Show Your OS X Desktop!

6,012 posts in this topic

Here's mine.. I'm not gonna post the wallpaper, but it's a blend of 2 different ones. If you search around deviant art and google, you'll probably find them. Also.. The icons are a blend of several packs, used candybar to change them, and shapeshifter for the colored themes.

CLEAN

mini.jpg

Click here for BIG IMAGE

DIRTY

dirtymini.jpg

Click here for BIG IMAGE

Here's mine.. I'm not gonna post the wallpaper, but it's a blend of 2 different ones. If you search around deviant art and google, you'll probably find them. Also.. The icons are a blend of several packs, used candybar to change them, and shapeshifter for the colored themes.

are you running on a PowerPC Mac? That's my guess because ShapeShifter is not available as UniBin yet

are you running on a PowerPC Mac? That's my guess because ShapeShifter is not available as UniBin yet

The one I posted is my setup on my PPC Mac Mini.. I have the identical setup on my MBP, but yes unfortunately shapeshifter does not work on there :happymac: But if anyone finds an alternative.. PLEASE LET ME KNOW!!!

Wooah... Infinite, that looks amazing!! What icon set do you use? And what app is that little media player controller in your menubar?

digitalkid: no offense but could you seriouslly make your signiture any bigger? o_o

As weird as it sounds, I finally made the GUI match the icon set I made. Usually people do it the other way around. :)

Latest desktop:

blahcopy8cf.png

Summer's finally here, so I have plenty of time to customize everything and work on my photoshop skills. That isn't a dock skinner program at the bottom. I used Unsanity's Transparent Dock thing and implemented a dock area right into the wallpaper.

I feel quiet stupid asking this question but here it goes.

HOW DO YOU ATTACH AN IMAGE AND HAVE IT DISPLAYED THE WAY OTHERS ARE HAVING THEIRS DISPLAYED?

It seems some are getting it uploaded on something called imageshack such as:

blahcopy8cf.png

and other are using OSX86:

post-43044-1150616261_thumb.png

Also how do you manage to make the images big and small? I can only attach an image if it's a link to another page. And when I add an attachment a image it appears as text that you need to click on (boring).

Please try not to :) or :) .