OS X Yosemite DP's builds!

2,033 posts in this topic

Is handoff working yet with iOS 8? And answering phone calls? Downloading now from the App Store.

For me it's working for app handoff, but I haven't been able to get it to alert me to a phone call. 

And actually if I try to open safari via handoff on my iPhone, it pops up safari and says it's "opening webpage from handoff" and then just says "search or enter website name" without actually opening a page, so it's just a white screen on my phone. It works from iPhone to OS X though. Doesn't seem to work at all for mail. It tries to load on my phone but then gives an error. OS X doesn't even show mail in the dock for handoff. Can't seem to get any other apps to show in the dock on OS X. Looks like they haven't worked out the kinks yet.

• Like 2

Installed. First thing I noticed: I have the Apple boot logo and meter bar now! It must have to do with the update, since I never updated Clover to the version that draws the logo: I use the very first one iteration that worked with Yosemite.

image.jpg

P.S.: no, it's not shifted to the left: I took the picture with my phone, in a hurry, and didn't care about it. Yes, it's stretched. Clover won't make peace with my HD4000.

P.P.S.: is it necessary to use terminal commands to enable Handoff with Yosemite betas? The checkbox under SystemPreferences/General is not showing up here, despite having a recent iMac SMBIOS and support for LE BT.