[pre-release] macOS High Sierra 10.13.4

MaLd0n
456 posts in this topic

I have trim Enable in 10.13.3  Apple Trim command and works

If your not enable its not work

10.13.4 not need enable ?

As I remember, you have HP SSD SATA6 right? If you are using NVME type disk you dont need to activate TRIM its already enabled itself even you see "No" in System Information. But when you add TRIM patch, it will effect SSD SATA in System Information and you will see "Yes" is active.

• Like 1

okay. i got a issue. i will check and fix.

thank you for report

Hi,

I have a question since you're a dev. How can I disassemble an SSDT ? With MacIASL I get errors when I try to compile it without making any changes to it.

As I remember, you have HP SSD SATA6 right? If you are using NVME type disk you dont need to activate TRIM its already enabled itself even you see "No" in System Information. But when you add TRIM patch, it will effect SSD SATA in System Information and you will see "Yes" is active.

ok thank you

Yes I have SSD HP Pro in my laptop , I have lots of SSD in my Optiplex but not a NVME

all good here HP ProBook 6570B  :D

10.13.4 (17E150g)

sans_t43.jpg

Not sure this is a Clover bug I don't have this in 10.13.3 and bellow. 

that only in 10.13.4 Beta.

I think its a apple Bug

Intel HD 4000

Picture from 10.13.3                                                               Picture from 10.13.4 /B2

Hi,

I have a question since you're a dev. How can I disassemble an SSDT ? With MacIASL I get errors when I try to compile it without making any changes to it.

i fixed it

please test.

chris. i want to check old macos.

thanks in advance for test.

test2.zip

I don't have HD 4000 on my Snow leopard  :P

But EFI mount is ok  B)

chris. i have a question for macos lang.

what is your default lang? and what is your aptiofix driver?

if you update beta without osxaptiofixv2+emul, did you get a problem like http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/284656-clover-general-discussion/page-814?do=findComment&comment=2565871 ?

chris. i have a question for macos lang.

what is your default lang? and what is your aptiofix driver?

if you update beta without osxaptiofixv2+emul, did you get a problem like http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/284656-clover-general-discussion/page-814?do=findComment&comment=2565871 ?

my lang is French , and I used AptioMemoryFix on UEFI system

Did you get lang problem after update like me?

나의 LG-F800S 의 Tapatalk에서 보냄

I see your picture for restart Windows ,the window is almost always  English but its not an issue for me

the rest is in French

• Like 1

I see your picture for restart Windows ,the window is almost always English but its not an issue for me

the rest is in French

So, does not your restart windows mix fr+en?

In lang setting, change to english and reboot and change to french and reboot, still same?

I'm tracing this bug where is wrong.

So, does not your restart windows mix fr+en?

In lang setting, change to english and reboot and change to french and reboot, still same?

I'm tracing this bug where is wrong.

10.13.3 looks ok here maybe just apple bug?

10.13.3 looks ok here maybe just apple bug?

Not sure. Because if i use fixv2+emul+ko(config), restart windows is correct after update beta.(10.13.3 clean -> 10.13.4 beta2)

But if use only osxaptiofixv3 or aptiomemoryfix, this issue happen after update beta.

Not sure. Because if i use fixv2+emul+ko(config), restart windows is correct after update beta.(10.13.3 clean -> 10.13.4 beta2)

But if use only osxaptiofixv3 or aptiomemoryfix, this issue happen after update beta.

I test  (Legacy ESP ) boot without UEFI Drivers and windows is correct all OS

Legacy has emul default. So if you has fr(GUI entry in confing), windows is no problem. This problem is in only UEFI.

Just test now UEFI on my laptop with AptioMemoryFix lang set to fr: and window is English 

Just test now UEFI on my laptop with AptioMemoryFix lang set to fr: and window is English

Right. I wonder why this issue happen. Very strange. I checked difference of between realmac and hack. There is not big difference of NVRAM. So, now i'm still using fixv2+emul combination. Because of lang issue after update beta or new.

• Like 1

Did you get lang problem after update like me?

I solved this by deleting all languages. I only left mine and everything went uniform after reboot.

I'm using AptioMemoryFix.efi without Emu.

post-1313347-0-64883300-1518265112_thumb.png

I solved this by deleting all languages. I only left mine and everything went uniform after reboot.

I'm using AptioMemoryFix.efi without Emu.

Yeah. After updated beta, then in lang setting, like you did, can resolve it. But just next update, it will happen. But if you have pre-lang:kdb key in nvram, there is no problem.

• Like 1

Yeah. After updated beta, then in lang setting, like you did, can resolve it. But just next update, it will happen. But if you have pre-lang:kdb key in nvram, there is no problem.

same here, delete lang and its works  :)

• Like 1

new okrasit patches for EIST for 10.13.4 beta (performance fix if EIST is enabled in bios)

All credits goes to PMHeart which discovered new kernel locations   :)

Thank you

in kernel section

find
C1E30848 63D389D0 48C1EA20 B9990100 000F3048 FF05C940 6E004883 C4085B5D C3662E0F 1F840000 000000

repl
BB00FF00 004863D3 89D048C1 EA20B999 0100000F 3048FF05 C9406E00 4883C408 5B5DC390 90909090 909090