AppleHDA for El Capitan discussion

Austere.J

347 posts in this topic

Stil No luck with sound after SIP status above

SIP

System Integrity Protection status: enabled (Custom Configuration).

Configuration:

Apple Internal: disabled

Kext Signing: disabled

Filesystem Protections: disabled

Debugging Restrictions: enabled

DTrace Restrictions: enabled

NVRAM Protections: enabled

Try disabling SIP and rebuild the caches.

Hello, I need help, I installed on my laptop in El Capitain GM signature asus x53sv but I can not let go of the sound, I tried various kext but nothing I can not.

My sound card is Realtek ALC269 

use clover as bootloader

I would like to go to the audio on the HDMI

help me please

test OS X 10.11 working  Realtek ALC1150

Fabio

Hi Fabio1971

Just some feedback which may help others with ancient hardware that I still maintain.

Toleda's  "audio_cloverALC-110.command" patch as per your entry #55 is working

like a charm on my Gigabyte EP45-UD3P Mobo with EL Capitan GM

Thanks for posting and also thanks to Toleda for his efforts in making this possible.

Toleda, your updated script for El Capitan works nice with the GM, but no dice with 10.11.1 beta release. Is there any workaround/plist to edit other than wait for the script to be updated?

All the best!

I just updated to 10.11.1 beta and then ran audio_cloverALC-110.command and now I have my ALC892 5 outputs listed, but no hdmi audio.

Toleda, thank you for the help!

Unfortunately, nothing worked, so I had to revert to 10.11 GMc. This time I first tried Clover injection - the script goes all the way to the end, but after reboot, no dice again. So I restored both my AppleHDA and config.plist to previous state, and tried the patch in place script, also from #44. The script failed, though: attached, the terminal output.

All the best!

Terminal Saved Output.txt.zip

first tried Clover injection - the script goes all the way to the end, but after reboot, no dice again..

The script failed, though: attached, the terminal output.

Attach terminal output for cloverALC-110.  

If still problem, See Post #1, Problem Reporting, Yosemite: Audio - Realtek ALC AppleHDA; post to that thread.

For realtekALC-110, my mistake. Fixed: audio_realtekALC-110.command.zip

• Like 1

Hi again, Toleda!

No dice with the fixed realtekALC-110: the script does run until the end, but I got no sound after the required reboot - it seems this script is for x99 only, or at least x99 boards are the ones specified in the Terminal output. Unfortunately, I restarted before saving the Terminal output, so I don't know if I can retrieve it to upload here. As soon as I finish working, I'll restore my AppleHDA to native and try both the Clover script and the fixed Realtek script again. Thank you for the help.

All the best!

Archive.zip

P.S.: and now, El Capitan awful SIP won't let me restore my stock AppleHDA from my time machine backup, despite the boot args I set in Clover for unrestricted access: 

Screen Shot 2015-09-21 at 6.57.46 PM.png