OS X El Capitan DP's builds!

924 posts in this topic

You can not see everything in the picture :P ..... However I did the "middle school" at the time Snow Leopard released... :hysterical:

I've installed it when already in 10.6.8, first time I did (it took me 1 mounth :D, after I discovered the FakeSMC :hysterical: ) 

• Like 2

All good here on my XPS M1530. 

Successfully updated from DB8 to the GM1 build 15A282a by directly running the "Install OS X El Capitan GM Candidate.app" from the Applications folder. 

• Running Clover r3259
  • All third party kexts in /EFI/CLOVER/kexts/10.11 and csr-active-config set to 0x0 in RtVariables/config.plist

post-846696-0-80258700-1441892856_thumb.png

post-846696-0-02631200-1441892894_thumb.png

post-846696-0-91934600-1441892942_thumb.png

post-846696-0-67444200-1441892966_thumb.png

After the final reboot...

post-846696-0-03102600-1441893026_thumb.png

You can delete the hidden "OS X Install Data" folder to remove the installer entry from the Clover Main Menu...

post-846696-0-66506600-1441893225_thumb.png

• Like 3

Hello Friends i see not Update GM 10.11 in Appstore.

in last time ever can download Dev.Preview beta 5,6,7 and 8.

Why coms not he GM ?

and in Appstore for registered Beta Tester write Apple a Mail, i can see in buy Article El Capitab GM..

i see this not in buy Article.

Can anyone help me please. I will not new clear Install the EL Capitan, i will only update from Dev.Preview 8 to GM

Guys is Csr mode in RTvarieables compatible with Yosemite? I mean if I have two OSX installs and one config.plist only, it should be compatible with Yosemite right?

PS. I could use some help. I can basically boot into the installer but once the apple logo is gone I get to a grey screen with the new beachball mouse cursor. It stays there infinitely. I tried booting without the DSDT and I get the same thing. Verbose is of no use since I pass verbose phase.

device is an i5 with HD3000, working perfectly stable on Yosemite

Guys is Csr mode in RTvarieables compatible with Yosemite? I mean if I have two OSX installs and one config.plist only, it should be compatible with Yosemite right?

PS. I could use some help. I can basically boot into the installer but once the apple logo is gone I get to a grey screen with the new beachball mouse cursor. It stays there infinitely. I tried booting without the DSDT and I get the same thing. Verbose is of no use since I pass verbose phase.

device is an i5 with HD3000, working perfectly stable on Yosemite

CSR values are affecting only El Capitan. Using them with Yosemite has no effect on that OS.

Try launching the installer from the OS itself (using the installer .app file (assuming your still got a booting OS). Maybe even from Yosemite.

Also, try to use OsxAptioFixDrv2-64 in case you selected another one.

• Like 1

Same error m8. ?

I have the same problem with the PB GM and I solved it booting from a clover stick, touch the S/L/E and L/E ( I have FakeSMC there also), rebooted in single user, run fsck and, voila, I boot to the Desktop. I forgot to mention that I cleared all the boot arguments.

post-35379-0-28823500-1441899570_thumb.png

I have the same problem with the PB GM and I solved it booting from a clover stick, touch the S/L/E and L/E ( I have FakeSMC there also), rebooted in single user, run fsck and, voila, I boot to the Desktop. I forgot to mention that I cleared all the boot arguments.

Sorry, I dont understand your process. You got the installation proceeding by using single user mode?

Good to know. However, I never had any issues with CSR 0x0, for example, in Yosemite, whereas I did with El Capitan.

Anyway. Thanks for the info. :)

kext-dev-mode=0/1 is a CSR value :D (disallow/allow unsigned kexts)