Show Your OS X Desktop!

6,012 posts in this topic

No dude, i'd never heard of it until i sent my previous post. How did Facu Romero add an image with OSX86project?

BTW what does ur image mean? I don't get it"

When you go to post something, just look right above where you click "add reply". There is a button called "choose file". click that and select the picture that you want to upload. after you did that, click the button that says "add this attachment". if you want the pic in the post like Facu Romero has it, click the button "add into post".

Are you talking about my sig? You'd have to have seen the movie Office Space to get it.

Are you talking about my sig? You'd have to have seen the movie Office Space to get it.

Oohhhh... See, I thought I was just plain stupid... Infact, I sat in my chair once for 5 minutes staring at your sig, trying to understand it... :construction:

Oohhhh... See, I thought I was just plain stupid... Infact, I sat in my chair once for 5 minutes staring at your sig, trying to understand it... :idea:

Don't feel bad. Not many people do get it, but it's a good laugh for those of us that have seen Office Space.

EDIT: Here's my latest desktop on my iBook.

picture18lh.th.jpg

My current desktop:

desktop_small.jpg

Click for full size :graduated:

Nothing too special at the moment...I change backgrounds quite often anyway, although, I'll probably be upgrading to a MacBook or new MacMini soon anyway (from the ol' 12" iBook).

serious

looking at some screens i'm so curious to know why people like to drag n drop 1.937.957 icons on desktop and has a full dock filled with icons :)

dock isn't the problem, but 978409487 icons on desktop fells me remember windows 3.11 LOL.