AppleHDA Solution - Work in progress

Taruga

4,108 posts in this topic

I have an acer extensa 5620 laptop.

sound chip is Realtek High Definition Audio (VEN_10EC&DEV_0268)

I suppose an ALC268 audio chipset.

The only driver that works is AzaliaAudio pkg. (but no headphones output or mic)

I tried the "external mic" and "no mic" versions of The Taruga-Diego driver a few posts above and it does not find my audio card.

May you help me please ? :blink:

I have an Intel Bad Axe 2 "KR" edition with Sigmatel STAC9274D audio. Using AppleHDApatcher 1.16 and an appropriate text file, I can get stereo output working (no mute), but my Audio section in System Profiler says that no audio devices are detected. I also don't have mic input, but the TOSlink light is on which may or may not mean that I'm getting optical audio output (haven't tested yet).

I'd be happy to provide any Linux dumps or anything else I can to contribute to getting my Sigmatel audio working 100%.

I have HP 9000 with ALC268 Sound. I carefully followed the steps for installing the driver, but my Soundcard doesn´t get recognized, also it doesn´t work. I´m new to all that Mac stuff so I´m not able to solve my problem by myself. How can I check if I did everything right? Maybe I downloaded the wrong file... In the explanation, it says I should DL ALC268test from page 1 of this post, but I didn´t find that file. I used the one that was added to the post with the explanation. Is that the right one? What can I do to get it working? PLZ help.

Installed ALC883 under ToH 10.5.0 on ASUS P5GC-MX/1333

Used ALC883Audio.mpkg.zip and not used AppleHDA patcher

thanks for a great job, guys!

found no way to vhange 3 way analogue output to 5+1 in applications/utilities.... simply didn't see the necessary window. should probably switch to English interface :)

Hi all!

Question: is there a possibility to get the "Stac9872Ak Intel 82801 ICH8M" working?

It could be somewhere on this topic, but im NOT to lazy,

im reading now for Leopard getting on my vaio, and thats 62 pages, but now another 166 pages;) its to much

Hope you guys can help me out!

BTw, have now leopard working, and when i look in control panel it said 'Intel HD audio' ( in output devices)

and i can move the sound volume, but don't here sound:(

gtz,

Junior

btw, it's a Sigmatel HDA

I have Sigmatel 9227 and am unable to use AppleHDAPatcher 1.16 to make the sound out but not mic in. I have tried all other versions but none is better than this one. However, I wonder I should use HDA driver as my broad does have HDA connector pin but I have not connect to any. In Windows, mic in works when I set it to rear microphone.

Any solution to make mic in work is appreciate.

help me...

i have this

p5ld2 deluxe, but the sound on board was broken and useless

so, i buy new sound card

SOUND

creative soundblaster 5.1

how can i get the audio work???!!!

i've lost my vista and xp boot too....

owh God, poor me!!!!! ;)

plz help me!!!!!!

Success!! I have a Sony Vaio SZ4 and have Audio working now, using the HDA Patcher and one of the Linux code dumps.

1) Download the "SonySTAC7661.TXT" file from the link on the original post

2) Edit this file and change the line "Vendor Id: 0x83847661" to "Vendor Id: 0x83847662"

3) Drag the new TXT file onto the HDA Patcher Icon (I used Vers 1.20)

4) Reboot

Thats it, you have sound!! Mic, speakers and headphones all confirmed working on my build (XxX DVD 10.4.11).

help me...

i have this

p5ld2 deluxe, but the sound on board was broken and useless

so, i buy new sound card

SOUND

creative soundblaster 5.1

how can i get the audio work???!!!

i've lost my vista and xp boot too....

owh God, poor me!!!!! ;)

plz help me!!!!!!

Hi, for the Vista and XP boot, please refer to my guide (in italian, sorry!) "How to have a triple-boot with Vista, XP and Mac, with the vista bootloader"

Bye!

ALC 262 UPDATE:

Taruga's installer he made for me in a previous post gives me audio output to speakers, but only after I put it to sleep and it wakes up by itself. I can use my volume controls and mute controls. However, there is a consistent *pop* every 5-7 seconds (don't have exact timing). It's the kind of *pop" that happens when you snap your tongue inside your mouth, does that make sense?

Still can't see any available devices in Apple System Profiler. Headphone output doesn't work. When I plug something into the Line In the audio meter bounces, but I haven't recorded anything yet.

Any there any other advances being made on the ALC 262 side of things?

Targua,

Thanks, I used the AppleHDAPatcherv1.20 & Codec Dump for Sigmatel 9250 Sound Card for my Gateway MT6821. I have sound!!!!

Anyway Thanks a million!

My System: Gateway MT6821

Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo T5200 / 1.6 GHz ( Dual-Core) 2 MB - L2 cache: Both Cores Working

2 GB Ram

4 in 1 card reader: Not Working

160 GB - SATA - 5400 rpm

DVD±RW (±R DL) - Integrated: Working

Graphics Controller: Intel GMA 950: Looks Good, but can't resize or change resolution

Sigmatel 9250 Sound card: Working, See Above

56k Fax/Modem: Don't Use it

Ethernet: Intel 88E8038: Working Changed Device/Vendor in IONetworkingFamily.kext, plist

Wireless NIC: Intel PRO/Wireless 3945ABG: Not Working Looking for a Alternate Mini PCI-e Card

Keyboard: Works, No patch needed

Touchpad: Works, but scroll feature doesn't :D

My_hackintosh.tiff

Hi guys, I can't get audio to work on my ALC889A (Gigabyte P35-DS3R), can anyone recommend kext/drivers for this. I appreciate any help, I've been at it all day no luck so far. Thanks for your time!

My system

E2160 @ 3.2GHZ Core 2 Duo

2GB DDR2-667 Memory

Gigabyte P35-DS3R Motherboard

500GB Western Digital Sata II Hard Drive

Samsung DVDRW..

Geforce 7600GT 256MB DDR

On-Board ALC889A Audio

EDIT: do i have to remove previously installed kext?? Im completely new with OSX, in windows u do the removal process but its easier to do :)