Torrents - No Leopard for you. Apple settles on 9A581 GM

MrDee

665 posts in this topic

hey fiber, i think as long as you are doing this everyone is doing fine and kisses your ass :huh:

other people who might already have it are not willing to share it, so let's all just wait, until fiber finishes his work. are you going to upload to usenet only?

Apple is a hardware company. I agree. So it's probably not a huge loss for them. I agree. But I also know people on this forum take great pride in pirating Mac OS X and installing it on their PC. In this situation, Apple doesn't just get denied of 129 dollars, it gets denied 1500 dollars (on average). I do also know that people that do this are a small minority and probably wouldn't make a huge difference to Apple's bottom line.

Still...it doesn't make it right.

I also am glad that there are at least some people here that are buying 10.5 and are downloading the torrent just to have it on their computer faster. That I don't condemn.

When the beta came out last earlier this year, there was a chat area that got started on this board that used irc I think. Also they made a private server, what ever happened to them?!?!?