[Guide] Catalina / BigSur / Monterey on mobos Serie 100 / 200 / 300 / 400 / 500 / 600 SkyLake / KabyLake / CoffeeLake / CometLake / RocketLake / AlderLake DSDT

MaLd0n
5,455 posts in this topic

Seems to be working. Hibernation works. Thank you. Since I installed High Sierra, the system hangs for about 5 seconds. How can i solve it?

U can try a new driver? AptioMemoryFix

Hi @MaLd0n. I updated the bios of my hackintosh and I need to update dsdt. 

I've uploaded everything needed.

Can I have patches so I can do this by myself?

Thanks a lot! 

send me

i've already made with freqVectorsEdit

dont need it

work native it's a simple patch, if u can try a fresh install

With fresh install 1300Mhz in idle with 18,2 imac smbios

check here in comments

http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/321021-[GUIDE]-HWP(Intel-Speed-Shift)-enable-with-full-power-management

have many solutions for ur problem, injector, etc ;)

Sorry, i'm idiot and i didn't clicked on "Attach This File".

Here it is.

here

CLOVER.zip

if u can test HDMI audio Pascal with VoodooHda, i add id from u GPU in kext, work only in ur HDMI Nvidia, u can use with AppleAlc without problems

VoodooHDA.kext.zip

• Like 1

Hello guys and forgive me if my english isn't perfect but i really need some help, i've spent the last couple of days trying to creare the "perfectly working" hackintosh build. I've started from a High Sierra clean installation and a minimal working config.plist and i tried to fix all the issues. 

Even if most of the things are correctly working now, there are still some issues that maybe with a good DSDT could be finally fixed.

My System Specs:

- Asrock z270 Fatality K6 (latest BIOS version)
- Intel i7 7700k

- 32GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4 (4x8GB)

- Nvidia GTX 1080 FE

- Samsung SSD 850 EVO

- Genuine Apple Wifi+Bluetooth adapter

Things that aren't working: 

- SLEEP: Works 20% of the time, i tried every common tweak (all darkwake flags, plugintype etc..) 

- IGPU+Discrete: When i disable discrete graphics then the integrated works perfectly and vice-versa, but i cannot get both to run at the same time. IGPU Multi Monitor is enabled on the BIOS and on windows i run 2 monitors from the 1080 (hdmi and dp) and a third one on the igpu (hdmi), but the same result on mac seems impossible to achieve; All 1080 connections works just fine but whenever i try to plug an hdmi cable to the igpu then the system goes black screen and reboots (same happens when i start the machine with connector already plugged in).

- Intel QuickSync

- HDMI Audio: Only works when i use VoodooHDA but to be honest i don't like their approach and that kext is also causing some issues with my other audio devices (wich are a lot).

- The general feeling when i'm on my desktop is that everything is a lot more "laggish" than what it should be, the user experience is a lot less smoother than when i'm on windows 10.

I'm attaching my clover folder+ioreg and the output generated from "RunMe" tool, i would be really grateful is someone could take the time to check if there's something missing on my config.plist and also creare a working DSDT to fix all the issue.

Thanks in advice  :yes:

Clover_Folder+IOREG.zip

Send me Andrea’s iMac.zip

• Like 1

check here in comments

http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/321021-[GUIDE]-HWP(Intel-Speed-Shift)-enable-with-full-power-management

have many solutions for ur problem, injector, etc ;)

here

attachicon.gifCLOVER.zip

if u can test HDMI audio Pascal with VoodooHda, i add id from u GPU in kext, work only in ur HDMI Nvidia, u can use with AppleAlc without problems

attachicon.gifVoodooHDA.kext.zip

Is normal that the computer boots slower than my laptop (with an i7-4510U)? 

Why there isn't the plugintype? Should I add it or not?

Using VoodooHDA HDMI Audio is working. I'm using a DP to HDMI cable and i think it should work without VoodooHDA, but it isn't working. There's a way to hide unused HDMI audio output?

Thanks a lot!

• Like 1

Hello guys and forgive me if my english isn't perfect but i really need some help, i've spent the last couple of days trying to creare the "perfectly working" hackintosh build. I've started from a High Sierra clean installation and a minimal working config.plist and i tried to fix all the issues. 

Even if most of the things are correctly working now, there are still some issues that maybe with a good DSDT could be finally fixed.

My System Specs:

- Asrock z270 Fatality K6 (latest BIOS version)

- Intel i7 7700k

- 32GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4 (4x8GB)

- Nvidia GTX 1080 FE

- Samsung SSD 850 EVO

- Genuine Apple Wifi+Bluetooth adapter

Things that aren't working: 

- SLEEP: Works 20% of the time, i tried every common tweak (all darkwake flags, plugintype etc..) 

- IGPU+Discrete: When i disable discrete graphics then the integrated works perfectly and vice-versa, but i cannot get both to run at the same time. IGPU Multi Monitor is enabled on the BIOS and on windows i run 2 monitors from the 1080 (hdmi and dp) and a third one on the igpu (hdmi), but the same result on mac seems impossible to achieve; All 1080 connections works just fine but whenever i try to plug an hdmi cable to the igpu then the system goes black screen and reboots (same happens when i start the machine with connector already plugged in).

- Intel QuickSync

- HDMI Audio: Only works when i use VoodooHDA but to be honest i don't like their approach and that kext is also causing some issues with my other audio devices (wich are a lot).

- The general feeling when i'm on my desktop is that everything is a lot more "laggish" than what it should be, the user experience is a lot less smoother than when i'm on windows 10.

I'm attaching my clover folder+ioreg and the output generated from "RunMe" tool, i would be really grateful is someone could take the time to check if there's something missing on my config.plist and also creare a working DSDT to fix all the issue.

Thanks in advice  :yes:

try

CLOVER.zip

send me new ioreg after reboot with new files

Is normal that the computer boots slower than my laptop (with an i7-4510U)? 

Why there isn't the plugintype? Should I add it or not?

Using VoodooHDA HDMI Audio is working. I'm using a DP to HDMI cable and i think it should work without VoodooHDA, but it isn't working. There's a way to hide unused HDMI audio output?

Thanks a lot!

run geekbench and check score

dont need plugin type, all in DSDT, check ur ioreg

if u using cable, done need voodoohda(need a test), voodoo enable hdmi output in pascal

Thanks MaLd0n for you help. Now seems to be fine!

I used FreqVectors by MBP14,3 with HWPEnable in Clover

Nice!

Enjoy!

• Like 1

if u using cable, done need voodoohda(need a test), voodoo enable hdmi output in pascal

It works with Voodoo.

The results are similar to windows.

• Like 1

try

attachicon.gifCLOVER.zip

send me new ioreg after reboot with new files

Nice!

Enjoy!

Hello and thanks for your quick response. I tried your EFI folder but unfortunately the issues are still there. System goes black screen and reboot whenever i try to plug an hdmi cable into igpu and QuickSync is also still not working  :(  :(

Schermata_2018_01_19_alle_18_01_00.png

I attach new ioreg and report  :)

EDIT: GEEKBENCH SCORES

CPU - HD630 - GTX1080

That IGPU SCORE = 0 sounds not good at all

Report_2.zip

• Like 1