[pre-release] macOS High Sierra 10.13.4

MaLd0n
456 posts in this topic

159 Nvidia web drivers went fine in 10.13.3 and also in all beta 10.13.4 opencl pretty similar results like show above

The lag problem is on motherboards of following chipsets: Z170, Z270, Z370 and X299 when combined with Pascal or Maxwell cards.

It is not present in X99 motherboards from your post I guess.

• Like 1

The lag problem is on motherboards of following chipsets: Z170, Z270, Z370 and X299 when combined with Pascal or Maxwell cards.

It is not present in X99 motherboards from your post I guess.

on my x99 system the last working driver for my two 980TI is V 378.10.10.10.25.106

All newer drivers don't work with this 2 cards, it boots always to black screen. When i install newer driver 387, i can only boot with nv_disable=1 and have to install .104 or .106. 

There is no way to get this 980TI working.

My old GT 740 (Kepler) works fine with webdrivers 387.10.10.10.25.159 or MacOS own drivers.

So i reinstalled HS on my laptop just cause, updated it to 17D102 10.13.3 SU and now i cannot for the life of me get onto the "beta train" again. i have tried SWUSwitcher.app, macOSDeveloperBetaAccessUtility and using the command line with 

sudo /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Seeding.framework/Versions/A/Resources/seedutil enroll DeveloperSeed

HAs anyone else tried to switch to dev beta from 10.13.3 SU?

So i reinstalled HS on my laptop just cause, updated it to 17D102 10.13.3 SU and now i cannot for the life of me get onto the "beta train" again. i have tried SWUSwitcher.app, macOSDeveloperBetaAccessUtility and using the command line with 

sudo /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Seeding.framework/Versions/A/Resources/seedutil enroll DeveloperSeed
HAs anyone else tried to switch to dev beta from 10.13.3 SU?

+1

I can update only from beta 2

Hi,  ;) 

sudo /S*/L*/PrivateFrameworks/Seeding.framework/Versions/A/Resources/seedutil enroll DeveloperSeed && /usr/libexec/PlistBuddy -c "clear dict" -c "add :SeedProgram string DeveloperSeed" "/Users/Shared/.SeedEnrollment.plist" && open macappstores://itunes.apple.com/app/id1209167288\

Thank you,

That didn't enable the appstore updates to beta but as @fabiosun said i'm also downloading the beta installer.

• Like 1

Hi pavo

I have different problem with full installation

My dsdt (working well also in 10.13.4 ) is not working anymore

Some time I have boot loop before login (black screen) and for now it happens randomly..

I tried this and was only getting prelinked kernel issues.

Hi pavo

I have different problem with full installation

My dsdt (working well also in 10.13.4 ) is not working anymore

Some time I have boot loop before login (black screen) and for now it happens randomly..

That randmom loops or KP are related to DSDT. If you use custom one you may revise it.

@Pavo can you confirm it is no "E" but "G"?

I can't activate Nvidia Web driver and isome time  I have old black screen with signal...

My issue could be related to the version being for iMac Pro.

I can confirm there is a new version

At this stage I can't use any nvidiaweb and maybe also cpu ssdt is not good with this beta

also okrasit patch is not working

PMheart port limit is working

post-468967-0-09098900-1519674598_thumb.png

Ok I did it

Only rename ALZA to HDEF and XHCI to XHC in my dsdt the n I have used 104 drivers and forced nvda_drv=1

but for now I don't know which steps are useful or not

Ok

Also 159 is good

and with this no lag on webgl waterpool example

other little step

problem for me is not by Nvidia

It is due my cpu ssdt (piker alpha script) or cpu related part in my dsdt (plugintype=1)

Now I have a little curiosity about this "G" beta version and with changement are in it

post-468967-0-73518900-1519675883_thumb.png

post-468967-0-53108100-1519676480_thumb.png

Edited by Guest

I can confirm there is a new version

At this stage I can't use any nvidiaweb and maybe also cpu ssdt is not good with this beta

also okrasit patch is not working

PMheart port limit is working

I think the answer is simple fabio!

Those who have less than 64GB RAM, only have the right to version (e). In your case, since you have 128GB, you were gifted with version (g) ???