[Guide] Catalina / BigSur / Monterey on mobos Serie 100 / 200 / 300 / 400 / 500 / 600 SkyLake / KabyLake / CoffeeLake / CometLake / RocketLake / AlderLake DSDT

MaLd0n
5,455 posts in this topic

attachicon.gifDSDT.without _DSM HDEF.zip

Use it, without audio in DSDT, just inject via Clover ;) best for test, first time i see this problem, work good with id 1, 7 or 11

my clover config includes HDAS to HDEF patch maybe this conflicted with DSDT.0b

I tested this new this DSDT only 1 and 7 layouts work but still have same issues no output selection for green audio out and system still selects headphone output after reboot jack sense not work either I think I have to give up that green output and wait for a new kext update includes fixes for this s1220a chip but I dont understand why jack sense not working now because it worked before and system switches the headphone output after every reboot  :| I will add new m2 ssd soon and after clean install I will try again thanks for your time and effort really appreciated

• Like 1

my clover config includes HDAS to HDEF patch maybe this conflicted with DSDT.0b

I tested this new this DSDT only 1 and 7 layouts work but still have same issues no output selection for green audio out and system still selects headphone output after reboot jack sense not work either I think I have to give up that green output and wait for a new kext update includes fixes for this s1220a chip but I dont understand why jack sense not working now because it worked before and system switches the headphone output after every reboot  :| I will add new m2 ssd soon and after clean install I will try again thanks for your time and effort really appreciated

HDAS to HDEF, u can use it, no conflict

DSDT 0b is id 11, dont work for u

u can try a applehda patcher, check in forum download section

• Like 3

Just to know, I read that in newer system maybe useless to patch DSDT because system and newer EUFI Bios togheter with the right Clover patches do the work. Is it right?

In my CustoMac I've no DSDT and system seems to work just fine.

This is a lie of those who are lazy or do not know how to do.

All hacks need a many patches.

People confuse the power of new processors with "I don't need it"

• Like 2

i apply all in DSDT, essentials and cosmetics for work good ;)

attachicon.gifCLOVER.zip

send me new ioreg after reboot

for check temps etc, use it

attachicon.gifInstall Intel Power Gadget.pkg.zip

replace full folder, reboot and send me one ioreg

attachicon.gifIORegistryExplorer.app.zip

attachicon.gifCLOVER.zip

* i add new driver from...

https://github.com/vit9696/AptioFixPkg

let me know if work good

i apply all in DSDT, essentials and cosmetics for work good ;)

attachicon.gifCLOVER.zip

send me new ioreg after reboot

for check temps etc, use it

attachicon.gifInstall Intel Power Gadget.pkg.zip

Maldon, thanks for the reply! I am attaching the required files, but I also have included some photos because there are some strange things that were not there before DSDT in the System Profiler.
I took some pictures even verbose boot because I do not know how to generate a complete log file of the boot.
After entering your dsdt there are ACPI errors that without DSDT I did not have, I do not know how to solve them, maybe there are some patches that we can avoid since it is almost all native?
Let me know and thanks again. 

MALDON-V3.zip

• Like 1

send me ur DSDT, need inject correct info about xhc2

Sata serie 10, with DSDT only serie 10, apple dont use serie 20 or 30 ;) we can remove _DSM and use injector, just for appears seriexx

Acpi log ae not found, u can ignore it, i'm looking into it

pci slot, i inject 3, we can put in slot 9 or other, just inject :D

Where do I get the source for your DSDT patches? I see you lsited them out but I can't seem to find those specific patches anywhere.

I have an Asus Z370i motherboard and figured the patches would be very similar to your asus z370g dsdt file... 

i create my patches and update some old patches

u can check many links here

http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/235523-dsdt-auto-patcher/

• Like 2

Is there any possible way you could load those patches into my dsl file? I've been using glasgood's dsdt mistankely which is causing problems for me. Mucho appreciated =)

DSDT.puffdawggie.zip

Use patches in ur config.plist

GLAN to GIGE
474c 414e
4749 4745

EC0 to EC
4543 305f
4543 5f5f

GFX0 to IGPU

HDAS to HDEF

HECI to IMEI
494d4549 

SAT0 to SATA

Here
MaLd0n 2018-01-15 às 17.15.02.png

send me ur DSDT, need inject correct info about xhc2

Sata serie 10, with DSDT only serie 10, apple dont use serie 20 or 30 ;) we can remove _DSM and use injector, just for appears seriexx

Acpi log ae not found, u can ignore it, i'm looking into it

pci slot, i inject 3, we can put in slot 9 or other, just inject :D

I attach to this link my EFI folder with the original (untouched) DSDT just extracted (F4 Clover). I have also left the extensions I use, including those to see the CPU and GPU values, etc...and the 20 series kext. Please do not remove patches or extensions if it is not necessary, because for me then it is easier to understand if something has changed for the better ... excuse my ignorance ...

Using this I miss some small cosmetic correction in the System Profiler (eg. PCI Card) but everything else seems to go without errors.

In the config file you sent me you removed also the Plugin option, I reactivated it so I have native powermanagement.

I ask you: how do I get a complete log of the verbose boot without having to make a movie?

Thanx!

http://www.terminalstrip.net/MaLdOn/MaldonV4.zip

• Like 1

I attach to this link my EFI folder with the original (untouched) DSDT just extracted (F4 Clover). I have also left the extensions I use, including those to see the CPU and GPU values, etc...and the 20 series kext. Please do not remove patches or extensions if it is not necessary, because for me then it is easier to understand if something has changed for the better ... excuse my ignorance ...

Using this I miss some small cosmetic correction in the System Profiler (eg. PCI Card) but everything else seems to go without errors.

In the config file you sent me you removed also the Plugin option, I reactivated it so I have native powermanagement.

I ask you: how do I get a complete log of the verbose boot without having to make a movie?

Thanx!

http://www.terminalstrip.net/MaLdOn/MaldonV4.zip

but without it u dont have many important patches, work

the Acpi log ae not found is just a HDAS to HDEF renamed in all tables, in ur case i think in hdef _INI

MaLd0n 2018-01-15 às 18.38.57.png

it works, Clover is magic, but a lot is missing.

for sata appears a serie 20, just remove _DSM in DSDT device SATA/SAT0

take a test for me, run it and send me files, ill check if hot patch rename all HDAS

btw, u avoid one hdef log and gain 300 about usb ;)
  • Like 1

sorry not clear.

do I have to test your last dsdt without the active patches or do you want a clean dsdt without a patch?

In one hour ill send one dsdt for ur test, my light is gone here, many rain... bad

I attach the send me generated from boot with your last clover folder

I did not want to make you lose patience, I'm sorry.

lol no problem

HI,

Can you please check my config ?

System is GA z170n-wifi i5-6500 rx470

mostly working , but sometimes wake after sleep no sound, and more rarely no screen!

thanks

Ill check in a few minutes
  • Like 1

Hi for all

I install Hackintash H S  and work Sound network and graphic cards very well .But now when i login into Hackintash my login name and password is missing.I try to meany times type login name and password do not login in to Hackintash.

• Like 1

This is a lie of those who are lazy or do not know how to do.

All hacks need a many patches.

People confuse the power of new processors with "I don't need it"

Thanks to your superb guide, I finally installed High Sierra 10.13.2 on my new machine (check it in my signature).

Installation went smooth, using my dGPU RX 560 and avoid APFS conversion.

Used also your EFI folder on SSD and make same little tweak and patch to optimize ma Radeon RX 560 with HEVC support.

Everything seems to work really fine, also iMessage after correctly setting SMBIOS.

Sleep / Wake also work flawlessly.

Same little patch also for Audio (ALC887), working really good with high volume and good quality.

I don't know if should useful some DSDT or SSDT patch, so please, could verify?

I attached the file you request in OP.

Thank you very very mach... you're the boss 

iMac-Stalvatero.zip

• Like 1