nVidia cards natively supported?!

242 posts in this topic

davidovi use cp -R to copy the file

ie: cp -R titan.kext /S/L/E/

Thanks for the hint, but didn't worked.

Finally I get info from finder of Titan.kext and changed manually permissions on wheel and others from Read/Write to just Read, kextload this time went fine, restarted and Voila! now works!!

:D

Geoforce FX 5200 works with Titan ?

Mine 5200 AGP isn't working. Titan kext is loaded succesfully but I have bluescreen after loginwindow is loaded, PCIE version maybe fine with this one.

You are my personal Jesuses Christs Omni and NP_ :D !!!!

I beg you please, do this kext for ATI cards. :superman:

hilloki, my video card has dual dvi, but i am using a dvi-->vga adapter that came with the video card because i only have a vga monitor, and yes, i can change the refresh rate

oh, and i have tried the call of duty 2 demo and it runs pretty much just as well as it does in windows. I'm running all high settings and antialiasing at 4x and my full res of 1280x1024 and it runs smoothly with no lag

What was the problem, would it just not load or would Titan not work :)

I don't know. Titan loads fine, the NVANV30Hal Extension is loaded and accepted, but no qe and ci.

Removed agpgart and qe and ci is working. I'll dig a little bit deeper later. Right now, i have some trouble with my onboard lan and sound (works with 10.4.7).

My setup:

Asrock 775i65g with Celeron D331.

My 7900 GT CO, is not working well, it has QE, CE but it works for 2 seconds then hangs for like 30seconds, then works again for another 2 seconds and then hangs again for 30-60 seconds and so on, anyone with a 7900 series have this such of problems?