[Guide] Catalina / BigSur / Monterey on mobos Serie 100 / 200 / 300 / 400 / 500 / 600 SkyLake / KabyLake / CoffeeLake / CometLake / RocketLake / AlderLake DSDT

MaLd0n
5,455 posts in this topic

By any chance is there a thread like this for AMD Ryzen motherboards?

I would need some help to make mine work better.

AMD dont have native support, no PM, etc, no diff with ou without DSDT patched

Thank you very much, i install your Clover and replaced the whole Clover folder with yours.

I just changed the serial number in the config.

The ioreg file is attached (DennissiMac.zip).

looks good

• Like 2

rename hot patches is mandatory with a full DSDT patched, use ever GFX0 to IGPU, HDAS to HDEF, HECI to IMEI, EC0 to EC or H_EC to EC

if we renamed devices in DSDT, need rename in SSDTs OEM too, if dont rename boot fail

emmmm,that's the problem, I dont known how to patch the ssdt,I try to do this patch into dsdt but problem still show up. how can i make a ssdt of this ?which ssdt should i pacth? thx for your patience

• Like 1

Many thanks Mald0n...

now it does not boot

It stays where it looks in the image.

without DSDT it starts well

Regards

b970cd118531670b01d663c4897d610f.jpg

Enviado desde mi SM-G950F mediante Tapatalk

use previous DSDT and ignore it, rp04/rp09 are not being used

emmmm,that's the problem, I dont known how to patch the ssdt,I try to do this patch into dsdt but problem still show up. how can i make a ssdt of this ?which ssdt should i pacth? thx for your patience

post ur full clover folder

Hello for all

My hackintash in this boot working anythings very well.Graphic cars ,sound card ,network card working.

Who do i for later boot to this state?

-Post your full Clover folder
-Send me tables
-Send me one Ioreg too
  • Like 1

Thanks for a lot :

I boot from usb installer and then select hackintash hard disk

The clover send is Hard disk efi clover

u use DSDT from serie 300 mobo :|

extract ur original dsdt, in clover boot screen press F4, files generated in clover/acpi/origin

• Like 1

use previous DSDT and ignore it, rp04/rp09 are not being used

I have been testing in a thousand ways  :lol:

and I have managed to boot with this last DSDT, removing the following in the config.plist

USB:

-Inject
      -Add clock ID
      -FixOwnership

but there is a lot of spam in the boot, related to ACPI ... and the system boots one every four times  :wacko:

and if I boot without DSDT there is no spam at startup, and the system goes well

the bad thing is that I tried the previous DSDT and now it's the same as with the latter  :cry:.

I change it for the first DSDT that you passed me and now I still have spam in the boot, and the system starts one in four.

Now I have taken out an iOReg using the last DSDT, and another without DSDT, in case you want to look at it ... I already have no idea because it makes these things so weird

Files booting without DSDT:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1cvBJBNUJQm6OwI78Ydbs_6Y11ci2nlRZ/view?usp=sharing

Files booting with the latest DSDT:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Ol4EYJYj8Pgd9LHaY8k9XtVxyKe9V3PO/view?usp=sharing

P.S:

What I do not understand, is because now the same thing happens with the first DSDT that you fixed me ... I have not changed any option, in bios everything is the same :worried_anim:

regards  ^_^

• Like 1

I have been testing in a thousand ways  :lol:

and I have managed to boot with this last DSDT, removing the following in the config.plist

USB:

-Inject
      -Add clock ID
      -FixOwnership

but there is a lot of spam in the boot, related to ACPI ... and the system boots one every four times  :wacko:

and if I boot without DSDT there is no spam at startup, and the system goes well

the bad thing is that I tried the previous DSDT and now it's the same as with the latter  :cry:.

I change it for the first DSDT that you passed me and now I still have spam in the boot, and the system starts one in four.

Now I have taken out an iOReg using the last DSDT, and another without DSDT, in case you want to look at it ... I already have no idea because it makes these things so weird

Files booting without DSDT:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1cvBJBNUJQm6OwI78Ydbs_6Y11ci2nlRZ/view?usp=sharing

Files booting with the latest DSDT:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Ol4EYJYj8Pgd9LHaY8k9XtVxyKe9V3PO/view?usp=sharing

P.S:

What I do not understand, is because now the same thing happens with the first DSDT that you fixed me ... I have not changed any option, in bios everything is the same :worried_anim:

regards  ^_^

u update for last bios version? go to last bios version, extract files after update and post with ur clover folder

• Like 2

u update for last bios version? go to last bios version, extract files after update and post with ur clover folder

Yes, is in the last bios there is for this motherboard  :)  

https://www.asus.com/Motherboards/ROG-MAXIMUS-X-HERO/HelpDesk_BIOS/

The files I uploaded in the previous post, take them out now, and the ACPI tables in the boot of clover with F4 :yes:

P.S: 

With the last DSDT, I like it a lot because it charges the battery of the iPad very fast :lol:

• Like 1

Yes, is in the last bios there is for this motherboard  :)  

https://www.asus.com/Motherboards/ROG-MAXIMUS-X-HERO/HelpDesk_BIOS/

The files I uploaded in the previous post, take them out now, and the ACPI tables in the boot of clover with F4 :yes:

P.S: 

With the last DSDT, I like it a lot because it charges the battery of the iPad very fast :lol:

put two files in ur desktop and run .command

Patchmatic extract.zip

send me files generated in ur desktop

• Like 2

Now it starts perfectly... :yes:

Maybe it takes a little longer to get to the desk

Now the same ACPI spam goes out as when I put the first DSDT that you prepared for me

160da652a3dc5d142dad7acb693a5f5f.jpg

0a1027dabca693848cfdd4fdbf97bda9.jpg

ye, is a hdef, audio device

but not a problem if work, before sierra, the spam dont appears

i think the boot problem is about USB SSDT, no?

if u can, try a first DSDT with clover folder here

CLOVER.zip

u can ignore it 

• Like 2