Torrents - No Leopard for you. Apple settles on 9A581 GM

MrDee

665 posts in this topic

This sucks me tells ya....I manage to get a freakin oink invite and then the site shuts down...now supposedly, this thing is on TL and I still got no way to get there.

I dont understand why not post on the usenet????? Can you guys get the details of the uploader????

Guys, this is definatly not a fake. This a scene release... for people who dont know what it is: Its like the most professional piracy scene. If you upload some fake or a duplicate or there is somethign else wrong with a release, then your reputation is hurt and reputation is like the most important thing in the world for those guys.

why There on LT That sucks big time

What's wrong with TL? Great site and speeds ... getting around 800k/sec ... should be done when I get home ... now to remember to pick up some DL discs ...

*Quit asking for invites I can't give any out*

Without an TL account, the torrent doesn't work. And TL's registrations are closed. The only way is to wait than someone downloaded it and shares it, on a public torrent, or better, on a Newsgroup (only on ONE Newsgroup, please, if not, many people can't have it [considered like Spam for few providers]).