[Guide] Catalina / BigSur / Monterey on mobos Serie 100 / 200 / 300 / 400 / 500 / 600 SkyLake / KabyLake / CoffeeLake / CometLake / RocketLake / AlderLake DSDT

MaLd0n
5,455 posts in this topic

ye, is a hdef, audio device

but not a problem if work, before sierra, the spam dont appears

i think the boot problem is about USB SSDT, no?

if u can, try a first DSDT with clover folder here

attachicon.gifCLOVER.zip

u can ignore it

Hello ^_^

Well, I've tried it right now..

I do not notice any difference from the previous..

what if I have found a mystery ..

I tell you:

when doing today the first boot after being the computer 7 hours off ... has taken more spam at startup, and do not change anything in bios or anywhere else, just that I have not had time to take a picture ..

After starting and restarting again, the spam is the same as always ...

it seems that every time I turn off the computer and turn it on again, the ACPI tables will change :o:huh:

P.S:

These photos ( and IOReg ) starting with the last clover folder that you sent me:

cd9812d4fcc5089db7acca05fe3d2443.jpg

d5b6c07dfc58996919f44894b5228b4f.jpg

Note:

what I can not understand, is because with the first DSDT that you fixed me, at first I did not have ACPI failures in the boot, only those related to HDEF ..

After testing the second DSDT, more failures appeared in the boot, and now even if it returns to the first DSDT, these failures do not disappear.

how could it be possible if that did not happen before?

I'll have the broken Mac OS system

I will start a new installation and another disk to discard ??

-Another point is that with the latest image of Mac OS high Sierra 10.13.2 (17C2120) Clover can not find the USB partition to boot  :no:

iMac de PoMpIs.zip

• Like 1

Dear MaLd0n

I have installed the latest NVIDIA web drivers since I did 10.13.2 Supplemental Update (17C205). I made some edits on the config.plist you sent for the HD630. I can open my NVIDIA card in safe mode with the IOREG and CLOVER I send. Sound is not working, sleep / wake is working. Can I run everything with normal boot?

Send me phase’s iMac.zip

CLOVER.zip

• Like 1

Hello ^_^

Well, I've tried it right now..

I do not notice any difference from the previous..

what if I have found a mystery ..

I tell you:

when doing today the first boot after being the computer 7 hours off ... has taken more spam at startup, and do not change anything in bios or anywhere else, just that I have not had time to take a picture ..

After starting and restarting again, the spam is the same as always ...

it seems that every time I turn off the computer and turn it on again, the ACPI tables will change :o:huh:

P.S:

These photos ( and IOReg ) starting with the last clover folder that you sent me:

cd9812d4fcc5089db7acca05fe3d2443.jpg

d5b6c07dfc58996919f44894b5228b4f.jpg

Note:

what I can not understand, is because with the first DSDT that you fixed me, at first I did not have ACPI failures in the boot, only those related to HDEF ..

After testing the second DSDT, more failures appeared in the boot, and now even if it returns to the first DSDT, these failures do not disappear.

how could it be possible if that did not happen before?

I'll have the broken Mac OS system

I will start a new installation and another disk to discard ??

-Another point is that with the latest image of Mac OS high Sierra 10.13.2 (17C2120) Clover can not find the USB partition to boot  :no:

u can ignore it

check RP0x

MaLd0n 2018-01-13 às 12.48.34.png

nothing there

Dear MaLd0n

I have installed the latest NVIDIA web drivers since I did 10.13.2 Supplemental Update (17C205). I made some edits on the config.plist you sent for the HD630. I can open my NVIDIA card in safe mode with the IOREG and CLOVER I send. Sound is not working, sleep / wake is working. Can I run everything with normal boot?

idk if ur old nvidia work in High Sierra, need check in search forum

CLOVER.zip

• Like 2

u can ignore it

check RP0x

attachicon.gifMaLd0n 2018-01-13 às 12.48.34.png

nothing there

Yes, I had already looked at it.  :yes:

but I think that what happens is due to this latest version of High Sierra ..

AaHWooR.png

I am going to try now with the 10.13.1 that it seems that with your DSDT and the SSDT-USB goes fine   :o

thank you very much for your time MaLd0n  :yes:

regards
  • Like 1

Yes, I had already looked at it.  :yes:

but I think that what happens is due to this latest version of High Sierra ..

AaHWooR.png

I am going to try now with the 10.13.1 that it seems that with your DSDT and the SSDT-USB goes fine   :o

thank you very much for your time MaLd0n  :yes:

regards

welcome, enjoy

keep up the good work

• Like 2

hello guy,I'm trying a new MB with dual 2011 sockets , but I got a very Serious problem about my USB2.0.  

E5 2680 V2 x2

intel s2600cp MB

64G DDR3 1333

Nvdia K5000 4G

I successfully install 10.12.6 and boot up smoothly,Everything runs good but the back side USB Not working and the front side USB works fine。

I've tride USBInjectall。 DSDT and  Clover patch of EUSB ,USBE into EH01 EH02,but not works for me

CLOVER.zip

Send me Eric的Mac Pro.zip

• Like 1

hello guy,I'm trying a new MB with dual 2011 sockets , but I got a very Serious problem about my USB2.0.  

E5 2680 V2 x2

intel s2600cp MB

64G DDR3 1333

Nvdia K5000 4G

I successfully install 10.12.6 and boot up smoothly,Everything runs good but the back side USB Not working and the front side USB works fine。

I've tride USBInjectall。 DSDT and  Clover patch of EUSB ,USBE into EH01 EH02,but not works for me

Extract ur original tables, press F4 in Clover boot screen, files generated in Clover/Acpi/Origin

send me one ioreg too

IORegistryExplorer.app.zip

Extract ur original tables, press F4 in Clover boot screen, files generated in Clover/Acpi/Origin

send me one ioreg too

attachicon.gifIORegistryExplorer.app.zip

send me one ioreg too

Eric的Mac Pro.ioreg.zip

CLOVER_s2600cp.zip

• Like 1

First...
If you need DSDT edits for SkyLake, KabyLake or CoffeeLake...
-Post your full Clover folder with original tables in Origin folder(Extract with F4 in Clover boot screen)
-Post Ioreg, extract with Ioreg Explorer
-Run it, post files generated in your desktop
Installation

--Create a bootable copy of macOS Sierra
Check out the link

--Create a bootable copy of macOS HighSierra
Check out the link

--Install Clover in USB stick

--Replace with my Clover folder 

--Install Sierra/High Sierra and boot into system!
Post Installation

--Install Clover in HDD/SSD and replace with my folder

--Reboot and activate video!

-Nvidia WebDriver Sierra
-Nvidia WebDriver High Sierra
-Cuda

Bingo!

DSDT

--DSDT mobo GA Z270 Gaming K3

--DSDT mobo Asus ROG STRIX Z370 F Gaming

--DSDT mobo Asus ROG Strix Z370-G Gaming

--You can check amazin' and very detailed tutorial about Asus ROG Strix Z370-G Gaming by glasgood

--DSDT mobo GA Z170XP SLI

--You can check amazin' and very detailed tutorial about GA Z170XP SLI by Allan

--DSDT mobo ASROCK Z170  EXTREME 7

Patches
-FIX ERRORS AND WARNINGS
-HPET
-SATA
-DMAC
-SLPB
-DARWIN
-LPC
-XHCI
-PLUGIN TYPE
-HDAS to HDEF
-HDEF
-RTC
-IRQs
-SBUS
-BLC0
-BUS1
-MCHC
-ALS0
-SHUTDOWN
-LAN
-USBX
-PMCR
-IMEI
-EC
-PNLF
-HDMI
SSDT
Generate your SSDT for PM, use ssdtPRGen by Piker-Alpha

or just use "plugin-type"=0x01 in DSDT, SSDT or Clover config.plist

Lan driver by Mieze

-Atheros

-Intel

-Realtek

Links

-FakeSmc

-Audio

-USB

It's time to Rockattachicon.gifguitar.gif

-Credits and thanks to the old and new people in the community who developed patches, kexts and bootloaders!

Slice, Kabyl, usr-sse2, jadran, Blackosx, dmazar, STLVNUB, pcj, apianti, JrCs, pene, FrodoKenny, skoczy, ycr.ru, Oscar09, xsmile, SoThOr, RehabMan, Download-Fritz, Zenit432, cecekpawon, Intel, Apple, Oracle, Chameleon Team, crazybirdy, Mieze, Mirone, Oldnapalm, netkas, Elconiglio, artut-pt, ErmaC, Pavo, Toleda, Master Chief and family, bcc9, The King, PMheart, Sherlocks, Micky1979, vit9696, vandroiy2013, Voodoo Team, Pike R. Alpha, lvs1974, Austere.J, CVad and many, many, many others!

We're all here to have fun and learn from each other!

ENJOY!

Sorry if I ask you for help again.

I installed the thunderbolt card and I redid a clean installation (+overclock) because I had several incorrect BIOS settings. Now I ask you if you can:

- check that I need the DSDT

- watch if you find errors in my configuration

- tell me what patches I have to apply to the DSDT or send me a correct DSDT (i dont know how you are able to ENABLE PCI in System Profiler)

- check if i need some patch . for USB3 ports (now they are all functioning and recognized natively by the system without any patches)

TerminalStrip- I activated the plugintype, so I should not need any SSDT right?

Thank you

This is the link to download all the required files http://www.terminalstrip.net/MaLdOn/iMac-New.zip

• Like 1

Hello MaLd0n and thanks for your support

I built my 1st hackintosh 10.13.2 (17C205) i5-8600K, 16GB Corsair Dominator DDR4 RAM, Sapphire RX 580 8G D5 NITRO+ OC and ASUS ROG STRIX Z370-G with bios 0606 (I noticed my boot time is increased on clover patching process after upgrade the bios from 0402 and I cant downgrade before version 0430 because ME firmware size error also I cant flash ME firmware I tried in DOS, EFI and WINDOWS with original AMI flasher apps if anyone has any idea on how can I downgrade with software solution is also helpful)

My main problem is audio I tried every layout id with every fix option on Clover but green audio out not work also headphone jack sense is not working now it worked before and my system switches the headphone output after every reboot I use AppleALC v1.2.2 CodecCommander v2.6.3 Lilu v1.2.1 kexts with Clover my system files are untouched also 4 blue usb3 ports of mb not work with usb3 hdds other hardwares are fine I think I need a DSDT edit to correct this issues but I cant figured out how to edit correctly yet but I am trying to learn

CLOVER.zip

Send me erd0N01D Hackintosh.zip

• Like 1

Sorry if I ask you for help again.

I installed the thunderbolt card and I redid a clean installation (+overclock) because I had several incorrect BIOS settings. Now I ask you if you can:

- check that I need the DSDT

- watch if you find errors in my configuration

- tell me what patches I have to apply to the DSDT or send me a correct DSDT (i dont know how you are able to ENABLE PCI in System Profiler)

- check if i need some patch . for USB3 ports (now they are all functioning and recognized natively by the system without any patches)

TerminalStrip- I activated the plugintype, so I should not need any SSDT right?

Thank you

This is the link to download all the required files http://www.terminalstrip.net/MaLdOn/iMac-New.zip

i apply all in DSDT, essentials and cosmetics for work good ;)

CLOVER.zip

send me new ioreg after reboot

for check temps etc, use it

Install Intel Power Gadget.pkg.zip

Hello MaLd0n and thanks for your support

I built my 1st hackintosh 10.13.2 (17C205) i5-8600K, 16GB Corsair Dominator DDR4 RAM, Sapphire RX 580 8G D5 NITRO+ OC and ASUS ROG STRIX Z370-G with bios 0606 (I noticed my boot time is increased on clover patching process after upgrade the bios from 0402 and I cant downgrade before version 0430 because ME firmware size error also I cant flash ME firmware I tried in DOS, EFI and WINDOWS with original AMI flasher apps if anyone has any idea on how can I downgrade with software solution is also helpful)

My main problem is audio I tried every layout id with every fix option on Clover but green audio out not work also headphone jack sense is not working now it worked before and my system switches the headphone output after every reboot I use AppleALC v1.2.2 CodecCommander v2.6.3 Lilu v1.2.1 kexts with Clover my system files are untouched also 4 blue usb3 ports of mb not work with usb3 hdds other hardwares are fine I think I need a DSDT edit to correct this issues but I cant figured out how to edit correctly yet but I am trying to learn

replace full folder, reboot and send me one ioreg

CLOVER.zip

* i add new driver from...

https://github.com/vit9696/AptioFixPkg

let me know if work good

• Like 2

Thanks I am not measured yet but I think this driver a little fast on boot, all usb3 ports work now but audio is same no line out for green output only orange and black selectable also still switches to output to headphone after reboot and when I unplug or plug the headphone not switches the audio source still same and nice theme thanks but I dont understand exactly is DSDT editing just for visual purpose on the System Info or helps the system in anyways?

Thanks I am not measured yet but I think this driver a little fast on boot, all usb3 ports work now but audio is same no line out for green output only orange and black selectable also still switches to output to headphone after reboot and when I unplug or plug the headphone not switches the audio source still same and nice theme thanks but I dont understand exactly is DSDT editing just for visual purpose on the System Info or helps the system in anyways?

Send me erd0N01D Hackintosh.zip

• Like 1

for all, not only cosmetics, essentials and cosmetics patches, u can use all in DSDT

send me one ioreg, use ioreg explorer to Extract

open .app, File, Save as

------------------------------------------------------

--UPDATE FIRST POST

-Clover Folder Series 100/200/300

-Clover Folder x299

-New driver

http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/331381-aptiomemoryfix

• Like 1

for all, not only cosmetics, essentials and cosmetics patches, u can use all in DSDT

send me one ioreg, use ioreg explorer to Extract

open .app, File, Save as

--UPDATE FIRST POST

-Clover Folder Series 100/200/300

-Clover Folder x299

-New driver

http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/331381-aptiomemoryfix

I forgot to push attach button first sorry, I guess system thinks headphone output as a builtin one maybe I have to wait for a new kext includes fix for this s1220a chip because all options gave me two output on the system but board has three output and main green one always not available or maybe I have to add a fix in codeccommander plist manually but I dont know what to add to fix yet what do you think?

• Like 1

I forgot to push attach button first sorry, I guess system thinks headphone output as a builtin one maybe I have to wait for a new kext includes fix for this s1220a chip because all options gave me two output on the system but board has three output and main green one always not available or maybe I have to add a fix in codeccommander plist manually but I dont know what to add to fix yet what do you think?

if u have problem to UP here

use zippy share or other

http://www.zippyshare.com/

Nop there is no input nor output this time clover folder exactly the same from you send me only changed new dsdt

u have a AppleHda untouched? or u can try some patch in kext?

i think ur codec have some dif

• Like 1