Hackintosh Vietnam - Ultimate AIO Tool for Hackintosh

79 posts in this topic

• 3 weeks later...

Hi,

For ASUS X501A unable to chameleon/clover any bootloader...tried all possible workarounds.

using dvd-rom i can boot and choose my installed ML or Mavericks partition(complete harddrive)...can still boot only in safe mode -x

-v shows problem with getcpuidinfo : unknown model and cpu...0x3a.

please suggest

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Is it correct that I can't install this on my USB? I don't want to install it directly into my EFI partition so I can test Clover. I'd like it to be able to install it on another drive then the one OSX is installed on.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

A beginner here. I ran the installer on my Macbook Pro (which I was not trying to Hackintosh obviously!). It did generate a config.plist. But then my laptop got messed it up. The audio would not work, and then somehow the Clover bootloader comes on whenever I try to reboot the laptop. After selecting boot Macintosh from Macintosh HD, it hangs on the white apple screen. How is all this happening when clover is supposed to be on the USB, which is not plugged into the laptop?

A beginner here. I ran the installer on my Macbook Pro (which I was not trying to Hackintosh obviously!). It did generate a config.plist. But then my laptop got messed it up. The audio would not work, and then somehow the Clover bootloader comes on whenever I try to reboot the laptop. After selecting boot Macintosh from Macintosh HD, it hangs on the white apple screen. How is all this happening when clover is supposed to be on the USB, which is not plugged into the laptop?

Don't select Clover UEFI in HVT, only select in Clover > Config section.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

New Version is released: 1.7.5

Thanks for your great tools. I definitely will give you feed back. 

No need to change the name of your tool. For knowledge-based stuff like your tools, if people want to judge the book by its cover and not use it, it is their loss not yours.

I can see myself using your tool to help me with config.plist for Clover Installer.

Thanks for your great tools. I definitely will give you feed back.

No need to change the name of your tool. For knowledge-based stuff like your tools, if people want to judge the book by its cover and not use it, it is their loss not yours.

I can see myself using your tool to help me with config.plist for Clover Installer.

Latest is 1.7.6 though. I agree with you, the name might be dorky ( since its own grammar was wrong, thanks to the original creator ), but we won't change it. In the near future, poke and I will be somewhat very busy, so the tool might be on hiatus. Currently looking for another maintainer though

Latest is 1.7.6 though. I agree with you, the name might be dorky ( since its own grammar was wrong, thanks to the original creator ), but we won't change it. In the near future, poke and I will be somewhat very busy, so the tool might be on hiatus. Currently looking for another maintainer though

@vusun123, I hope you and Poke will have the edition for Yosemite which Apple might release it next month. 

Most of the kexts and settings are applicable to Yosemite and Mavericks already.

I tried it on Yosemite DP3 and it displayed message that installation failed when I tried to generate config.plist.

I got a new ThinkServer TS140 with intention of using it as Workstation. I UEFI Installed successfully Windows 8.1 Enterprise.

For Hackintosh, only Clover Bootloader worked for me either in both Mavericks & Yosemite. Chameleon did not work for me even with patched mach_kernel.

I got stuck at IOBlueTooth................

ThinkServer Specs;

Intel Xeon E1250V3

MB Talon Planar according to Lenovo but Google search came out empty. AIDA64 could not identifiy the board either.

Chipset: Intel Lynx C225 (I beleieved this is typical of server chipset.

Graphics: Onboard Intel HD4600 (unable to make full use of its multiple display support even with Intel-ig IntelAzulFB inject.  I may have to inject full new device in SSDT I think. I don't know how to do it.

FYI, your tool worked perfectly in Mavericks as I was able to generate config.plist but not in Yosemite. I will try again in Yosemite and will take a screen shot with cell phone and post it for your review.

Thanks! It is a great tool pre & post install.

Pff, I used this tool on my Yosemite install and it caused me more issues than good :( 

On the wizard, I've choose these:

- Config-KextPatches -Intel USB 3.0 after sleep;

- Bluetoothcommandwakeup;

- Kext-USB3.0-GenericUSBXHCI.kext 1.2.7 by Zenith432, for Yosemite.

Now, when my computer goes to sleep, my USB and bluetooth devices are not working (like keyboard and mouse). How can I revert back to "original" ?

Thank you. 

Pff, I used this tool on my Yosemite install and it caused me more issues than good :(

Now, when my computer goes to sleep, my USB and bluetooth devices are not working (like keyboard and mouse). How can I revert back to "original" ?

Thank you. 

Restore your machine to the backup you made prior to making these changes.

Thank you. 

To remove config-kext patches, just remove the generated config.plist.

To remove kext, go to /S/L/E and remove GenericUSBXHCI.

• 3 weeks later...

I just want to say thank you very much for this tool. It is literally a life saver for new users to Clover.

Please don't abandon it. I do have a request, any chance you could include the option to 'check for updates' to ensure users are always on the latest version?

Once again thanks!