Hackintosh Vietnam - Ultimate AIO Tool for Hackintosh

79 posts in this topic

I just want to say thank you very much for this tool. It is literally a life saver for new users to Clover.

Please don't abandon it. I do have a request, any chance you could include the option to 'check for updates' to ensure users are always on the latest version?

Once again thanks!

It won't have the "check for update" feature. All you need to do is subscribe to the tool's download page. Chance of abandon it is high since poke is pretty busy with college stuff

Please help me. I am using HVT to patch mach_kernel on yosemite. Only it fails. 

I do not know why. I need a patched kernel for xcpm... or do I? I have Ivy Bridge, but I get early reboot (locked MSR) and P stepper errors.

I have tried copying s/l/kernels/kernel to the root. Still a no go.

Thanks guys.

• 3 weeks later...

Can anyone suggest a reason why the Vietnam Tool has failed to install despite numerous tries on both my Mountain Lion OS and on the new Yosemite system on a separate PC? It goes through the various stages of installation and looks like it's about to finish, but then it shows an alert stating that the installation has failed.

Despite the constant frustrations, I managed to somehow get Clover installed and working perfectly, or so it seems, on the new machine. There are issues with graphics and resolution, but that's a configuration matter for Clover.

Thank you

Why including AMD Kernel in it when you had already booted into OS X by replacing kernel using terminal ?

Because it makes it even more all in one.  And pokenguy would you mind adding a feature to add amd kernel (Brony has released a yosemite version) feature?

• 4 weeks later...

Because it makes it even more all in one.  And pokenguy would you mind adding a feature to add amd kernel (Brony has released a yosemite version) feature?

I will remove all things related to kernel in next version, because simply: If you can boot to your OS X, you had patched/replaced your kernel already.

Can anyone suggest a reason why the Vietnam Tool has failed to install despite numerous tries on both my Mountain Lion OS and on the new Yosemite system on a separate PC? It goes through the various stages of installation and looks like it's about to finish, but then it shows an alert stating that the installation has failed.

Despite the constant frustrations, I managed to somehow get Clover installed and working perfectly, or so it seems, on the new machine. There are issues with graphics and resolution, but that's a configuration matter for Clover.

Thank you

Sorry for your inconvenience, can you send me your /var/log/install.log? Thanks.

New version 1.8.0 released!

• NEW! Dummy AppleHDA kext and Clover’s patching codec will be created on desktop when you patch AppleHDA
  • Add IOJones
  • Add HD4400 / HD4600 OpenCL patches
  • Add 18 new AppleHDA patches
  • Add Mediatek / Ralink / Realtek USB Wifi Adapter
  • Add Broadcom 43224 patch for Yosemite
  • Update Chameleon 2510 / Clover 3045
  • Update Kext Utility / MaciASL / Clover Configurator / Chameleon Wizard
  • Update VoodooHDA 2.8.7
  • Update SSDTPrGen 15.2
  • Update Second Glitch / Broadcom / HD4400 / HD4600 patches for Clover

Hope you all like it!

• Like 4

• 1 month later...

Does this support Yosemite now?

I'm new to all this and trying to figure out which tool to use...  (I have things installed, but seeing panic when booting)

Of course, but not all things are applicable to your system. Read and select ONLY things that you needed. My tools only make them easily accessible to you, but you have to figure out what you have to select.

Select everything will surely corrupt your system.

• 1 month later...

New Version is released: 1.8.2

What's New in Version 1.8.2 (See full changelog)
  • Update Clover 3167
  • Update ACPIBatteryManager kext
  • Update Codec Commander kext
  • Update FakeSMC kext
  • Update VoodooPS2Controller.kext
  • Add patch AppleHDA IDT
  • Update HWMonitor
  • Add FakePCIID.kext
  • Update Clover Configurator
  • Add FakePCIID HDMI 4400/4600

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi guys, i'm at the final steps of my preinstall; this is mi configuration

ASUS P550LAV-XO429D - CPU: Haswell i3 4030u (3M Cache, 1.90 GHz)
Chipset: Intel Lynx Point-LP, Intel Haswell (8series) - HM86
Graphics: Intel HD4400 ULT Mobile GT2 (8086:0A16)
built-in monitor 1366x768 @60Hz
Ethernet: realtek RTK8168E
Wifi: ralink rt3290
Bluetooth: ralink 3298
Audio: realtek Alc233
Motherboard: Asus X550LA Series Notebook

I also started a post in the laptop support.
My question is: can I run on my real imac the vietnam tool (to get the right config.plist) withoud damaging it? It's scope is to create only the config.plist or it will place unnecessary kext on my real mac?
In that case, would someone tell me if it is possible to run the vietnam tool to get only che config.plist
Thanks!!

Hi guys, i'm at the final steps of my preinstall; this is mi configuration

ASUS P550LAV-XO429D - CPU: Haswell i3 4030u (3M Cache, 1.90 GHz)

Chipset: Intel Lynx Point-LP, Intel Haswell (8series) - HM86

Graphics: Intel HD4400 ULT Mobile GT2 (8086:0A16)

built-in monitor 1366x768 @60Hz

Ethernet: realtek RTK8168E

Wifi: ralink rt3290

Bluetooth: ralink 3298

Audio: realtek Alc233

Motherboard: Asus X550LA Series Notebook

I also started a post in the laptop support.

My question is: can I run on my real imac the vietnam tool (to get the right config.plist) withoud damaging it? It's scope is to create only the config.plist or it will place unnecessary kext on my real mac?

In that case, would someone tell me if it is possible to run the vietnam tool to get only che config.plist

Thanks!!

If you just want config.plist, it will ONLY generate that file for you. I wrote detail in description for each item, and will do it only, nothing else.

HOWEVER, you have to be sure that you only select in Clover Config part AND NOTHING ELSE. Many one mistakenly selected Install Clover, and it messed the system up.

That's it!

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

DPCIManager might need a recompile, at least it did on my side after 10.104 betas need. The official download contains all the dependencies compilation from sources needs.(DirectHW.kext, dmidecode, FD44Copier, flashrom, pci.ids, PMPatch, seed.plist, superiotool) inside the application package.

DPCIManager might need a recompile, at least it did on my side after 10.104 betas need. The official download contains all the dependencies compilation from sources needs.(DirectHW.kext, dmidecode, FD44Copier, flashrom, pci.ids, PMPatch, seed.plist, superiotool) inside the application package.

Care to share it here ?

hi all the installer give me an error 

1zLWkRY.jpeg

i'm sure i have vanilla AppleHDA kext on S/L/E

my clover version is 3241 and i have set the layout ID to 28, the OS version is 10.10.4 and run on ASUS S200e aka X202

uShBTH0.jpeg

We are aware of the issue, since I found bugs with ALC 269 v5 and v7. Working on it, thanks for notifying

• Like 1

Hello all, please do you know how install or launch Mac Os X on a Acer aspire Z5610 (A-I-O Pc) with intel E5400 ATI HD 4570 ?

With clover or chameleon it stops after[ PCI configuration begin ].

Thank you for your insightful responses.

hi all the installer give me an error 

1zLWkRY.jpeg

i'm sure i have vanilla AppleHDA kext on S/L/E

my clover version is 3241 and i have set the layout ID to 28, the OS version is 10.10.4 and run on ASUS S200e aka X202

uShBTH0.jpeg

It's fixed in the latest HVT 1.9.5.1. Please test and report.

• Like 1