Rhapsody DR2

zfire89

545 posts in this topic

Got rhapsody (thanks bwhsh8r)

I tried installing Rhapsody on Q but its very unstable, keeps locking up during boot and will sometimes get as far as opening the window that lets me install drivers but the mouse won't work :dance_24: i tried every build of Q i can find but same happens with all of them.

does anybody know where i can get Bochs compliled for OSX (intel) all i can find is 2.1.1 for PPC and source code for the latest version. (im a mac user i like my software ready made :) )

ALL THE VILENOUS EMPTY PM BOXES!!!!!!! BWHSH8R AND HIS TRUSTY SIDEKICK RHAPSODY GURU FRANTICIALLY RACE TO BOOKMARKS AND LOW AND BEHOLD, THEY USE THEIR PM AT THE SPEED OF LIGHT TO CUT THROUGH THE EVIL BANDWITH NOW TEAMED UP WITH THE EVIL MASTERMIND, THE EMPTY PM BOX!!! ONCE AGAIN OUR HEROES HAVE SAVED THE DAY!!

enjoy, and now with copland! and no problem The Masked Muchacho, enjoy, and if you need copland to as i have not given that link to many people just post here as well as theyre now just one pm.

max

ALL THE VILENOUS EMPTY PM BOXES!!!!!!! BWHSH8R AND HIS TRUSTY SIDEKICK RHAPSODY GURU FRANTICIALLY RACE TO BOOKMARKS AND LOW AND BEHOLD, THEY USE THEIR PM AT THE SPEED OF LIGHT TO CUT THROUGH THE EVIL BANDWITH NOW TEAMED UP WITH THE EVIL MASTERMIND, THE EMPTY PM BOX!!! ONCE AGAIN OUR HEROES HAVE SAVED THE DAY!!

enjoy, and now with copland! and no problem The Masked Muchacho, enjoy, and if you need copland to as i have not given that link to many people just post here as well as theyre now just one pm.

max

With COPLAND?? Oooh I want it!!!!

Save the day for me! PLEASE!!!!

P.S. If you want Rhapsody, you can also PM me now, if you would like to download Torrent Style. (Can I be a sidekick too?)

@ that other guy - There is no Bochs for Intel Macs (yet?)

Then I'll have to be your arch-nemisis...

lol, thanks AriX for uploading it to demonoid along with Copland soon :) and thanks for the credit :) but read my comment, ill get u the link to that after i upload it and u can add that to the description :) (the program that can be used for the floopys)

oh, and sorry, no ppc

max

Thanks for your support in me getting copland and rhapsody up on demonoid! My very first torrent! I'll upload Copland after I get it to work (So I can provide basic instructions) and I'll update the Rhapsody torrent with the Floppy Image program very soon.

Many thanks to Rhapsody Guru for providing the Bochs guide, it will help me a lot when I make my Rhapsody in a Parallel Universe (Rhapsody in a Bochs, get it? (Parallels)) guide, and of course I'll credit both of you. I forget how I came to this forum but I'm glad I did!

P.S. Rhapsody Guru - You should put your guide in the Genius Bar section, I'll do so with mine. I will also make an iPodLinux tutorial for that section, I am very active there, and I made the iPod Application Manager.

Thanks for your support in me getting copland and rhapsody up on demonoid! My very first torrent! I'll upload Copland after I get it to work (So I can provide basic instructions) and I'll update the Rhapsody torrent with the Floppy Image program very soon.

Many thanks to Rhapsody Guru for providing the Bochs guide, it will help me a lot when I make my Rhapsody in a Parallel Universe (Rhapsody in a Bochs, get it? (Parallels)) guide, and of course I'll credit both of you. I forget how I came to this forum but I'm glad I did!

P.S. Rhapsody Guru - You should put your guide in the Genius Bar section, I'll do so with mine. I will also make an iPodLinux tutorial for that section, I am very active there, and I made the iPod Application Manager.

sweet and thanks :blink: did the link work for you (the floopy prog)?

k thanks

max

lol, thanks AriX for uploading it to demonoid along with Copland soon :) and thanks for the credit :) but read my comment, ill get u the link to that after i upload it and u can add that to the description :) (the program that can be used for the floopys)

oh, and sorry, no ppc

max

ok, i'll use an emulator! tanks anyway! :D

@Rhapsody Guru: is it possible to install copeland in an emulator? if so can you make a guide to it

Sorry it took me so long to respond. Actually it is possible! Use QEMU with the ppc SYSTEM ROM and have System 7.5 preinstalled in a VM before you install Copland.

Guru

nothing: it appears thath os 7 doesn't sun on qemu… :D

Dude... you need the "qemu-system-ppc" application file in your QEMU dir and use that for your PPC based machine. Btw... to ease the pain of QEMU config hell, you may want to consider downloading QEMU Manager. You can download it by clicking here. QEMU Manager is an awesome frontend for QEMU which helps with virtual machine configurations! FANTASTIC TOOL! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

;)

Guru

Dude... you need the "qemu-system-ppc" application file in your QEMU dir and use that for your PPC based machine. Btw... to ease the pain of QEMU config hell, you may want to consider downloading QEMU Manager. You can download it by clicking here. QEMU Manager is an awesome frontend for QEMU which helps with virtual machine configurations! FANTASTIC TOOL! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

;)

Guru

it is approssimatively wath i did, have you tried? i tried whit the q os x interface or whitout interface at all…

A misterious lone figure wanders into the layer of BWHSH8R and his trusty sidekick RHAPSODY GURU, whats his purpose? Who is he? What is he doing? He starts to speak, he slices the silence with new and great knowledge and swiftly dissapears with out another word... what was this knowledge and what will BWHSH8R and RHAPSODY GURU do with this new found greatness? More to come soon...

and thanks to the lone misterious figure who educated me.

Ahem... can you reword that question? I counldn't understand a word you said. Sorry!

Guru

sorry, my english is sometime bad…(well maybe not "sometime"!).

i was saying that i tried something like that, but it didn't work…

"q" is an interface for qemu under mac os x and i also tried without interface at all…