INFOTHREAD "Nebukadnezar" (AMD+INTEL 10.4.8 Kernel)

semthex

466 posts in this topic

awsome work semthex!!!! glad to see all your hard work paying off..... i am one of those sse2 people looking forward to a new begining, hopefully with qe/ci too!!! i am very thankful that we have dedicated people like you on the job..... thanks again

one quick questions...... where do i download it onece it is done?? i have absolutely no idea.... noob here..... please give complete instructions!!!

There is something I don't really understand, does the new semthex kernel support both of the core of core 2 duo, merom T5500 ?

I'm gonna buy a dell inspiron 6400 and I want to know if it will be ok.

where is here a guide to install the kernel ?

Thanks a lot semthex for making all this work for all of us.

Heh, they use spamhouse to prevent proxy connections, badly.

i bet that's the reason why.... 2 wireless connections were through at&t yahoo, 1 was through comcast broadband, and another was university wifi.... i keep striking out =[

The spamhouse and co. protection was recently established becasue of the growing amount of abuse on the network. Known possible malicious IPs have been excluded from service.

It's a good thing to prevent things like recent spambot plagues.

The spamhouse and co. protection was recently established becasue of the growing amount of abuse on the network. Known possible malicious IPs have been excluded from service.

It's a good thing to prevent things like recent spambot plagues.

=[

Running great on Beta 9 on my Athlon 64 3500+. Will be trying it out on my brand spakin' new opteron 170 today if I get the chance. Also going to try my new 7600gs video card with the Titan stuff.

BTW, 3.8 neophus installer works WONDERS with my 1600xt Sapphire...which until 10.4.8 native had issues. Thanks for the hard work all.

joneSi