[Guide] Mac OSX 10.12 and 10.13 with X99 Broadwell-E family and Haswell-E family

nmano

1,954 posts in this topic

I tink audio device was work for me its between 1-3 with  apple alc.  but just without graphics driver!

It is any way to make somehow to work hdmi audio from my graphic card ? 

#Install ori applehda

#Install AppleALC

#Set Layout ID 1-3

Try with graphics.

• 2 weeks later...

SSDT with sleep susses.

Finally worked everything with one SSDT.

Enjoy. :thumbsup_anim:

SSDT-X99-All_Sleep.aml

I just add this code under this devices.

GLAN,USB,HDEF,GFX1,XHC1

Name (_PRW, Package (0x02)  // _PRW: Power Resources for Wake
        {
            0x6D, 
            Zero
        })
    }

SSDT-X99-All_Sleep.aml.zip

• Like 5

ALL IN ONE SSDT

# X99_SSDT_Maintained and disassembled by:N.Mano

#Credits and thanks for  who developed patches, kexts and bootloaders.

#Check all devices make your own SSDT.

#NO DSDT
#Enjoy

X99_SSDT_Final.zip

• Like 6

Hi nmano, in my case with the motherboard I have, it's a bit tricky to do the same thing.  

I can't figure out some stuff because my motherboard has two PCI bridges PCI0 and PCI1, so to rename devices I think it different.

So what I want to know how exactly can I have the original SSDT that I can add my devices like the other original SSDT files you provided for the other motherboards? 

Is it the same method with clover bootloader and F4? because I did that and I had multiple SDDT files and I couldn't find which one of them I should edit.

Can you please have look at the files I provided and guide me to what I can do?

X10DAI dump files.zip

• Like 1

ALL IN ONE SSDT

# X99_SSDT_Maintained and disassembled by:N.Mano

#Credits and thanks for  who developed patches, kexts and bootloaders.

#Check all devices make your own SSDT.

#NO DSDT

#Enjoy

X99_SSDT_Final.zip

Hi nmano,

icon_clap.gif Amazing and thanks so much headbang.gif

Just for fun, I've used your "SSD-X99-All_Sleep.aml" and for the 1st time ever on any of my hackintosh builds, I was able to fully make system goto to deep sleep and then fully back (with PMDrv.kext for EIST & Corsair PSU link + water cooled H110i GTX USBs active) by pressing the power button, even awakening my Apple Mouse(A1296)+Keyboard(A1314)+trackpad(A1339) bluetooth devices!!!!!icon_mrgreen.gificon_mrgreen.gif

Now the drawback: I've lost my HDMI sound to my Panasonic 4k HDR tv and all my System Information PCI devices that were showing up there, so, I wonder if you (or anyone on this thread) can have a look at my configuration and update it so that I can have all the PCI devices showing in my System Info, plus HDMI sound while maintaining this amazing sleep feature ?

I've tried a couple of times to edit your "SSD-X99-All_Sleep.aml" files with my SSDT files (EFI->CLOVER->ACPI->patched) by looking through IORegistryExplorer info, but always ended up worst than started!!

My current "System Information", PCI section:

post-105782-0-81766800-1511951022_thumb.jpeg

DPCI Manager Devices detected:

post-105782-0-65947000-1511951029_thumb.jpegpost-105782-0-81957100-1511951056_thumb.jpegpost-105782-0-20408600-1511951825_thumb.jpegpost-105782-0-52422900-1511951832_thumb.jpegpost-105782-0-76948500-1511951844_thumb.jpeg

Finally, I've uploaded my EFI folder and the IORegistryExplorer .ioreg file.

EFI.zipPaulo’s Mac Pro.ioreg.zip

• Like 1

Hi nmano,

icon_clap.gif Amazing and thanks so much headbang.gif

Just for fun, I've used your "SSD-X99-All_Sleep.aml" and for the 1st time ever on any of my hackintosh builds, I was able to fully make system goto to deep sleep and then fully back (with PMDrv.kext for EIST & Corsair PSU link + water cooled H110i GTX USBs active) by pressing the power button, even awakening my Apple Mouse(A1296)+Keyboard(A1314)+trackpad(A1339) bluetooth devices!!!!!icon_mrgreen.gificon_mrgreen.gif

Now the drawback: I've lost my HDMI sound to my Panasonic 4k HDR tv and all my System Information PCI devices that were showing up there, so, I wonder if you (or anyone on this thread) can have a look at my configuration and update it so that I can have all the PCI devices showing in my System Info, plus HDMI sound while maintaining this amazing sleep feature ?

I've tried a couple of times to edit your "SSD-X99-All_Sleep.aml" files with my SSDT files (EFI->CLOVER->ACPI->patched) by looking through IORegistryExplorer info, but always ended up worst than started!!

My current "System Information", PCI section:

attachicon.gifInformação do Sistema - PCI.jpeg

DPCI Manager Devices detected:

attachicon.gifDPCI Manager 1.jpegattachicon.gifDPCI Manager 2.jpegattachicon.gifDPCI Manager 3.jpegattachicon.gifDPCI Manager 4.jpegattachicon.gifDPCI Manager 5.jpeg

Finally, I've uploaded my EFI folder and the IORegistryExplorer .ioreg file.

attachicon.gifEFI.zipattachicon.gifPaulo’s Mac Pro.ioreg.zip

Hi Paulo

Replace this 2 files.

Test and report.

Paulo.zip

• Like 1

Hi Paulo

Replace this 2 files.

Test and report.

Hi nmano, 

Thanks for helping me once more!

I've replaced these 2 files in my EFI folder and after setting my hackintosh into pause, it shuts down, but then restarts (cold start) after around 2 seconds...

Remember you saying that the SSDT code below... 

{

0x6D, 

Zero

})

}

...was required to be inserted into the GLAN,USB,HDEF,GFX1,XHC1 devices, right ?

So, in my humble understanding since you've updated/inserted it already into the HDEF & GFX0 (new "SSDT-HDMI.aml") devices, then this also has to be added onto the remaining ones, right ?

I've attached the new .ioreg  file.

Please let me know if you need anything else.

Boa sorte, 

Paulo

• Like 1

Hi nmano, 

Thanks for helping me once more!

I've replaced these 2 files in my EFI folder and after setting my hackintosh into pause, it shuts down, but then restarts (cold start) after around 2 seconds...

Remember you saying that the SSDT code below... 

{

0x6D, 

Zero

})

}

...was required to be inserted into the GLAN,USB,HDEF,GFX1,XHC1 devices, right ?

So, in my humble understanding since you've updated/inserted it already into the HDEF & GFX0 (new "SSDT-HDMI.aml") devices, then this also has to be added onto the remaining ones, right ?

I've attached the new .ioreg  file.

Please let me know if you need anything else.

Boa sorte, 

Paulo

Now HDMI worked.

Try to make all in one SSDT with _PRW.

#Test Each device then restart.Every restart you learn something.

• Like 2

Hi Paulo

Replace this 2 files.

Test and report.

I try my best 

Please test and report.

Enjoy.

SSDT-All-Pauio.aml.zip

• Like 2

I try my best 

Please test and report.

Enjoy.

Hi nmano, 

Absolutely great!! :thumbsup_anim:

This is the 1st time that I can see the most devices identified in System Information→HW→PCI and it does put my hackintosh into sleep when I click PAUSE, but it wakes up after 2 seconds, no more cold restarts - almost there !!!!   :drool:

Now my System Information→HW→PCI shows the following:

post-105782-0-52754200-1512050942_thumb.png

• I've highlighted above my Asus ThunderboltEX 3 devices detected by DPCI manager - Do you think you can also add them to the SSDT ? 
  • The only device not detected (from the new SSDT) is the Broadcom BCM4360 WLAN adapter - the PCI device & vendor are correct tough... 

I believe that now that the only thing missing for a successful sleep & awake process is the addition of the USB devices to the SSDT file, which I think, will also make the WLAN device appear in System Information.

Attached the .ioreg file again.

Thanks for your efforts.

Boa sorte,

Paulo

Paulo’s Mac Pro 3.ioreg.zip

• Like 1

Hi nmano, 

Absolutely great!! :thumbsup_anim:

This is the 1st time that I can see the most devices identified in System Information→HW→PCI and it does put my hackintosh into sleep when I click PAUSE, but it wakes up after 2 seconds, no more cold restarts - almost there !!!!   :drool:

Now my System Information→HW→PCI shows the following:

attachicon.gifThunderboltEX4.png

• I've highlighted above my Asus ThunderboltEX 3 devices detected by DPCI manager - Do you think you can also add them to the SSDT ? 
  • The only device not detected (from the new SSDT) is the Broadcom BCM4360 WLAN adapter - the PCI device & vendor are correct tough... 

I believe that now that the only thing missing for a successful sleep & awake process is the addition of the USB devices to the SSDT file, which I think, will also make the WLAN device appear in System Information.

Attached the .ioreg file again.

Thanks for your efforts.

Boa sorte,

Paulo

attachicon.gifPaulo’s Mac Pro 3.ioreg.zip

Hi Paulo

#Test and report

SSDT-All-Pauio.aml.zip

• Like 2

Hi nmano, in my case with the motherboard I have, it's a bit tricky to do the same thing.  

I can't figure out some stuff because my motherboard has two PCI bridges PCI0 and PCI1, so to rename devices I think it different.

So what I want to know how exactly can I have the original SSDT that I can add my devices like the other original SSDT files you provided for the other motherboards? 

Is it the same method with clover bootloader and F4? because I did that and I had multiple SDDT files and I couldn't find which one of them I should edit.

Can you please have look at the files I provided and guide me to what I can do?

check

DSDT.zip

• Like 3

HI nmano i attach you my ioreg...ive thunderbolt card and firewire card too....graphic card is on 1^ slot.

Please make an SSDT-all for me too  :)

Hi thenightflyer

Can you update 

#ORI DSDT

#Patched DSDT or SSDT

#IOREG

#Clover Config

Thank you.

• Like 2

Here they are...in Origin dir there are original DSDT files, in patched SSDT i use now, the one for CPU and the other to rename my GPU.

Thanks

Hi thenightflyer

Can you test this SSDT and update ioreg

Thank you.

You have to change X99_Injector USB 3.kext  XHC to XHC1 or change SSDT in device XHC1 to XHC

SSDT-X99-All_thenightflyer.aml.zip

• Like 2

Hi nmano

if you have time to have a look here I would like to try a your ssdt all method

Thank you

Edited by Guest
cleaning quota

Lol you do not forgive! ???

I've been thinking about nmano and Mald0n for three days...

The truth is that I still keep running my fat, plump, perfect and functional DSDT, but ok, maybe it's already time to change!

I think we'll talk tomorrow! ???

• Like 1

Hi nmano

if you have time to have a look here I would like to try a your ssdt all method

Thank you

Hi fabiosun

Can you test and update IOREG

Thank you.

SSDT-X99-All_Fabiosun.aml.zip

Hi nmano

it is not working well

it miss Nvidia policy patch for 6.1 SMBIOS so I have to start without Nvidia web Driver

then I see few new lines in PCI as you can see:

attached also new ioreg as requested

Thank you

Edited by Guest
cleaning quota