Torrents - No Leopard for you. Apple settles on 9A581 GM

MrDee

665 posts in this topic

Rathalos good sir, I think you are misunderstanding what Rpim did.

Unless I'm mistaken, he did not spread a fake copy of the GM. Rather, he made a post suggesting that he did, linking to a blog that actually said he was kidding.

ANYWAY.

Anyone want to post this on Usenet? As people were saying, and so forth. Faster and freer and all that.

Or... anyone want to give me an invite to TL out of the goodness of their soul? :P

i would recommend demonoid or some public torrent tracker... cos there's no monetary restrictions and its more fair to people who dont have access to usenet or newsgroup and such...

EDIT: Telephone, rpim DID post a fake GM on piratebay, dating back to a few days ago.. and he wrote in his blog the whole account of it and how he amused himself seeing people get hooked by it and giving him the ratio he needs....

i would recommend demonoid or some public torrent tracker... cos there's no monetary restrictions and its more fair to people who dont have access to usenet or newsgroup and such...

EDIT: Telephone, rpim DID post a fake GM on piratebay, dating back to a few days ago.. and he wrote in his blog the whole account of it and how he amused himself seeing people get hooked by it and giving him the ratio he needs....

Please don't spread false information. Yes I did post a fake GM (6,1 GB zeros) on Pirate Bay for documented and experimental purposes and wrote about it in my blog. But I did not take any unfair advantage of it (Pirate Bay doesn't track ratios) besides 1,27$ of adsense income (I only have to repeat this stunt 780000 times to become a millionaire!!).