OS X Yosemite DP's builds!

2,033 posts in this topic

Got the boot logo for the first stage. The progress bar still only gets to 25% before switching to a black screen with cursor. No boot logo after that.

Calculator has been updated. Now matches the new look from the icon.

bmImBaD.png

Getting CloudKeychainProxy spam in the console.

5zLqv3v.png

Fixed the spam by changing the extension of /System/Library/LaunchAgents/com.apple.security.cloudkeychainproxy.plist from .plist to .disabled so it wouldn't load on startup.

• Like 1

After DP4 I have two Mac boot icons on Clover. the first one boots but won't recognize my video card, the second one it works just fine.

Booting with the first one (in which the video card doesn't work) the uname command is this

4.0.0 Darwin Kernel Version 14.0.0: Tue Jul 15 23:56:31 PDT 2014; root:xnu-2782.1.43.0.2~1/RELEASE_X86_64 x86_64

(the DP4 Kernel)

Booting with the second one (in which the video cad works), uname is different.

14.0.0 Darwin Kernel Version 14.0.0: Mon Jun 30 11:54:42 PDT 2014; root:xnu-2782.1.20~3/RELEASE_X86_64 x86_64

(the old DP3 Kernel)

The newer kernel refuses to load the modified AMD Kexts.

FakeSMC and VoodooHDA are injected via Clover so they bypass the supposedly new security policy with kexts in the new kernel (?)

Got the boot logo for the first time, but only on first stage. Still stretched like on Mavericks. Meh. I still get graphic artifacts and then a blank screen on 2nd stage until it loads the desktop. I preferred not to see it if it's going to be distorted. I don't get why OS X won't display the boot screen at full resolution. It's not like Apple doesn't sell a 2560x1440 display. It does boot up A LOT faster for me now, so that's a plus.

Got the boot logo for the first stage. The progress bar still only gets to 25% before switching to a black screen with cursor. No boot logo after that.

Calculator has been updated. Now matches the new look from the icon.

bmImBaD.png

Getting CloudKeychainProxy spam in the console.

My calculator is quite buggy, the rightmost digit seems to be off-screen lol.

Try this one. I edited the info.plist to remove the check for the right vendor/device ID.

Here I inject the correct vendor/device IDs via DSDT so I don't have to edit the kext.

so with this i dont need inject in DSDT ?

Correct?

hello

yes the damn logo issue is solved .. first stage and apple logo , progress bar second stage apple logo .. login screen

ahahahaha

good hack

In my case the only difference is that the Apple logo is white inside a black box in a gray screen :) No second boot stage or something, black screen with a cursor.