[pre-release] macOS High Sierra 10.13.4

MaLd0n
456 posts in this topic

Right. I wonder why this issue happen. Very strange. I checked difference of between realmac and hack. There is not big difference of NVRAM. So, now i'm still using fixv2+emul combination. Because of lang issue after update beta or new.

나의 LG-F800S 의 Tapatalk에서 보냄

I also have this language problem when updating the system. It changes to English, and gets mixed up with my language (Portuguese-Brazil)

After the update, I have to switch to English, restart and switch back to my language and restart

I only use the "OsxAptioFixDrv-64.efi", nothing of "EmuVariable"

same here, delete lang and its works  :)

Where is the language directory?

Preferance System/Language Regions

You only have my language in the definition list, but that way, you can not delete the other system languages

I ask, where is located the language packs saved in the system, so you can delete?

You only have my language in the definition list, but that way, you can not delete the other system languages

I ask, where is located the language packs saved in the system, so you can delete?

I don't know ?  I think Its not a good idea to delete some system file

I also have this language problem when updating the system. It changes to English, and gets mixed up with my language (Portuguese-Brazil)

After the update, I have to switch to English, restart and switch back to my language and restart

I only use the "OsxAptioFixDrv-64.efi", nothing of "EmuVariable"

Where is the language directory?

Right. Did you set lang in config.plist?

10.13.4 beta 2 is still the same with my Vega - only 1 DP and HDMI working. Is it just me? Can anyone with a vega confirm this??

Thanks.

I have this problem only when I use the iMacPro1,1 or iMac17,1 smbios. I had this problem since 10.13.2. If I use MacPro6,1 smbios all ports work. I tried editing AppleGraphicsPolicy to none for both models but that didn't work. So far everything works ok on my asrock x299 board. I didn't notice any different cpu p-states when switching smbios-es and sleep works fine.

• Like 1

10.13.4 beta 2 is still the same with my Vega - only 1 DP and HDMI working. Is it just me? Can anyone with a vega confirm this??

Thanks.

here 2 x DP working with Vega Frontier Edition ( OS beta 17E150g)

Cinebench OpenGL with 161,07 fps , LuxMark score 25.225

hi guys.

something strange here. could please someone explain me this situation?

I'm using vega64 with OpenCL on davinci resolve latest version. 10.13.4 public beta

can't understand gpu behaviour. I have both igpu and dgpu enabled (for quick sync), however gpu frequences seem to be strange for me using intel power gadget.

when exporting to proes 422 hq gpu stays at 1,05ghz. is it Vega or intel? I think intel

when exporting to h264 gpu stays at 3,60 ghz. neither Vega or intel can reach this frequency!

when exporting to hevc 10bit gpu stays at 0 ghz and I have horrible performance!

I'm attaching here files that maybe are needed for clarifications.

vega 64 opencl.zip

Just receive today Saphire Radeon HD 6670 1 gig

Receive from UK eBay with orignal Box and all accessories   B)

Its a Wonderfull piece of software from Saphire compagnie!

Native 10.6.7 to 10.13.4 

captu336.png

• Like 3

Does the 6670 support Metal?

No metal support also I am not able to wake after sleep

I try everyhings possible  :P

Edit **

DVI seem to be not working, only HDMI

anyway its a great card because its native 10.6.7 to 10.13.4

intel hd graphics 630 will NOT load graphics with acceleration on dell xps 9560. It's 4k. All i get is just a black screen and stuck on the gIOScreenLockStaus message while i can hear n can tell my lockscreen is loaded, i just can't see it. This happened before and i updated to the latest coredisplayfixup, intelhdgraphicsfixup, and lilu kext  then went in (without acceleration) and applied a perl patch in terminal to patch coredisplay and iokit. This isnt working for me this time. What could be going on? It was working fine in 10.13.3. 

I haven't tried 10.13 on my X79 since the first release but back then my 210 was still working (also worked on 10.6). I guess there isn't a Metal-compatible card that will also run on 10.6.

• Like 1

I try everyhings possible

Edit **

DVI seem to be not working, only HDMI

How about 5850 or 5xxx from 10.6 to 10.13.4? Does all good for sleep or ports?

How about 5850 or 5xxx from 10.6 to 10.13.4? Does all good for sleep or ports?

My 5570 have no issue for Sleep and wake, also my two other 5450 no issue

Woking with Cedar for frambuffer and Sleep wake ok

5850 I don't know ?

• Like 1

My 5570 have no issue for Sleep and wake, also my two other 5450 no issue

Woking with Cedar for frambuffer and Sleep wake ok

5850 I don't know ?

Sorry for my memory about 5xxx. I can't remember your graphics name of 5000 series. It's just question. Seems 5xxx series is nice graphics for all osx. Thank you for info.

Sorry for my memory about 5xxx. I can't remember your graphics name of 5000 series. It's just question. Seems 5xxx series is nice graphics for all osx. Thank you for info.

Yes, you need a PC with another  IGPU Injector for High Sierra; example Intel HD 3000

The OS X bellow macOS High Sierra its not a problem, working with a Core Duo  :D

iike the Intel Core 2 Duo E8400 support SSE4.1

You can Refere to Dell Optiplex Thread

• Like 2