[pre-release] macOS High Sierra

3,737 posts in this topic

I tried with values from real macs but it doesn't change anything.

However, let's try your values. Post the FirmwareFeaturesMask and I'll compile clover with it.

I've just been using FFFFFFFF as suggested by savvamitrofanov earlier.

It looks like they have fixed Clover now so might as well wait for confirmation. I've already spent enough time today going in circles with broken code.

Stay tuned , guys!

There binary with kernel_patcher and kext_inject hard coded for 10.13 with PMHeart, denskop patch.

You need to set FirmwareFeatures in config.plist to 

<key>FirmwareFeatures</key>
<string>0xe907f537</string>
Magic number for FirmwareFeaturesMask 0xff1fff3f

post-1248455-0-79014300-1496769576_thumb.jpg

post-1248455-0-73080900-1496769590_thumb.jpg

post-1248455-0-74601000-1496769691_thumb.jpg

BOOTX64.efi.zip

• Like 12

Guest ricoc90

can someone tell me how to get past the "OSInstall.mpkg appears to be missing or corrupted" error?

So you use a same EFI partition with Sierra and with any extra config to work with HighSierra ?

ATM i have El Capitan @HPFS and High Sierra @APFS on one drive with two partitions, and the EFI partition for both OSes

• Like 1

Anyone have a problem with disks not loading in disk utility on install? Also should the entry in clover.plist look like this?

<key>FirmwareFeatures</key>
<string>0xe907f537</string>
<key>FirmwareFeaturesMask</key>
<string>0xff1fff3f</string>

Cheers

Edited by nahive

Solved problem with disk utility but after restart boots to a gray background with black top bar and usa flag to change language in right of bar, mouse is present but not visible because I can interact with flag.

Solved problem with disk utility but after restart boots to a gray background with black top bar and usa flag to change language in right of bar, mouse is present but not visible because I can interact with flag. 

How did you solve that problem?

How did you solve that problem?

I think it's just wait.

Personally click on install macos an continue then open terminal and do diskutil list for 2 or 3 times because I saw that requires much time to appear all partitions and spontaneously opened install macos then I quit install macos and open disk utility and no more loading disks stuck.

• Like 1

When I tried to install to APFS the drive would only show up in Clover with the APFS.efi file from /usr/standalone/i386.

I don't know what the APFSJumpStart file in the firmware is for but it's not enough to support APFS with Clover. And I can't find any other files containing APFS in the firmware.

I think it's a Graphics issue, anyone with Radeon HD 5870 that successfully install?

Attached ia.log from macOS Install Data

ia.txt