MBP :P)

I dunno about others, but I've had it pre-ordered since last week. I simply want it earlier.

apple is a hardware company.

I plan on buying it anyways. I am just that impatient.

Apple makes enough money, and I'm sure I'm going to buy Leopard, and probably more people around here. :)

They make money on hardware, not software, don't forget that.

Who said we weren't buying? I'm buying on friday, but would like to have it a little early.