[pre-release] macOS High Sierra

3,737 posts in this topic

For 10.12

Find    31db4c3b 7dd87512 

Replace 31dbffc3 90909090 

Thanks!  :)

Hi, I may help, and firstly could you post the patch for 10.12 and the new binary of AirPortBrcm4360 of 10.13?

Can you please point me to the Clover boot files and new masks you mentioned?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

AirPortBrcm4360.kext.zip

• Like 1

@Matthew82

Hi, this is the external patch for 10.13 DP1.

48 85 C0 74 07 80 8B 20 -> 48 85 C0 66 90 80 8B 20

Hi, I may help, and firstly could you post the patch for 10.12 and the new binary of AirPortBrcm4360 of 10.13?

• Like 1

For 10.12

Find    31db4c3b 7dd87512 

Replace 31dbffc3 90909090 

Thanks!  :)

Oops, to be honest, I don't know how to patch this one in 10.13, the disassembled code seems a little bit different, and I'm not very familiar with this... Sorry.

• Like 1

You can try to drop MATS, that solves the panic for me.

attachicon.giftables_dropping.png

For those who can't bypass the Firmware check, open the InstallESD.dmg @Sierra and install the Core.pkg from the Packages folder to your desired drive on a free partition, after it is done copy the boot.efi from BaseSystem.dmg /System/Library/CoreServices to the drive you've installed HighSierra to /System/Library/CoreServices and reboot. After successful start you can install your preferred language.

my haswell latopbook shows the same error,but there is no drop MATS in the drop tables。。bios is not AMI but insydeH2O..

Hello,

About USB max limit port patch, use this one instead under 10.13 DP1: (Target kext: AppleUSBXHCIPCI)

# 10.13 DP1
83 7D 84 10 -> 83 7D 84 xx

Note: xx means your new max limit port, which is typically 0x16 for 9-series and 0x1B for 100-series.

[EDIT @ 23/06/2017]

Added 10.13 DP2 patch:

83 7D 8C 10 -> 83 7D 8C xx
Edited by PMheart
  • Like 6

I ran the installer directly from Sierra 10.12.5 with Clover 4081 and everything went fine. Now I can Boot into 10.13 Safe Mode only, otherwise the screen remains black (I can see and move the mouse pointer over a black screen). Disabling Nvidia driver (set to Vesa) it works but without video acceleration and 1024x768 resolution only.

PC is a HP Z400 Xeon 6-Cores video card Nvidia Quadro2000. Did I (probably) miss something?

i have a problem with ALC892 Sound.

i Use latest AppleALC in S/L/E an orig. AppleHDA (not in Clover-kexts-Folder and no entrys in config-plist in Clover !) is the old method :-) 

in Sierra 10.12.6 Beta2 all working fine.

Herve and  Pippox0 and all other Friends.. can you help me please ?

Thank you.

Actually the sound runs with Sierra 10.12.6 beta and with Sierra 10.12.5 also without problems without INPUT with Clover.

So only the AppleALC kext in S / L / E and original AppleHDA kext

I then tried with Clover and -alcbeta or -lilubeta and Audio Inject = Yes and everything that needs to

be adjusted at Clover, also the same, no audio devices in system info.

Actually the sound runs with Sierra 10.12.6 beta and with Sierra 10.12.5 also without problems without INPUT with Clover.
So only the AppleALC kext in S / L / E and original AppleHDA kext

I then tried with Clover and -alcbeta or -lilubeta and Audio Inject = Yes and everything that needs to
be adjusted at Clover, also the same, no audio devices in system info.

use the latest version... AppleALC+ Lilu... in EFI's folder

add beta boot arg             #281            

Which layout are you using?

Hi vandroiy2012,

can you please upload your config.plist

Sure. I'm using BRAND NEW iMac18.1 macmodel. Already updated macOS Sierra 10.12.5 for new macmodels support and KabyLake support!  If you want change SMBIOS array with your data. If you want to use 18,1 then insert SerialNumber for this macmodel

I'm using BoardID - Mac-4B682C642B45593E non-Retina iMac with single Intel Iris Pro 640 Graphics. 

config.plist.zip

• Like 2

Sure. I'm using BRAND NEW iMac18.1 macmodel. Already updated macOS Sierra 10.12.5 for new macmodels support and KabyLake support!  If you want change SMBIOS array with your data. If you want to use 18,1 then insert SerialNumber for this macmodel

I'm using BoardID - Mac-4B682C642B45593E non-Retina iMac with single Intel Iris Pro 640 Graphics. 

attachicon.gifconfig.plist.zip

Thanks a lot :)

No matter what I do I get the black screen using IntelHD 530

Use Lilu.kext + IntelGraphicsFixup.kext in EFI/Clover/Kexts/Other

Also use bootargs -lilubeta -igfxbeta 

https://github.com/vit9696/Lilu/releases/tag/1.1.4

https://sourceforge.net/projects/intelgraphicsfixup/

Are the boot args only useful for high sierra or else? Are they a must if we want to solve the black screen for intel graphics?

Are the boot args only useful for high sierra or else? Are they a must if we want to solve the black screen for intel graphics?

You should use bootargs only in unsupported (beta) OS versions. After 10.13 official release support for 10.13 will be added in Lilu and ALL of it plugins...

• Like 1

And bootargs -lilubeta -igfxbeta? Check your clover version!

I use clover 4081 by sherlock, I'm gonna give your version a try.

The weird thing is I can boot in to HS using my 1070 and sound works just fine, If I set IGFX as primary and disable theInternal Graphics under chipset, I can boot into HS and it and it detects my 1070 with 8MB of memory which is ok, but if I set IGFX as primary and enable Internal Graphics under Chipset I can't boot into HS and even if it loads the OS I have back screen.

Edit:

I have Lilu,kext v. 1.1.4 and IntelGraphicsFixup.kext v.1.1.3