Torrents - No Leopard for you. Apple settles on 9A581 GM

MrDee

665 posts in this topic

Well, I clearly understando that...but you can never say a torrent tracker is faster than Usenet. You will max out your upload speed and it would problably take an average of 2/3 hours if you have a 1mb upload link

I would be willing to upload myself if kiko would arrange to send to me!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: Or he can upload himself with my account (premium SSL - 20 simultaneous connections -european/us servers

Not anymore.... ;)

I know, but some dosn't seem to get it.

I have received 3 PM's asking for an OiNK-invite after posting the "I got 9 invites...."-post.

OiNK is no more!! ;)

Yea kiko...

I know people hav been bull{censored}ting about you just making up you have the real thing. I am personally sure that you got the real deal. We would really appreciate if it is posted on usenet. You have my account!

Numberz, thats too long mate!

I really dont understand why kiko or kallis are so quiet. And seriously now, if you have this thing, I am pretty sure you would be happy to share it, but you guys are holding it to yourselves. If it is ready, then just use the alternatives given so that this spread likes fire. Whey do you guys dont take the option? If Demonoid is not good enough, are there other means? I dont think so!