Tubgirl 10.4.10 AMD SSE3 "Test 1"

Guest Ramm

353 posts in this topic

hi iam trying to install the "tubgirl 10.4.10 sse3" am using:

amd 4600 amd2 socket

asus m2npv-vm with nforce 430 chip

4 giga ram

and iam trying to install the tubgirl on wd rapture 35gb disk.. so!

when i try to install the oper.system and try to make partition or format the disk with disk tools within the installation i take this "partition failed - input/output error"

is it any problem with my chiset?

regards

Using a V2000Z with a 1.8 GHz Turion64 CPU, 2 GB Ram, 40 GB drive:

This thing works *great*! Setup is practically the same as with 10.4.8 and 10.4.9 as far as having to install to an external drive under VMWare, swap drives, delete files so the trackpad and keyboard work,

All in all, a good effort!

Hi which files did you deleate for kb and trackpad?

Thanks

Don

It appears as though "Tubgirl" has made another release. This time, it's 10.4.10 for AMDs (as usual), but for SSE3 only. You can pick it up on The Pirate Bay ("Tubgirl" is not in the torrent's name, though).

Unfortunately, this is untested on Intel, and I don't have an AMD. I don't feel I should bother to test it, I'll leave that up to the AMD users.

It appears as though SSE2 emulated kernels will be coming soon in a PPF.

Post your success/horror stories and questions here, if you feel like it.

Is there anything different with this release over the last one? They look the same... :unsure: Just wondering if it's worth redownloading. I need to do another install anyway, TubGirls are the only ones that I have luck with. So if this is new, I will try it!

Everything working flawlessly ATM -- with exception of USB.

I have to unplug/plug my mouse/keyboard in on each reboot in order for them to be detected again. Anyone with a fix for this issue? I don't want to disable legacy usb in my bios unless I absolutely have to.

It almost perfect release!

Video and Audio work!

But my network card realtek 8139 not =(((

And i have a "right click" problem =(((( It reloads finder then i do this.

Someone can help?

PS. In kernel - Sochi 2014 - Russia GO-GO! :)

Hello

i am new in the hackintosh...

I instaled tubgirl in my sempron and it work fine,

but i tried to install iWork08 and it instaled but when i open a applicatin like Numbers, it frooze,

I can use the menus, and all the other applications of the mac but the window of numbers stay frooze.

Some one can help me??

I tried installing tubgirl on my amd 64 6000x2 on a pata drive and it installed to the very end and when it goes to restart nothing happens it just stays with the restart page and I have to manually turn it off but when I reboot and change the BIOS to boot from hdd nothing happens and it goes to boot from the cd again any suggestions??

hey sorry for digging up an old post(relatively) but i have very bad download speeds and i want to make sure that the iso i download is the rite one cuz it will take me like a week to download :-(

my config is

amd athlon 3200

1.5gb ram

80gb hardisk SATA

nvidia 6600 graphics card

just wanted to know that whether i will have audio video n 3d support with this iso or should i go with some other one (which one??)

thanks so much guys

Guest Snowski
I try to install it natively ... but no luck .... Not detecting my Sata HDD

I will give a try to VMWare method this weekend

m8, sorry for the late reply but it does work in my case. I just put in the DVD and install directly to my SATA2 drive. After that everything works out of the box for me so I'm very pleased with that. A few days ago I have changed my A64 3200+ for an A64 X2 4200+ and it recognized it without any problems.

Make sure the HD you want to install OSX to is formatted correctly (in windows) or wipe it and manage partitions and formatting with the DVD disk utility.

Good luck!

I installed tubgirl (tub_Osx10410_AMDVM_SSE3) with VMware 6 on a Acer Aspire M1100 installed fine, decent speed sound works but stutters (any solution for this??)

Cant yet get videocard to work Radion X1200 (onboard) anyone know how to get this to works ??

still playing around with it will post more info later.

also anyone know the different between tub_Osx10410_AMDVM_SSE3 and tubgirl 10.4.10 AMD SSE3 Test 1

thanks

Hank