OS X El Capitan DP's builds!

924 posts in this topic

Anyone encountering sleep issues with AMD GPUs on El Capitan? It works 100% fine on Mavericks and Yosemite with the same settings, probably related to the drivers.

Edit: To be specific, the display tries to wake up from sleep, but never actually does (all that's output to the monitor is "No signal").

yes i have the same, system wakes up , but no signal 

works in Yosemite but not DP 7 El capitan

Updated fine too. Is it me or do we have a new beachball?  :rolleyes:

There are still problems with USB3. My 2 front panel USB3 ports seem to work weirdly. They recognise USB2 fine, they even recognise my USB3 thumb drive, but when I plug in my USB3 HDD - one port shows it, the other one will not. Same as PB5. Does this have to do with Apple reworking USB drivers or is it a hackintosh only thing?  

Actually I got the same build...

And...am I the only one to notice this or was it always like this: two parts installation? It reminds me of Windows a little bit. And that's not good...

Like, first part installing the software, and second part, after the restart:

post-1303722-0-70674400-1441051611_thumb.jpg

Also...

post-1303722-0-52381300-1441051458_thumb.png

Now I'm starting to thing there might be different builds for MacBooks and iMacs...? Does anyone else with an 12.5" iMac got the same build as Chris and myself? Does anyone else with a MacBook got the same one as mendietinha?

Wiki says 15A278b is PB6, 15A279b is DP8: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/OS_X_El_Capitan

So, probably it depends if you started from DP1 and upgraded or if you installed the latest PB5 using the installer?