Torrents - No Leopard for you. Apple settles on 9A581 GM

MrDee

665 posts in this topic

I know its not the right place but I have BrokenStones invites to trade for a TL invite (and yes I know they don't accept new registrations at the moment, but I've been looking for an invite for a long time now).

Thanks!

rpim, the mods should ban u for trying to spread false stuff around on IM and tarnishing its reputation... considered urself reported...

The previous round seeded a fake 9a581 now u're trying to sow more discord.... look, move ur stuff to another forum and let us discuss in peace...

Hi guys!

I'm doing an experiment about the distribution of fake files on private trackers. This one is exploding!

All info here:

http://detropbits2.blogspot.com/

Heh since TL restricts who uploads to the site and the fact the guy uploading is a seasoned zero day seeder this one is real.

Besides people in the retail business already have copies waiting to be sold. I know of one person who installed a retail copy over the weekend. It was just a matter of time before it got upped.

Please anyone when you got Leopard can you upload it please to a newsgroup it's much faster then a LT site.

I hope it is a very good version this one.

Whitout any problems with my external cam with IChat.

The versions before this one conflicts with my external cam.

We wait again,

For Usenet, here an How to : http://www.slyck.com/ng.php?page=8

It's a little complicate. On Mac OS, you can use Unison (for the upload), Slit & Concat for the split and the Par2 files (these concepts are explain on the other pages).

But, if you prefer use torrent, it's easier (use Azureus to create an torrent file and don't forget to upload only to 10 clients to optimize the seed).

And when others TL's accounters will have the files, they can seed with you...

Sorry guys, I just thought this was funny after the recent "developments"....

No offense to anybody. Consider me out of this whole topic now, before anybody really boils over.

yeah....my world just came crashing down, I might actually have to buy it now