[pre-release] macOS Big Sur

3,698 posts in this topic

Installing finally and the secret is reset  nvram not clear nvram, that solves it ... no more SIGBART and it boots...

26 minutes remaining but is painfully slow...

But now I have this problem see the picture below anyone now how to solve this?

After the second photo is a never ending reboot loop ...

Thanks

IMG_0586.jpg

IMG_0587.jpg

Edited by MorenoAv

2 minutes ago, Henry.M. said:

Thanks, but this config can't work - it's totally misconfigured. I'd like to know if somebody, who has a z490 comet lake system, was able to make a clean install of Big Sur with opencore.

What part is 'misconfigured'?

Hello, could you help me please. this rendering this kernel panic I am using a pre-compiled efi from olarila. I installed big sur from an image without any problem with an efi made by me, but now when trying to do a clean installation I get this panic. I have tried to make the efo oc but so far I have not been successful.
Thanks in advance.

my computer is a dell optiplex 7040 sff skylake 6700, 32 ram ssd pciex 256gb working ok with catalina.

attached the efi

Spoiler

e533928c7d33c800a332d8d4abdb6828o.jpg

EFI.zip

Edited by Allan
Spoiler tag

6 minutes ago, busso said:

Hello, could you help me please. this rendering this kernel panic I am using a pre-compiled efi from olarila. I installed big sur from an image without any problem with an efi made by me, but now when trying to do a clean installation I get this panic. I have tried to make the efo oc but so far I have not been successful.
Thanks in advance.

my computer is a dell optiplex 7040 sff skylake 6700, 32 ram ssd pciex 256gb working ok with catalina.

attached the efi

EFI.zip

add vsmcgen=1 to boot-args during install or updates.

24 minutes ago, fabiodelra said:

@DarkNeptune0 The same

I had this problem and found that it was the result of one of my quirk settings in OC config.plist.  I wish I could be certain which one it was but I never just make one adjustment at a time because I don't have the patience to reboot that many times before getting a working config.  Here is the working config for my USB installer.  Please remember that I have an HP laptop so there are some quirks specially-selected for that (i.e., LAPIC kernel panic, and UnblockFSConnect.). Also, I stripped the SMBIOS info except the Mac model.  Maybe it will help you.

config.plist-USB Installer.zip

PS: 

Ops sorry, forgot the spoiler.... 

but I meant I don't approve of the deletion of the thread on beta 1
It will also be beta, for those who know how to grasp them, certainly not those who want the ready gruel, there was a lot of useful information.

but perhaps the reason for the deletion of the thread, is to be attributed to the many who do not abide by the rules 

Edited by iCanaro