Hackintool v3.x.x

headkaze
1,057 posts in this topic

47 minutes ago, headkaze said:

@mitch_de @Matgen84 @Faradis @matgeo please run "ioreg -l >ioreg.txt" from Terminal and attach output here (should output to your home dir)

@onemanOSX Yes it is normal not to get any info for Mojave. You should use the Framebuffer->macOS 10.13.6 (17G2112) menu option.

Hi

Ioreg.txt output attach

ioreg_matgen84.txt.zip

ioreg_matgen84.txt

Hi Devs, i reported that FB patcher shows some wrong Info about my IVY Bridge IGPU.

Reason was not FB, the IGPU was missed (in IOREG also) so FB patcher maybe reads ioreg also fails.

Reason for missing IGPU (connectorless) was that Inject Intel - Clover graphics  was disabled ( normaly i had enabled). Perhaps i disabled that setting and without real "willing". Now all good: FB shoows correct IVY Info.

A bit off topic but maybe usefull if other get an answer:

I use WEG (lastets). I thought WEG would setup IGPU complete - no Clover Inject Intel (and IG-ID)

Question: Does WEG always need also Clover Inject Intel to do rest of IGPU setup? 

14 minutes ago, headkaze said:

No problem. So I'm assuming you have Lilu + WhateverGreen installed and you have an Intel GPU? Or what are you trying to achieve with Intel FB-Patcher?

i do have lilu an weg im using rx 580's try to use it for patching an usb as nothing shows in there either

image.png.11a7ca9afd80bb42a712bffd8af5fc44.png

image.png

image.png

Edited by errorexists

2 minutes ago, errorexists said:

i do have lilu an weg im using rx 580's try to use it for patching an usb as nothing shows in there either

Okay I just uploaded a fix (I'm not going to bother updating the version). Please let me know if that improves things.

• Thanks 1